Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 95)

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Isya ...to be honest I don't read much comments but very rarely 2/3 comments on FF/OS...but what made me do right now  (am happy ..I peeped in)  was the feeling attached to receiving  after giving....from writers POV. Any writer/story teller wants opinion for more than one reason...can be ...satisfaction,  criticism - for improvement,   appreciation - for confidence,  more readers - a good feeling etc..etc. It is quite natural but even if u don't get the numbers ISYA - it doesn't mean that your story is not a blockbuster...it simply  means that with the numbers you have right now ...it is classic.

Even if you find many pvians on other OS/FF and not yours...it simply means...they have not peeped in...and even if they leave you midway...again be happy...you didn't leave them...you continued your love...it was their choice of leaving...

I have yet to read many OS/SS/FF of my Pvians...which I am slowly into it...and am sure they are as fine writers as you are. Keep smiling and don't allow your mind to work overtime with the things being not there but happy with the things right in front of you...as you know...U R worth it!  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

LOLLOLLOLbossesLOLLOL
Wink

LOL.. Yeah ! Wink
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Isya ...to be honest I don't read much comments but very rarely 2/3 comments on FF/OS...but what made me do right now  (am happy ..I peeped in)  was the feeling attached to receiving  after giving....from writers POV. Any writer/story teller wants opinion for more than one reason...can be ...satisfaction,  criticism - for improvement,   appreciation - for confidence,  more readers - a good feeling etc..etc. It is quite natural but even if u don't get the numbers ISYA - it doesn't mean that your story is not a blockbuster...it simply  means that with the numbers you have right now ...it is classic.

Even if you find many pvians on other OS/FF and not yours...it simply means...they have not peeped in...and even if they leave you midway...again be happy...you didn't leave them...you continued your love...it was their choice of leaving...

I have yet to read many OS/SS/FF of my Pvians...which I am slowly into it...and am sure they are as fine writers as you are. Keep smiling and don't allow your mind to work overtime with the things being not there but happy with the things right in front of you...as you know...U R worth it!  Hug

Awwnn... HugHug !! 

Now I appreciate this, Chitra Ji... Thanks a lot for your words.. Heart

Maybe I'm just too nervous sometimes.. Or maybe I think a lot ! LOL

@Bold- Special hug for this.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Chitra I know that this is meant for IsYa. But I'll become a little greedy here and take this Beautiful Advice for myself also.
I also count numbers and wait for comments. And there are many reasons for that. I want to see everyone's reactions. As it takes so much effort to write one chapter. So I want more appreciation. But the main reason is I want to improve my writing skills, as this is the first time I'm writing an FF. So I tend to get nervous and scared before, during and after every update ( just like IsYa). But then I PM chat with couple of my friends, and they always calm me down by their encouraging words.
So I really appreciate (along with IsYa) for such Beautiful and Encouraging words Heart

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Chitra I know that this is meant for IsYa. But I'll become a little greedy here and take this Beautiful Advice for myself also.
I also count numbers and wait for comments. And there are many reasons for that. I want to see everyone's reactions. As it takes so much effort to write one chapter. So I want more appreciation. But the main reason is I want to improve my writing skills, as this is the first time I'm writing an FF. So I tend to get nervous and scared before, during and after every update ( just like IsYa). But then I PM chat with couple of my friends, and they always calm me down by their encouraging words.
So I really appreciate (along with IsYa) for such Beautiful and Encouraging words Heart

Exactly Nikki, even I have same purpose of writing like you... Seriously, it really takes so much efforts to write even one chapter.. Usually I will end up getting tired.. Tongue

That is what actually left me thinking and wondering a lot if I doesn't get more response.. It's kinda disturbing me as many questions will start popping in my head since it's my first FF too.. So, I think I'm just same like you ! Embarrassed

lovely_nikki

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
OMg what an update sweet heart and sorry for the extremely late reply dear Unhappy

I ahve no words to appreciate you dear.. how can a person exist like yash and arthi in this world where evil creatures like prashant lives Sleepy

And as i expected that bull shit stupid lied to g3 and took arthi away..
poor arthi !! she is being treated like a slave by him Cry
i want to kill that prashant..

and on the other hand, here yash is waiting positively to get arthi back by this heart breaking wedding ... so sweet of the cute kids to pray for their arthi mumma Tongue

I was so happy when the bride came with sad face and yash helped her to reach her love and considering her as his sister...
and finally my arthi also came back BUT AFTER  A LONG STRUGGLE FULL OF PAIN AND SCRATCH FROM THAT EVIL Ouch Angry

My heart was crying for the love she had which gave her the strength to come all the way and stop yash's wedding... but her wish to kill prashant is so true and needed...

how dare her try to kill yash even after seeing arthi with him and i love you so much for killing him dear ...Heart

The moment yash's hands put sindoor indirectly on arthi's forehead.. indicates their heavenly connection da..
but the sad part is poor arthi lost her memory !!!! Cry

I am eager to see how yahs will make her regain it da..
wonderful job dear sweeto

IsYaRoCHeR

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Being greedy for response is not wrong at all......

Getting everyone's reaction is impossible Nikki  but to get maximum reaction is possible and am sure u r tasting it. Regarding going into the effort of writing...remember Nikki...first and foremost u love writing...and it is ur debut towards this ...and u have already won awards thru many comments...as I said earlier...holding filmfare trophy and looking at Oscars is not right...enjoy the trophy...'cause there are many out there who are waiting to be in your shoes.

Thanks dear...and remember even some readers may find difficult to read too many OS/SS/FF and keep up with the flow of emotions the story (s) has to offer...

All said and done...u all are doing great job...am not looking at the effort behind writing but at the outcome...which is fantastic. Take care and keep smiling and throw your mood (s) out of  your window. Hug

IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Being greedy for response is not wrong at all......

Getting everyone's reaction is impossible Nikki  but to get maximum reaction is possible and am sure u r tasting it. Regarding going into the effort of writing...remember Nikki...first and foremost u love writing...and it is ur debut towards this ...and u have already won awards thru many comments...as I said earlier...holding filmfare trophy and looking at Oscars is not right...enjoy the trophy...'cause there are many out there who are waiting to be in your shoes.

Thanks dear...and remember even some readers may find difficult to read too many OS/SS/FF and keep up with the flow of emotions the story (s) has to offer...

All said and done...u all are doing great job...am not looking at the effort behind writing but at the outcome...which is fantastic. Take care and keep smiling and throw your mood (s) out of  your window. Hug
Chitra this is specially for you Heart   Hug

Chitra_11IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top