Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 87)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

unresed on pg-80Embarrassed

Replied babe ! Embarrassed And I know you replied too.. LOL

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Isya...one thing is sure...whether Prashant running after Arti or Arti running for life...I bet...I was running much faster than these two...my eyes was increasing the speed to catch up next to next word beating Prashant and Arti and left me breathless. My God Isya...you should write a thriller story.

Your update was highly emotional with mixed feelings. Was sad to see the state of Arti ...Yash fighting his emotions was a killer and priyanka being the helping hand was a relief. Prashant - the beast...the less said the better.

Isya you gave one shocking twist...and am sure it will be worth reading...the precap...sounds interesting. My take on this chapter - worth reading with your shoes onSmile

Wow and wow and wow ! Your comment turning me speechless ! Heart Thank you.. Thanks a lot.. Hug

I know it was thrilling.. When I was writing, only God knows how many times I checked back my every single words and scene so that it didn't turn to be weird or wrong at any place ! Big smile And yeah, your comment proved that I'm right.. Embarrassed 

About writing a thriller story, I shall give it a try.. But for now I'm much more excited for the romance track ! LOL Wink

As usual, I love to play all in one ! Star

Thanks.. Keep trusting me for the upcoming twist.. Sort of important for me.. Big smile

@Bold- Thanks ! That means a lot to me, Chitra Ji ! Hug
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

reserved

Waiting for you to Unres ! Day Dreaming
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Brilliant update Isya Clap Clap Gayatri falls for prashant false story thinking Aarti conspire to get to her destination and dump yash with her child. Shocked Oh nooo, prashant what a cruel heartless fellow treating a woman so badly..dragging her on the ground pulling her hair Cry Ouch.. And yash agree to marry Priyanka for Aarti's safety Cry ..it was soo touching kids praying together for Aarti. Good Aarti escaped. Prashant is so wicked wanted to kill her Angry

Waoh.. Priyanka also doesn't want the marriage to happen Shocked I was like thank god she would have come back to take revenge for yash stopping the rituals mid way LOL LOL

Aarti finally reached home. Wow! The sindoor on her forehead by mistake..so happy! Yaay prashant out of the story Party

And the last para Aarti lost her memory Shocked Shocked can't wait how yash tries bringing back her lost memory with his love and care. Wink

Thank you so much Abie ! Hug I loved your response ! Heart

Gayathri did that because she is not aware of Prashant and also Aarti ! Ouch So, it is not her fault 100%... Tongue Ouch...  Aarti suffered but managed to escape.. Symbolizing how strong is she ! Yash.. another one who was ready to sacrifice his love for his love's safety ! Ouch

Glad that Priyanka disagree for this marriage and yeah, AarYa is anyhow married and Prashant.. Out from Future Of The Voice ! Party

Ahaan.. shocking but interested? LOL Wink... Well, let see ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abie10

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

Well written my dear isya..so wonderful!!Clap

Thank you so much my dear Sara ! Hug
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Superb update Isya. Glad to see Prashant is finally dead after all the torture he has put Aarti, Yash, Ansh and the rest of the family through. Loved that you made Aarti into a fighter as she did not give up at any point in time. Looking forward to what is in store next as the story takes a twist. Fab job as always

Thanks a ton Saf ! Hug

Yeah.. he's dead after so long time torturing AarYa and family ! Wink

Yup.. personally, I make this to proved that woman, despite of their weaknesses is still strong to face any storm in life.. And so did Aarti.. A very brave and strong lone fighter ! Approve

Yup.. a twist for an interesting turn in AarYa's life ! New chapter to begin.. Wink
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

nice update
how can gaytari just believe everything and did not believe yashConfused

hopefully now yash will make aarti to fall for him LOL

Wow.. Jazzy ! After so long.. Hug

Thank you but you didn't click Like left me wondering.. LOL

I know Gayu is innocence.. She doesn't know the truth.. I'm sure once she know the truth.. Her so call hating towards Aarti will disappear.. Smile

Yeap.. LOLLOL Isn't it exciting ?? LOLLOL Embarrassed
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Wow.. Oh wow ! LOL Thank you.. Thank you.. and Thank you, Sweetheart ! Hug Heart

Thanks Radha ! Hug Yup.. I know this feelings hurts a lot not only for him but for all of us as well.. CryCry

Even I felt too bad for the tortures and pain she was suffering from.. But as to proved and show the power of love.. The power of Feeling.. and of course ! The Power of AarYa ! Wink So this is what I've come up with.. Star

As from the starting, I've always wants kids character to be smart and very much brave and confidential plus strong ! Wink

I so in love with Priyanka.. I'm glad I've come up with her character ! Embarrassed

Yup, AarYa is married.. Dancing Just want them to complete the rituals.. Aahz ! You will have to wait for that ! LOL

Ooh la la.. Thanks.. Glad you loved the action scene ! Cool I thought it sucks ! LOL

Thanks for liking the twist.. Wink Let's head towards AarYa hotness ! Muahaha! LOL Wink

Will continue for sure.. Embarrassed And no more Thanks for the PM actually ! LOL It's my job to send them ! Embarrassed

P.S: OMG Radha ! You are so involved along with all the character ! Star ClapClap

Keep replying to my response.. I felt good and inspired! Embarrassed

Welcome dear...Hug Hug
will always reply dearEmbarrassed

Yay ! Hug Hug Heart

Go to top