Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 86)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Will continue replying again later.. Keep Showering Your Love and Support ! Heart

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Yay ! I'm so happy to read your comment Zet Sis ! Hug 

Yeah.. Let's Party and Cheers for Prashant's death ! DancingPartyLOL !

Anyhow, I did feel bad for making Aarti suffer a lot.. Ouch But thanks to god for this idea ! LOL Embarrassed

It's time for Gayahtri to know the truth in the next update.. Even I'm angry with her too but what to do.. In order for me to come up with the twist, I have to change Gayathri's colour first so that she will be the one forcing Yash for the marriage.. Tongue And look at the outcome, Priyanka will get her love and Yash got his Sita as well.. Embarrassed Wink.. and yeah, the sindoor and they are married ! Embarrassed

I guess I should continue a bit with Priyanka ! I never think about it .. But I would love to ! Embarrassed What say? Tongue

About the twist, OMG ! I'm happy that you liked the twist.. Dancing And you're absolutely right.. I can't wait for AarYa's story to restart again from the beginning with a fresh start although Aarti is not well.. Embarrassed

Thanks a lot ! Hug Heart Look at what I've replied to you ! LOL

LOL it's okay Dear I loved your reply Tongue Embarrassed Hug

Yeah I can't wait for Gayatri to get to know the whole truth and for her to try and make t up to AarYa even though Aarti doesn't remember anything at the moment Big smile

AarYa getting a new start is gonna fun to watch especially with Aarti not knowing what to make of things Wink Embarrassed...Yes you should continue with Priyanka but who is her leading man? Can't wait to find out Smile

Prashant needed to go and I'm happy that he is , I literally was dancing when I read that he died LOL 

Awaiting the next chapter Dear IsYa Hug Heart

Edited by Zetter - 23 July 2013 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

LOL it's okay Dear I loved your reply Tongue Embarrassed Hug

Yeah I can't wait for Gayatri to get to know the whole truth and for her to try and make t up to AarYa even though Aarti doesn't remember anything at the moment Big smile

AarYa getting a new start is gonna fun to watch especially with Aarti not knowing what to make of things Wink Embarrassed...Yes you should continue with Priyanka but who is her leading man? Can't wait to find out Smile

Prashant needed to go and I'm happy that he is , I literally was dancing when I read that he died LOL 

Awaiting the next chapter Dear IsYa Hug Heart

Awwnn... Embarrassed HugHeart

Sure.. I think she'll be the one who gonna take care of Aarti since Shobha can't stay with Aarti all the time.. Embarrassed And more from Gaya3, of course Yash ! Blushing LOL Wink...

Priyanka.. Leading man? Let see if I can come up with one.. I think I have one in my mind now ! LOL Embarrassed...

LOL... I'm glad I don't have to write about Prashant.. seriously, he gave me a tough work for update! Ouch Tongue... 

Aww.. Your excitement making me double excited ! Wink... 
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

wow isya u did itHugHug

dhamakedhar update with lots of action and dramaClap

AngryprasanthCensored    (first time i used this emotion i m really pissed off with his behaviour)
i m now dancing hurray DancingDancing prasanth is deadDancingDancing actually i want to kill him for what he had done to aarthi AngryAngryAngry
poor aarthi omg really she is hurt physically with all those wounds and already she is drugged by prasanth and also mentally with the fact that yash is marrying someone elseCry

finally she admitted to herself that she loves yashBig smileBig smile

these kids i tell u they r so brave and intelligent and how they kept their faith that their angel will return to them i love them re i love themHeart

and this priyanka omg she is too good yaar and she dont want to marry yash i think she really loved someone otherwise who would refuse to marry our handsome charming yashuWink
yash applying sindoor accidentally is so dramaticLOLLOL (sorry i couldnot help i laughed i know that situation is so heartbreaking but i couldnot help)Wink

yash and prasanth fight was powerpackedThumbs Up

finally coming to precap:
omg aarthi lost memory  i m not Shocked not anymore i knew u will do this hurray i guessed itTongue

i m very much ok with this twistBig smile

i also knew this will add more spice in their romance in future
oh no yash will have to try hard to impress aarthi and to make her fell to his charm sure these three musketers will help him to get aartiWinkWink

isya promise me that in the next update u will give lots of aaryas romanceEmbarrassedWink
i loved the length of the updateBig smileBig smile

great job isyaClap

omg u forgot to pm meCryCry

Big smileBig smilecontinue soonBig smileBig smile

Oh my.. Oh my.. Oh my Rose ! HugHug

Thanks a lot ! Big smile 

I think you should use that emo since the first day he torture our Angel.. AngryAngry

Yup.. I've made Aarti suffered.. CryCry Sorry for that ! But couldn't help.. as I want another twist in the story na ! LOL Wink... Relax ! It's time to see the safe side of Aarti with Yash ! Embarrassed

I know she confessed finally and they are even married dramatically ! LOL Party

Kids.. They are special in my FF as I thought those three gems in PV were so excellent in their acting.. ClapClap So yeah, to appreciate their characters, I'm adding many positive points of them here.. Star

Thanks for liking the action scene.. It was hard for me to write ! Finally, the devil is dead ! Dancing

LOL.. Precap ! U guessed it.. Shocked How? Not fair.. LOL Anyway, that showed how much you are concentrating on my FF ! Embarrassed

Yeah, as I said, many many romance and nk-jhok will be up ! LOL Embarrassed.. I promise ! Big smile

Thanks a lot Rose ! Hug I'm sorry about the PM.. As I lost my PM list.. Pakka, the next one.. I'll send you ! Embarrassed

Ahhzzz.. The update will come quite soon.. Embarrassed
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

This was a super action exciting update love it!!!!
Prashant that devil is dead best part for me I never liked him.
Waiting for the next part, aarti recovery,regaining her memory, rediscovering her yash and kids Day Dreaming

Thanks a lot ! Big smile Glad you loved it ! Star

Yeap.. I know the best part of this update is Prashant's maut.. Angry

Hailaa.. U started daydreaming re.. Embarrassed Yup.. It will be kinda romantic and nice update awaiting all of you ! Embarrassed
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyji

beautiful

Thanks Pretty Ji ! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I'm really speechless. No words to say how nice it is. Lovely work as usual. Looking forward for the next update as you have brought another twist!Wink

Ooh La la ! LOL I didn't know I've made you speechless.. Embarrassed Hug

Thanks a lot for your words.. They are inspiring.. Big smile

Ahaan.. Right ! Wink

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 23 July 2013 at 11:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

Omg..what a block buster updateClapClap...

firstly,yash's pain n aarti's kidnap...
secondly,full packed action b/n aarti,prashant n yash...Cool

and finally a very big twistShocked...

loved itHeart...happy that priyanka too don't like this marriage..otherwise she would have become another witchitaAngry...
the way u said about destiny's game about the death of prashant in water is fab...

totally,a fantastic update...Thumbs Up

longing to see romantic aarya moments Embarrassed

Oh wow.. Blockbuster ! Thank you so much Anu ! Hug

Ehehe.. Ya.. The twist and turn throughout the story.. Cool

Yeah.. Big twist.. But happy that you loved it.. Embarrassed 

Priyanka and Witchita... No, There are so big difference between this two.. Priyanka is special.. So she's never like Ishita ! Wink

Ooh.. I'm glad you noticed about the mini yet very important sentence in the update ! I didn't know how I come up with this.. But it just snapped in my mind ! Smile

Thank you once again ! No worry.. Many many Romantic moments will come.. Embarrassed Wink

Go to top