Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 84)

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update Isya Clap Clap Gayatri falls for prashant false story thinking Aarti conspire to get to her destination and dump yash with her child. Shocked Oh nooo, prashant what a cruel heartless fellow treating a woman so badly..dragging her on the ground pulling her hair Cry Ouch.. And yash agree to marry Priyanka for Aarti's safety Cry ..it was soo touching kids praying together for Aarti. Good Aarti escaped. Prashant is so wicked wanted to kill her Angry

Waoh.. Priyanka also doesn't want the marriage to happen Shocked I was like thank god she would have come back to take revenge for yash stopping the rituals mid way LOL LOL

Aarti finally reached home. Wow! The sindoor on her forehead by mistake..so happy! Yaay prashant out of the story Party

And the last para Aarti lost her memory Shocked Shocked can't wait how yash tries bringing back her lost memory with his love and care. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Well written my dear isya..so wonderful!!Clap

IsYaRoCHeR

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Superb update Isya. Glad to see Prashant is finally dead after all the torture he has put Aarti, Yash, Ansh and the rest of the family through. Loved that you made Aarti into a fighter as she did not give up at any point in time. Looking forward to what is in store next as the story takes a twist. Fab job as always

IsYaRoCHeR

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
nice update
how can gaytari just believe everything and did not believe yashConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

hopefully now yash will make aarti to fall for him LOLLOLLOLLOL

IsYaRoCHeR

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Superb update isya Clap Clap 
Yash thinking about aarti...he feels sad to go without aartiCryCry..

Prashant is totally pshychoAngry Angry Angry...Omg first he kidnapped aarti ,Now drugged and brutually hitting her...Ouch

Poor aarti so much physically hurtCry Cry and also she  comes to know about yash marrying someoneBroken Heart...Really felt sad for herCry

Wow...So happy to hear Aarti confessed that she loves yashEmbarrassed...
Liked the way yash sensed that aarti is in deep trouble but not able to help herStar

omgShockedShocked Prashant pretended yash friends misguided gayatri informs bad things about aartiAngryAngry...Gayatri also believed him and arranged yash marriageOuch

Poor yash Cryhe didn't want to do but because of prashant he agreed for gayatri...Loved the yash confronts gayatri that ansh is his sonClap

Wow PAYPAL are really cuitepieTongue ..Liked the confindence that their angel mumma will return to them..Heart

Priyanka is good and also glad that she didn't want to marry yashStar..Liked the yash comes know about her discomfort of this marriage and confronts her..Clap

Finally aarti able to escape from prashant but he stabbed aarti from backShocked...Poor aarti so much struggled and reached SM..

Aarti and yash meet niceBig smile...Wow...Aarya married, accidently he applied sindoor on aarti's fore head.. Big smileDancing

Yash and prashant fight was Powerful scene and superb..Finally he is dead...Big smile

Last part is sad and emotional.Cry..Poor aarti lost her memoryOuch..

Don't worry me liked the twistWink..But what about gayatri reaction after thisConfused..Will she accept aarti and ansh or she will against for them.Ermm

After aarti memory loss how she is going to react yash and with his family..Ermm

Precap Amazing and superbEmbarrassed...Lovely aarya sceneDay Dreaming...Eagerly waiting...Embarrassed
Continue soonDay Dreaming
Thanks for pmSmile

Wow.. Oh wow ! LOL Thank you.. Thank you.. and Thank you, Sweetheart ! Hug Heart

Thanks Radha ! Hug Yup.. I know this feelings hurts a lot not only for him but for all of us as well.. CryCry

Even I felt too bad for the tortures and pain she was suffering from.. But as to proved and show the power of love.. The power of Feeling.. and of course ! The Power of AarYa ! Wink So this is what I've come up with.. Star

As from the starting, I've always wants kids character to be smart and very much brave and confidential plus strong ! Wink

I so in love with Priyanka.. I'm glad I've come up with her character ! Embarrassed

Yup, AarYa is married.. Dancing Just want them to complete the rituals.. Aahz ! You will have to wait for that ! LOL

Ooh la la.. Thanks.. Glad you loved the action scene ! Cool I thought it sucks ! LOL

Thanks for liking the twist.. Wink Let's head towards AarYa hotness ! Muahaha! LOL Wink

Will continue for sure.. Embarrassed And no more Thanks for the PM actually ! LOL It's my job to send them ! Embarrassed

P.S: OMG Radha ! You are so involved along with all the character ! Star ClapClap

Keep replying to my response.. I felt good and inspired! Embarrassed

Welcome dear...Hug Hug
will always reply dearEmbarrassed

IsYaRoCHeR

pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
ch 18 and ch 19:
just read both chapters...enjoyed reading.Dancing
superb updates dearClapClapClap...loved veryHeart veryDay Dreaming much .
very happy as prashant is dead nowDancing.
loved palak assuring ansh that aarti will be back on time so don't worry and pray to god...love kids bondingDancingDay Dreaming.
i love the last twist of aarti loosing her memoryTongue...waiting to see how yash will bring back her old memories with him.WinkTongueDay Dreaming.
thanx for updateDancing and pmDancing.continue soonDay Dreaming

IsYaRoCHeR

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Exciting precap

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR