Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 83)

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
unresed on pg-80Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Isya...one thing is sure...whether Prashant running after Arti or Arti running for life...I bet...I was running much faster than these two...my eyes was increasing the speed to catch up next to next word beating Prashant and Arti and left me breathless. My God Isya...you should write a thriller story.

Your update was highly emotional with mixed feelings. Was sad to see the state of Arti ...Yash fighting his emotions was a killer and priyanka being the helping hand was a relief. Prashant - the beast...the less said the better.

Isya you gave one shocking twist...and am sure it will be worth reading...the precap...sounds interesting. My take on this chapter - worth reading with your shoes onSmile

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Wonderful update Dear Clap Clap Clap...So happy that Prashant is dead Dancing...Awww Aarti was sure a fighter thanks to her kids, Yash and God paving the way for her to find her way back home Cry Heart

Gayatri just believed everything that they told her she didn't even give Yash a chance to explain what happened Ouch Angry...Love how Yash just freed Priyanka and himself from that forced marriage Thumbs Up

The sindoor falling on Yash's hand and him putting it on Aarti's head means they got married with the God's blessing and that they isn't anything anyone can do about it Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Awww now Yash gonna have a lot of fun trying to get Aarti to remember he live and that will give them a chance to fall in love allover again and for Aarti to get to know her children...Can't wait for the next installment Big smile

Yay ! I'm so happy to read your comment Zet Sis ! Hug 

Yeah.. Let's Party and Cheers for Prashant's death ! DancingPartyLOL !

Anyhow, I did feel bad for making Aarti suffer a lot.. Ouch But thanks to god for this idea ! LOL Embarrassed

It's time for Gayahtri to know the truth in the next update.. Even I'm angry with her too but what to do.. In order for me to come up with the twist, I have to change Gayathri's colour first so that she will be the one forcing Yash for the marriage.. Tongue And look at the outcome, Priyanka will get her love and Yash got his Sita as well.. Embarrassed Wink.. and yeah, the sindoor and they are married ! Embarrassed

I guess I should continue a bit with Priyanka ! I never think about it .. But I would love to ! Embarrassed What say? Tongue

About the twist, OMG ! I'm happy that you liked the twist.. Dancing And you're absolutely right.. I can't wait for AarYa's story to restart again from the beginning with a fresh start although Aarti is not well.. Embarrassed

Thanks a lot ! Hug Heart Look at what I've replied to you ! LOL

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 22 July 2013 at 12:48pm

Zetter

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Reserve ! Embarrassed

Poor Aarti in a mission.. Escape ! 

Aarti to Reach SM during the marriage ! Star

Prashant to die.. Evil Smile I Hope I can Put All In One ! Ouch

I'm Nervous For This Update.. Ouch Scared.. ! Ouch

Interesting teaserClap Clap
Wow..Aarti in mission...Dancing
How prashant is going to die
Omg..Yash marriageShocked..It means aarti managing the prashant problems aloneErmm
So excited for next part 
WaitingDay Dreaming

Oh my.. again a reply on the teaser ! Big smile Thanks a lot Radha for always tuning in the thread to read what's happening ! Love you ! Hug

Sri_Radha

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
reserved
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Superb update isya Clap Clap 
Yash thinking about aarti...he feels sad to go without aartiCryCry..

Prashant is totally pshychoAngry Angry Angry...Omg first he kidnapped aarti ,Now drugged and brutually hitting her...Ouch

Poor aarti so much physically hurtCry Cry and also she  comes to know about yash marrying someoneBroken Heart...Really felt sad for herCry

Wow...So happy to hear Aarti confessed that she loves yashEmbarrassed...
Liked the way yash sensed that aarti is in deep trouble but not able to help herStar

omgShockedShocked Prashant pretended yash friends misguided gayatri informs bad things about aartiAngryAngry...Gayatri also believed him and arranged yash marriageOuch

Poor yash Cryhe didn't want to do but because of prashant he agreed for gayatri...Loved the yash confronts gayatri that ansh is his sonClap

Wow PAYPAL are really cuitepieTongue ..Liked the confindence that their angel mumma will return to them..Heart

Priyanka is good and also glad that she didn't want to marry yashStar..Liked the yash comes know about her discomfort of this marriage and confronts her..Clap

Finally aarti able to escape from prashant but he stabbed aarti from backShocked...Poor aarti so much struggled and reached SM..

Aarti and yash meet niceBig smile...Wow...Aarya married, accidently he applied sindoor on aarti's fore head.. Big smileDancing

Yash and prashant fight was Powerful scene and superb..Finally he is dead...Big smile

Last part is sad and emotional.Cry..Poor aarti lost her memoryOuch..

Don't worry me liked the twistWink..But what about gayatri reaction after thisConfused..Will she accept aarti and ansh or she will against for them.Ermm

After aarti memory loss how she is going to react yash and with his family..Ermm

Precap Amazing and superbEmbarrassed...Lovely aarya sceneDay Dreaming...Eagerly waiting...Embarrassed
Continue soonDay Dreaming
Thanks for pmSmile

Wow.. Oh wow ! LOL Thank you.. Thank you.. and Thank you, Sweetheart ! Hug Heart

Thanks Radha ! Hug Yup.. I know this feelings hurts a lot not only for him but for all of us as well.. CryCry

Even I felt too bad for the tortures and pain she was suffering from.. But as to proved and show the power of love.. The power of Feeling.. and of course ! The Power of AarYa ! Wink So this is what I've come up with.. Star

As from the starting, I've always wants kids character to be smart and very much brave and confidential plus strong ! Wink

I so in love with Priyanka.. I'm glad I've come up with her character ! Embarrassed

Yup, AarYa is married.. Dancing Just want them to complete the rituals.. Aahz ! You will have to wait for that ! LOL

Ooh la la.. Thanks.. Glad you loved the action scene ! Cool I thought it sucks ! LOL

Thanks for liking the twist.. Wink Let's head towards AarYa hotness ! Muahaha! LOL Wink

Will continue for sure.. Embarrassed And no more Thanks for the PM actually ! LOL It's my job to send them ! Embarrassed

P.S: OMG Radha ! You are so involved along with all the character ! Star ClapClap

Keep replying to my response.. I felt good and inspired! Embarrassed

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 22 July 2013 at 12:52pm

Sri_Radha

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

[QUOTE=IsYaRoCHeR]Reserve ! Embarrassed

Poor Aarti in a mission.. Escape ! 

Aarti to Reach SM during the marriage ! Star

Prashant to die.. Evil Smile I Hope I can Put All In One ! Ouch

I'm Nervous For This Update.. Ouch Scared.. ! Ouch

[/QUOTe

will aarthi be able to stop the marriage???????????

u left me restless with this teaser isya

waiting

Thank you for your early response ! Saw your comment and I will reply ASAP ! Embarrassed
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
~~~ Will continue replying tomorrow.. Keep Reading, Stalking and Commenting !~~~ LOL

Sri_Radha

Go to top