Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 74)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

this is so awesome isya...so so awesome

poor aarti...drunk aarti..naughty aarti..all together...wow

loved the naughtiness of yash and aarti...

loved the way they fooled prashant...awesome

wow...palak and payal are damn intelligent daughter of yash...yaar

wow loved the way yash rescued ansh and he accepted him as his father wow...

wooowowoow...aarti kidnapped now..omg...baap re...

n whats up with this gaatri now? y is she against their remarriage..omg

do update soon isya.or else i will go mad

OMG Charmi dear... Hug What a Wow comment re ! Embarrassed

Thanks a lot ... I'm overwhelmed with such response ! Embarrassed

I'm glad you loved the scenes I wrote ! Big smile

Hmm.. regarding the precap.. I will reveal everything in the next part itself.. Wink It's apart of the twist only ! Wink

I will... But not so soon ! In some time.. LOL Don't turn mad re.. Relax ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tharuma

Awesome update isyaWink poor aartiUnhappy

Thanks Tharuma ! Wink

Owh my.. Yup.. Poor her ! But no worry.. She'll be back soon! Wink
lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by lovely_nikki

IsYa what an update Clap
Uff AarYa scene in the beginning was too hot to handle Dead
And the way they fooled pythons goons was Clap  LOL

And my cutie pies, helped their Papa to find their brother Hug

OMG why didn't you killed that python today itself, leaving his own son in a boat like this Angry

Loved Yash-Ansh bonding Heart

And OMG the precap Shocked

IsYa about your note, please continue with the vision you had for this story from the very beginning. We are loving it Clap  Hug

Thank you, Nikki di ! Embarrassed Big smile...

Glad you loved the scenes.. LOL Wink..

Python... Hehehe! I will kill him in my next update.. Pakka promise ! Evil Smile LOL

Precap.. Wink Twist.. twist ! LOL Wink

Awwwnn.. Sure Nikki di ! Thanks a lot for the response ! Hug
Hug

If you are killing python, then I want the next update RIGHT NOW Day Dreaming  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

My dear sweeto Hug
how to share my happiness for this extraordinary update da.

starting with the drunken state of arthi.. yet her steadiness did not shake even in that state..
chi.. what a cheap guy is that prashant to keep people following arya Dead

but my arya was so clever to manage in pretending to sleep but u never missed to entertain us with that awesome passionate kiss Blushing

and the LOL.. pictures sent to python was a great slap dear.. but for that he took away arthi from yash Cry

How sweet of yash when he put his life in danger to save ansh.. that was a cute father-son moment but.. arthi with that devil Angry

I am so eager to see my superman go and save arthi from that evil shadow dear..
finish off his story soon da

waiting for the next part da..

Thank you so much Maha dear ! Hug

Hehehe.. Happy that you loved the scenes especially the jokes and the kiss ! Embarrassed LOL

Yeah actually.. sort of revenge yet again! AngryAngry

I will finish off his story in the next update da! Evil Smile I can't wait to be so evil.. LOL Wink

Let see how will they reunite ! I'm quite nervous with this twist.. But hopefully I'll get everyone's support.. Embarrassed

Thanks once again, sweetheart ! Heart
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Hug

If you are killing python, then I want the next update RIGHT NOW Day Dreaming  LOL

LOL.. I have to narrate the whole part then to you right now ! LOL Wink..

Nikki di, I wanna new name for the new dulhan.. I thought of using Ishita.. But no one like her name na.. even me ! LOL 

The new dulhan will be bringing a positive character and also sort of special appearance only.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505lovely_nikki

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nusratjahan505

First of all I am so sorry yaar for mylate comment as I am having both back pain and fever...CryCry

Hope you will forgive me dost..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It's okay Mukku darling.. And please.. Please Take Care yaar ! HugHeart Another thing, no more sorry... I enjoy waiting for my readers to reply on my work ! Wink

OMG...OMG...OMG...What was that Ishu...ShockedShockedShocked...was that your update or a romantic action film...ClapClapClap Clap.I swear upon God Ishu I am not lying or pampering you.Trust me dear while reading your update I just felt that I was watching a superb and rocking romantic action movie...ClapClapClap.
Each and everything from first to last was just perfect...ClapClap.I have read so much FF but for the first time I have read something like this which is just beyond everything..ClapClap and I really salute u for that.ClapClapStar

Thanks a lot Mukku... HugHeart Really appreciate each and every words you wrote for me... Heart It's mean a lot to me.. Big smile I'm feeling very special.. Thanks for making me having such feeling yet again ! Embarrassed Love U Very Much ! Heart

What shall I praise dear and how as I am lacking proper words...WinkWink Drunk Arti's pain and naughtiness...Yash's smartness...their attempt to come physically close and that Passionate Arya kiss...HeartHeartHeart...Ma kasam tumne to mujhe maar hi dala...WinkLOL
In the Morning Arti found Shirtless Yash close to her on bed and I dreamed myself there in Arti's position...Heart...ROFL

@ Bold- Even I'm lacking of words to tell you how happy I am reading your comments.. LOL Wink... Glad you loved all the scene, Mukku ! Big smile Haila.. LOL Mujhe pata nahin ki main tumhein mar daalengi yaar.. LOL 

ROFL... Shocked... Woh kya thi, Mukku ji ? LOL Never dreamed such thing.. If not I'll replace Aarti's name with Mukku.. LOL Gotcha! Wink

I loved the part most when Art send those pics to that Kamina Prashant..AngryAngry and what a fantastic dialogue you have written...Ab tumhein yeh request bandh karo aur chup chap Ansh ko vapaz kara do... Varnaa Yash toh readyy hain , unke dole shole ke saat... Tumhein dund kar, tumhari band bajaoge! Uske baat, tumhi socho, tumhare haal kya hoga, haan babyy??...1000 salute for you ISHU.

LOL.. Haan! Bohot koshish ki maine aise dialogue write karne mein.. LOL Even this is my favourite lines ! LOL Love Aarti re ! ClapClap

After that Papayal's scene which was so cute...Embarrassed
Then comes the action scene .I must say little Ansh is really very smart like her Yash papa and my heart goes more for Yash when he jumped into water to save Ansh Smile But that Kamina Prahant spoiled everything...Angry
And after that another condition of Prashat ..AngryAngry which is a killing suspense for me...CryCry

Well, Mukku... What I can tell you is everything will be well soon ! Just stay tune for my next part.. Wink

The precap was just shocking Ishu.Plz Ishu dont torture this poor soul so much as I am already dying for the suspense...CryCry
I wanna hug u tightly for that special note in which u mentioned that Kamina Prashant will die ...PartyDancingDancing
Dont you dare to stop your FF soon.I am warning you Ishu if you do this I will be worse Kamini than Prashant for you...AngryAngryAngry

LOL.. Sorry for making it suspenseful ! I love SUSPENSE yaar ! LOL Wink... But please no crying, Mukku ! Hug

Yay.. as per plan, he's dying.. and I'm sure he'll die in any manner ! Evil Smile LOL Wink

LOL.. Dhamki kya? Shocked LOL CryCry  Acha darling, I'm not stopping, continuing it .. Wink

Thanks ... Thank you so very much Mukku for everything ! Hug Hug

U STOLE MY HEART ! LOL Heart Dead LOL... 

Uper dekho haan, meri reply sab blue main hain.. LOL Wink

Your epic reply on my epic comment Ishu...LOLLOLLOL.Fo rthe first time I am witnessing it...LOLWink
Dont need to thank me ishu coz what I was said was absolutely right.You deserve this praise jaan...ClapClapClap.I cant express what a tremendous writer u r..StarStarStar.
I was late to reply coz I forgot but it doesn't mean I dont love my dost...CryCry
Love u so much jaan...HeartHug coz u also stole my heart.

IsYaRoCHeR

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Hug

LOL.. I have to narrate the whole part then to you right now ! LOL Wink..

Nikki di, I wanna new name for the new dulhan.. I thought of using Ishita.. But no one like her name na.. even me ! LOL 

The new dulhan will be bringing a positive character and also sort of special appearance only.. Embarrassed
IsYa if you want a new name ( even I don't like Ishita, though it's a beautiful name, but it brings a bitter taste in mouth Angry) so what about " Khushboo"? Embarrassed
Or if I come up with anything more interesting than I'll let you know Wink

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Your epic reply on my epic comment Ishu...LOLLOLLOL.Fo rthe first time I am witnessing it...LOLWink
Dont need to thank me ishu coz what I was said was absolutely right.You deserve this praise jaan...ClapClapClap.I cant express what a tremendous writer u r..StarStarStar.
I was late to reply coz I forgot but it doesn't mean I dont love my dost...CryCry
Love u so much jaan...HeartHug coz u also stole my heart.

LOL... I have to re.. See another praise for me ! LOL 

Thanks again, dost ! LOL Hug

I know da.. U might forget about it ! LOL Embarrassed..

Love you too darling.. HeartHug.. Behez hain na yahan.. U stole my heart first ! Embarrassed

nusratjahan505

Go to top