Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 72)

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by nusratjahan505

RES

Waiting Mukti ! Day Dreaming

I have commented Ishu.Just take a look on my post...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
lovely 

IsYaRoCHeR

Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
so interesting isyaClap

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged

RES

Waiting Mukti ! Day Dreaming

I have commented Ishu.Just take a look on my post...Wink

Ooh.. Running to check it right now ! Wink

nusratjahan505

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyji

lovely 

Thanks Pretty Ji... Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

so interesting isyaClap

Thank you Sara ! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

First of all I am so sorry yaar for mylate comment as I am having both back pain and fever...CryCry

Hope you will forgive me dost..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It's okay Mukku darling.. And please.. Please Take Care yaar ! HugHeart Another thing, no more sorry... I enjoy waiting for my readers to reply on my work ! Wink

OMG...OMG...OMG...What was that Ishu...ShockedShockedShocked...was that your update or a romantic action film...ClapClapClap Clap.I swear upon God Ishu I am not lying or pampering you.Trust me dear while reading your update I just felt that I was watching a superb and rocking romantic action movie...ClapClapClap.
Each and everything from first to last was just perfect...ClapClap.I have read so much FF but for the first time I have read something like this which is just beyond everything..ClapClap and I really salute u for that.ClapClapStar

Thanks a lot Mukku... HugHeart Really appreciate each and every words you wrote for me... Heart It's mean a lot to me.. Big smile I'm feeling very special.. Thanks for making me having such feeling yet again ! Embarrassed Love U Very Much ! Heart

What shall I praise dear and how as I am lacking proper words...WinkWink Drunk Arti's pain and naughtiness...Yash's smartness...their attempt to come physically close and that Passionate Arya kiss...HeartHeartHeart...Ma kasam tumne to mujhe maar hi dala...WinkLOL
In the Morning Arti found Shirtless Yash close to her on bed and I dreamed myself there in Arti's position...Heart...ROFL

@ Bold- Even I'm lacking of words to tell you how happy I am reading your comments.. LOL Wink... Glad you loved all the scene, Mukku ! Big smile Haila.. LOL Mujhe pata nahin ki main tumhein mar daalengi yaar.. LOL 

ROFL... Shocked... Woh kya thi, Mukku ji ? LOL Never dreamed such thing.. If not I'll replace Aarti's name with Mukku.. LOL Gotcha! Wink

I loved the part most when Art send those pics to that Kamina Prashant..AngryAngry and what a fantastic dialogue you have written...Ab tumhein yeh request bandh karo aur chup chap Ansh ko vapaz kara do... Varnaa Yash toh readyy hain , unke dole shole ke saat... Tumhein dund kar, tumhari band bajaoge! Uske baat, tumhi socho, tumhare haal kya hoga, haan babyy??...1000 salute for you ISHU.

LOL.. Haan! Bohot koshish ki maine aise dialogue write karne mein.. LOL Even this is my favourite lines ! LOL Love Aarti re ! ClapClap

After that Papayal's scene which was so cute...Embarrassed
Then comes the action scene .I must say little Ansh is really very smart like her Yash papa and my heart goes more for Yash when he jumped into water to save Ansh Smile But that Kamina Prahant spoiled everything...Angry
And after that another condition of Prashat ..AngryAngry which is a killing suspense for me...CryCry

Well, Mukku... What I can tell you is everything will be well soon ! Just stay tune for my next part.. Wink

The precap was just shocking Ishu.Plz Ishu dont torture this poor soul so much as I am already dying for the suspense...CryCry
I wanna hug u tightly for that special note in which u mentioned that Kamina Prashant will die ...PartyDancingDancing
Dont you dare to stop your FF soon.I am warning you Ishu if you do this I will be worse Kamini than Prashant for you...AngryAngryAngry

LOL.. Sorry for making it suspenseful ! I love SUSPENSE yaar ! LOL Wink... But please no crying, Mukku ! Hug

Yay.. as per plan, he's dying.. and I'm sure he'll die in any manner ! Evil Smile LOL Wink

LOL.. Dhamki kya? Shocked LOL CryCry  Acha darling, I'm not stopping, continuing it .. Wink

Thanks ... Thank you so very much Mukku for everything ! Hug Hug

U STOLE MY HEART ! LOL Heart Dead LOL... 

Uper dekho haan, meri reply sab blue main hain.. LOL Wink

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 15 July 2013 at 3:56am
Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Thank you Zet dear ! Hug

Glad you loved the scene.. Embarrassed

OMG.. Calm down re ! Believe me, everything will be well in the next update itself ! Thanks for trusting that I'll give a great update ! Sure.. I won't let anyone down! Wink

You're welcome IsYa Big smile

I'm not upset just that I'm already reading depressing FF I didn't want this one to be like tat but hey u said to believe u which I do that's why I know that you will write a fab update Wink

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top