Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 70)

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by RA17

part 17

The pain aarti felt that the tears her only way to express wat loss hse had just in a hope of getting wat she always wants her anshCry

But glad she had her companion her yashji who put her in his embrace to absorb her pain n misery n become her pillar of strength n yash his logics were so rightTongue that P will see them b vola he did n  isya credit goes to you for making P the evil bestClap omg aarti finally realized n said thta yes yash is the one for her ( indeirectly) but P is making me scaredEmbarrassedBig smile

Isya you can create aarya magical moment in any damn place or situation  and i am so much loving it now you realize y i said to you in previous thread that ou n aarya romane is best combination reEmbarrassed

Yash can feel her restlessness n aarti in anxiety not able to say anything to yashOuch

Yash thoughs going so cutely here there in mid of aarti tears n then in her fear of telling anything to yash aarti said the truth to yash about him being hot n sexy waise bhi how can somebody resist yash in his towel re n that too when his long  fingers traced on her waist

Blushing Blushing Blushing

But as soon as she gone i was so scared but you come up with so funny n amazing thot aarti drunk n p wants her to sleep with yash ( thank god as it hot he will really stoop so low as she hurt his ego telling yash is far better than him ) but this is a punishment or surprise for us IsyaWinkWinkWink

Really you are rocking gal love itHeart

Thanks a ton for update n pmHug

Promo looks scary glad i just need to jump to next WinkLOL 

OMG OMG Riya ji ! Thanks a lot.. Hug

@Bold- Every and each of the sentence you wrote means a lot to me.. Many many thanks for the compliments and for making me feeling special ! I'm doing my best in another way ! Embarrassed Hug

You are welcome for everything.. Yup fast moving Riya ! LOL Wink

omg somebody call me riya JI hmm really love you darling ofr giving aarya doze n make it worth reading n relishingEmbarrassed
glad you love what meant for you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Fantastic update Isya. Loving all the twists and turns in the story and would love it if you continue that way but the choice is yours. Really enjoyed the Yash and Aarti scene and Yash and Ansh were adorable. Looking forward to what is in store next.

Thank you so much Saf ! Hug

Sure dear.. Thank you for reading the special note and replying too ! Embarrassed

saf24

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

omg somebody call me riya JI hmm really love you darling ofr giving aarya doze n make it worth reading n relishingEmbarrassed

LOL.. Well, I love calling everyone with a Ji.. like our PV style ! LOL Wink

I love you too.. and yup, many many AarYa moments to read ! LOL Wink Embarrassed...

I'm thankful for that fact ! Embarrassed

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

I love you too.. and yup, many many AarYa moments to read ! LOL Wink Embarrassed...

ji this is wat will call aarya effectWinkEmbarrassed 
hai naa tc sweety coming soo with ch18 comments till then Hug

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

ji this is wat will call aarya effectWinkEmbarrassed 
hai naa tc sweety coming soo with ch18 comments till then Hug

LOL.. Agree ! Wink

Okay dear.. U too.. take care ! I'll wait for your comment ! Day Dreaming Hug

RA17

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Isya good one Clap Clap like how Aarya were trying to fool Prashant and his men LOL aww that kiss. Embarrassed Embarrassed Yash's angels were really smart giving yash the number to reach Ansh.

Goodness what's wrong with prashant Angry Angry how could he leave a kid in the boat alone. Cry Cry At the end yash saved Ansh but Aarti disappeared. Shocked And the precap is shocking Gayatri wants yash to marry another girl Shocked definitely prashant's move Angry ..

You can continue any how you wish dear as ong as Aarti is back in the next chapter, and prashant death am ok LOL

Hey Abie ! Thanks a lot dear.. Hug

Glad you loved the scene.. Embarrassed

About the precap, don't worry... It's just some spice in the story following the twist.. Everything will be well for sure ! Wink

LOL.. LOL I promise Aarti will be back in the next chapter itself and about Prashant's death, I'm still planning how to end his life ! Evil Smile LOL
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shashi1984

The chapter is lovely. At last Yash able to save Ansh. But that disgusting Prashant kidnapped Aarti. G3 is not ready to make Aarti her DIL. She wants Yash to marry some other girl. Let's see what is in store...

Thank you Shashi ! Big smile

Let see how I store the precap in the story with the twist coming up.. Hope you'll like it ! Thanks a ton for every single reply ! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Beautiful update dear!!! Clap And I would like you to continue the story with twists! Embarrassed

Thank you Vanny ! Big smile

Oh of course ! Thanks for reading the special note and replying too ! Big smile Embarrassed... I'll continue ya ! Wink

Go to top