Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 65)

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
part 17

The pain aarti felt that the tears her only way to express wat loss hse had just in a hope of getting wat she always wants her anshCry

But glad she had her companion her yashji who put her in his embrace to absorb her pain n misery n become her pillar of strength n yash his logics were so rightTongue that P will see them b vola he did n  isya credit goes to you for making P the evil bestClap omg aarti finally realized n said thta yes yash is the one for her ( indeirectly) but P is making me scaredEmbarrassedBig smile

Isya you can create aarya magical moment in any damn place or situation  and i am so much loving it now you realize y i said to you in previous thread that ou n aarya romane is best combination reEmbarrassed

Yash can feel her restlessness n aarti in anxiety not able to say anything to yashOuch

Yash thoughs going so cutely here there in mid of aarti tears n then in her fear of telling anything to yash aarti said the truth to yash about him being hot n sexy waise bhi how can somebody resist yash in his towel re n that too when his long  fingers traced on her waist

Blushing Blushing Blushing

But as soon as she gone i was so scared but you come up with so funny n amazing thot aarti drunk n p wants her to sleep with yash ( thank god as it hot he will really stoop so low as she hurt his ego telling yash is far better than him ) but this is a punishment or surprise for us IsyaWinkWinkWink

Really you are rocking gal love itHeart

Thanks a ton for update n pmHug

Promo looks scary glad i just need to jump to next WinkLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

sara1990 IF-Dazzler
sara1990
sara1990

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
awesome...
I love it
please do continue

IsYaRoCHeR

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Isya. Loving all the twists and turns in the story and would love it if you continue that way but the choice is yours. Really enjoyed the Yash and Aarti scene and Yash and Ansh were adorable. Looking forward to what is in store next.

IsYaRoCHeR

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Isya good one Clap Clap like how Aarya were trying to fool Prashant and his men LOL aww that kiss. Embarrassed Embarrassed Yash's angels were really smart giving yash the number to reach Ansh.

Goodness what's wrong with prashant Angry Angry how could he leave a kid in the boat alone. Cry Cry At the end yash saved Ansh but Aarti disappeared. Shocked And the precap is shocking Gayatri wants yash to marry another girl Shocked definitely prashant's move Angry ..

You can continue any how you wish dear as ong as Aarti is back in the next chapter, and prashant death am ok LOL

IsYaRoCHeR

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
The chapter is lovely. At last Yash able to save Ansh. But that disgusting Prashant kidnapped Aarti. G3 is not ready to make Aarti her DIL. She wants Yash to marry some other girl. Let's see what is in store...

IsYaRoCHeR

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update dear!!! Clap And I would like you to continue the story with twists! Embarrassed

IsYaRoCHeR

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...glad that if u cont with the some twist...the story must be more interesting...n btw wanna wish u 'Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak'...Smile

IsYaRoCHeR

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Crysorry for the late reply isyaCryCryCry
yesterday i was busy i checked my pm box but i couldnot go through it 

finally i read ur super duper longy update i m so happy with the length of the updateBig smile

coming to the update sweet and mindblowing  update with a twist in the endClapDay Dreaming

wow wow isya super hot and passionate kiss of aaryaBlushing u killed me with naughty aarya romanceWink
aarthi in the drunken state she is so crazy crazyLOL cute and innocentWink and yash thinking to end this game in a interesting way with aartiLOL

my most favourite lines in this update:
aarthi saying to yash that she will tell to maa and she will not marry him bad yash bad yash
this sounds quite funny isyaSilly

i loved the way how yash teased and played with her in the morning Big smile

must say paypal r smart and intelligent like yashLOL
prasanth is disgustingAngryAngryAngry
first he kidnapped ansh and now he wants to kill him poor kid ansh Cry
yash is a hero he saved ansh at the right time and brought back him and i loved the yash ansh conversation how ansh accepted him as his father Clap

finally yash confessing his feelings towards aarthi to prasanthHug

what a twist at the end 
gayatri chose another girl for yash and she is thinking that aarthi cheated yashCry for another guy and she is hating ansh tooCry
hope that another girl is not ishithaAngry

special note:
regarding continuing this ff r not just go ahead with what u had planned earlierThumbs Up
i know u will surely make this story more and more interestingWink

personally i want u to continue and give us most interesting romantic hot super duper long updates

great going isya Party
cant wait for the next continue soonWinkStarStar

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top