Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 54)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

By the way ISYA dear...didn't read the spoiler...yaar kya hai...u r more batameez dil..batameez dil...jaane na...update soon...if Arti gets kidnapped...am very sure of kidnapping uLOLROFL

LOL... I'm sure I had kidnapped your attention and heart here.. LOL Wink I mean I got you hooked up and impatience for next.. Wink

Believe me, this loss of Aarti would be just a while.. I would try to squeeze all scenes in one part ! Wink

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenmoon

aarti got drunk [:O]
loved the update

Thank you Dona ! Big smile Glad you loved it.. In fact, I'm relieved ! Wink
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Isya fab job Clap Clap

Ok is prashant human Angry Angry really what's wrong with him Angry Angry

I swear a drunk Aarti is something else ROFL but at least in her drunken state she shared what prashant said with yash.

He wants her to sleep with yash Shocked Shocked what does he gain by that Shocked Angry

And the spoiler when I smiled that Ansh is found you bring another twist. Isya, you'll be the death of me LOL ..better kill prashant soon Angry

Thanks Abie ! Hug

Prashant is a psycho.. Angry

Drunk Aarti was something else?  Shocked LOL A bhoot kya? LOL Yeah.. I agree she was so funny.. LOL

What does he gain by that? I think I shall tell you about this in next part.. If you read those highlighted sentence once again, I think you'll know what Prashant asked her to prove for.. Angry

I know everyone wanna less kill Prashant but more to killing me with my suspense! LOL
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

A big salute from my side for this Dhamakedaar update...Clap
It was just outstanding...Clap
From beginning to end I just loved it Ishu...Star
I have seen so many drunken seen on screen but for the first time I have read such a fine description of drunken scene and most amazingly of a lady being drunk...hats off to you dear...Clap.
Hated Prashant from the core of my heart AngryAngryAngry.He will alz be a beast even in our dream also...AngryAngryAngry.Just go to hell Prashant...AngryAngryAngry
Now comes to my Yashu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...My hot and sexy Yashu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.He is playing the role of angel in Arti's life though this angel is quite sexy...WinkWink.Love the way he took care of Arti and his feelings which is full of love and desire...Heart.You have portrayed his character so well Ishu...ClapStar
Now comes to Arti...She is totally heartbroken now CryCry and I can feel her pain...CryCry.But I really loved that she is honest towards Yash.It is crystal clear that she is in love with yash and in the drunken state the way she talked to Yash fully expressed what she feels for him.I really liked her speeches in that state...and the credit goes to you...Clap
And the spoiler promo is just icing on the cake...Ansh is found and Arti is lost...ShockedShockedShocked
Plz Ishu dont make me wait so long and update soon yaar.I just cant wait anymore to read the next part.

Thank you so much, Mukku darling... Hug You didn't know how much happy and glad I was when I sleep after reading your comment.. Embarrassed I'm touched of your each and every compliments you gave to me... Kushi ka asu .. CryCry LOL

LOL... You're giving a credit for me for portraying Aarti drunk state very well.. Thanks a lot Mukku ! Big smile

Yup... You realized and feel Aarti really well.. Hats off to you as well.. ClapClap Wink

Hmm.. it seems Aarti had lost.. A new short twist from me ! LOL Wink

That's your anticipation.. I will try my best to update soon ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Promo is sounds exciting I just hope Prasant did'nt take Aarti
the update again was fabulous

Thanks a lot for your feedback.. Big smile

Let's hope for the best on coming up track.. Wink Thank you ! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

IsYaRoCHeR! Excellent!

OMG ! Thank you so much for such a lovely feedback ! I appreciate it.. Big smileBig smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

love this story, I can understand a mother's pain but Aarti do cry a lot, ok so this is her way to handle the situation and remain sane. Loved the drunk Aarti  again a decision taken on the spot to ease the pain and get  a grip on the situation of prashant  demands and cruel behavior
looking forward for the next update 

Thank you so very much dear.. Big smile  May I know your sweet name please? Embarrassed

I guess you were my silent reader and finally I'm glad you are commenting and that too with a detailed comment.. Big smile Thanks a lot ! 

Glad to see you are trying to get to know about Aarti.. Let see what's next ! Wink
nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by nusratjahan505

A big salute from my side for this Dhamakedaar update...Clap
It was just outstanding...Clap
From beginning to end I just loved it Ishu...Star
I have seen so many drunken seen on screen but for the first time I have read such a fine description of drunken scene and most amazingly of a lady being drunk...hats off to you dear...Clap.
Hated Prashant from the core of my heart AngryAngryAngry.He will alz be a beast even in our dream also...AngryAngryAngry.Just go to hell Prashant...AngryAngryAngry
Now comes to my Yashu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...My hot and sexy Yashu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.He is playing the role of angel in Arti's life though this angel is quite sexy...WinkWink.Love the way he took care of Arti and his feelings which is full of love and desire...Heart.You have portrayed his character so well Ishu...ClapStar
Now comes to Arti...She is totally heartbroken now CryCry and I can feel her pain...CryCry.But I really loved that she is honest towards Yash.It is crystal clear that she is in love with yash and in the drunken state the way she talked to Yash fully expressed what she feels for him.I really liked her speeches in that state...and the credit goes to you...Clap
And the spoiler promo is just icing on the cake...Ansh is found and Arti is lost...ShockedShockedShocked
Plz Ishu dont make me wait so long and update soon yaar.I just cant wait anymore to read the next part.

Thank you so much, Mukku darling... Hug You didn't know how much happy and glad I was when I sleep after reading your comment.. Embarrassed I'm touched of your each and every compliments you gave to me... Kushi ka asu .. CryCry LOL

LOL... You're giving a credit for me for portraying Aarti drunk state very well.. Thanks a lot Mukku ! Big smile

Yup... You realized and feel Aarti really well.. Hats off to you as well.. ClapClap Wink

Hmm.. it seems Aarti had lost.. A new short twist from me ! LOL Wink

That's your anticipation.. I will try my best to update soon ! Wink

It's my honor and great pleasure to have a great like you as my friend...Alz be my sweet friend...HeartHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top