Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 51)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
HEY ISYA WONDERFUL UPDATE WITH A SUSPENCE IN THE END WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?THEY WILL GET CLOSE??REALLY PRASANTH HAD PUT ON SUCH A STUPID CONDITION HE IS DISGUSTING AND I REALLY WANT TO KILL HIM WITH MY HANDS WHEN HE MOUTHED ALL THOSE DIRTY BAD WORDS TO AARTHI IN THE MALL HE HAD GOT A LIFE BECOZ YASH DIDNT HEAR ALL THOSE THINGS I PITY AARTHI SHE IS SHATTERED LIKE ANYTHING YASH REALLY LOVES HER AND THE WAY HE IS ADMIRING HER AND THE WAY HE WANTS HER TO BE BRAVE AND ALWAYS TRYING TO CHEER HER ISYA WHAT ABOUT PRECAP IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN IN NEXT UPDATE ANSH MEETS YASH AND OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO AARTHI??? I THINK THAT PRASANTH HAD PUT A CONDITION THAT AARTHI SHOULD RETURN TO PRASANTH IF SHE WANTS ANSH TO BE SAFE...ISYA DONT KILL US WITH UR SUSPENSE UPDATE SOON WILL BE WAITING ...GREAT JOB DEARStarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Loved it n prashant has no right to call aarti a bitch cuz he is a friggin dog urghhh

Thank you Kesha ! Big smile Glad you loved it yaar... Embarrassed

Yup.. You are right ! AngryAngry 

Let see how I destroy his character.. Wink
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

HEY ISYA WONDERFUL UPDATE WITH A SUSPENCE IN THE END WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?THEY WILL GET CLOSE??REALLY PRASANTH HAD PUT ON SUCH A STUPID CONDITION HE IS DISGUSTING AND I REALLY WANT TO KILL HIM WITH MY HANDS WHEN HE MOUTHED ALL THOSE DIRTY BAD WORDS TO AARTHI IN THE MALL HE HAD GOT A LIFE BECOZ YASH DIDNT HEAR ALL THOSE THINGS I PITY AARTHI SHE IS SHATTERED LIKE ANYTHING YASH REALLY LOVES HER AND THE WAY HE IS ADMIRING HER AND THE WAY HE WANTS HER TO BE BRAVE AND ALWAYS TRYING TO CHEER HER ISYA WHAT ABOUT PRECAP IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN IN NEXT UPDATE ANSH MEETS YASH AND OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO AARTHI??? I THINK THAT PRASANTH HAD PUT A CONDITION THAT AARTHI SHOULD RETURN TO PRASANTH IF SHE WANTS ANSH TO BE SAFE...ISYA DONT KILL US WITH UR SUSPENSE UPDATE SOON WILL BE WAITING ...GREAT JOB DEARStarClap

OMG ! OMG ! I'm feeling great today ! Thank you so much for your fast response... Hug

For next, as I told you in precap, let see what happen between them.. Tongue

Yup.. Prashant is a very disgusting character! AngryAngry Yash is such a sweetheart.. Embarrassed You're right... He should hear... Prashant will be shattered and cuts into pieces! LOL Angry

As per the spoiler, I might say that might happened.. about the condition, let see what Prashant further demands.. Angry

That's the spice suspense in my story.. LOL Wink Will do in some time.. Thanks once again for making me feel great ! Big smile Hug
Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
aarti got drunk [:O]
loved the update

IsYaRoCHeR

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Isya fab job Clap Clap

Ok is prashant human Angry Angry really what's wrong with him Angry Angry

I swear a drunk Aarti is something else ROFL but at least in her drunken state she shared what prashant said with yash.

He wants her to sleep with yash Shocked Shocked what does he gain by that Shocked Angry

And the spoiler when I smiled that Ansh is found you bring another twist. Isya, you'll be the death of me LOL ..better kill prashant soon Angry

IsYaRoCHeR

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
reserved dear

IsYaRoCHeR

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
A big salute from my side for this Dhamakedaar update...ClapClapClapClapClapClap
It was just outstanding...ClapClapClapClap
From beginning to end I just loved it Ishu...StarStarStarStarStar
I have seen so many drunken seen on screen but for the first time I have read such a fine description of drunken scene and most amazingly of a lady being drunk...hats off to you dear...ClapClapClapClap.
Hated Prashant from the core of my heart AngryAngryAngry.He will alz be a beast even in our dream also...AngryAngryAngry.Just go to hell Prashant...AngryAngryAngry
Now comes to my Yashu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...My hot and sexy Yashu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.He is playing the role of angel in Arti's life though this angel is quite sexy...WinkWink.Love the way he took care of Arti and his feelings which is full of love and desire...Heart.You have portrayed his character so well Ishu...ClapStar
Now comes to Arti...She is totally heartbroken now CryCry and I can feel her pain...CryCry.But I really loved that she is honest towards Yash.It is crystal clear that she is in love with yash and in the drunken state the way she talked to Yash fully expressed what she feels for him.I really liked her speeches in that state...and the credit goes to you...Clap
And the spoiler promo is just icing on the cake...Ansh is found and Arti is lost...ShockedShockedShocked
Plz Ishu dont make me wait so long and update soon yaar.I just cant wait anymore to read the next part.

IsYaRoCHeR

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Promo is sounds exciting I just hope Prasant did'nt take Aarti
the update again was fabulous

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top