Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 48)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Thanks.. Thanks and Thanks for all your lovely comments, dearies ! Hug

Thanks for my darlings who kept on messaging and PMing me to keep updating.. It's really encouraging ! Hug Love U guys ! Heart

Get ready for some surprises.. Hold your breath and Start Reading ! LOL Never stop please ! LOL

Part 17

Aarti gave Yash a disbelief look and she cries once again! Yash closed his eyes when he saw Aarti cried once again.

Yash's eyes were exactly glued on his lady who broke down and realizing her heart has shattered and tore into few pieces. Yes, she had those tears which were easily escaping from her eyes without failing. He felt hurt to perceive that Aarti had once again ignore his words of advice but this time, it wasn't her fault to cry as she got her own reasons ! 

Will a mother still have a smile on her face after realizing the hope which she sustained in her mind for the past 10 minutes demolished in just one second !??

Yash walked towards the figure that was retaining her same position from just now. He squats down to pacify his inactive weeping lady by grasping her shoulder and pulling her closer to fit her in his arms and let her has her own time in his arm. He calmed her down by hugging her tightly when she continually sobs and blubbered. 

He promised her that he would do and sacrifice anything in order to save Ansh this time. Having the thought of leaving to search for his son, he reminded himself that Prashant would have the intentions to hurt Aarti in another way so he refused to leave her alone. But if they stay longer here, Prashant would know about his identity however they can't even continue their mission if they stay froze there. 

Yash convinced Aarti and it seems his persuasion work out ! He figured out that Aarti had woke up and her spirits are renewed by him. He feels good when he saw her swabbing and mopping off her tears on her face. Just after a step forward, they heard Aarti's phone ringing. Aarti held the phone in her hand and look at the screen to know who's the caller. 

She immediately gave Yash a shocked and scared look. With that, he concluded that it was none other than Prashant's call. He replied her with an approving nod asking her to answer his call while he stepped backwards and look around the place. Later on, he stayed a bit further from the place where Aarti stood so that if Prashant was eyeing her, Yash would not be noticed by Prashant. 

Aarti with her heart full on fear and nervous answered the phone call.

"Oho Aarti... It seems you are too fast in getting your Laadla beta.. Am I right? You were speeding that you were faster than a travelling aeroplane I guess... Thank god I was there on time to shift Ansh away from the place he was standing.. If not, only god knows.. how much drama between a mom and son will happen in the mall ! Haha.. " Prashant said continuing with his laughter.

Prashant..." Aarti trying to utter.

"Chup karo Aarti ! I haven't finish my sentence yet... Wow ! You really thought I'm a dumb and stupid person, na? You also thought I'm blind, I can't see, right? You never told me you got a new boyfriend huh Aarti? I didn't even left you for so long and within a short time.. Waah ! You got a new hero to take care of you and guard you on every steps of your life... Strange ! Now only I know how wise I am in making a decision to leave a bi**h like you ! Wonder how did you hide him in your room.. Chi Aarti ! And if you don't mind.. Can you tell me how many times have you sleep with him, you bi**h ? !! " Prashant yelled at her with many rude and bad words which shocked Aarti and Aarti was even more angrier.

"Basss Prashant ! Haan... He's my boyfriend and very soon we will do our Punar Vivah... And about the best questions ever you have asked me, I don't think so I have to answer you ! Probably, you would have know by yourselves on what had happened.. 

Haan! I don't mind if I sleep with him even before we got married because I know that Yash is never like you.. I know one day he will be marry me and not like you, trash me once you used me ! You are an animal, Prashant ! Even you are worst than that, you don't even heart ! You will have to suffer and pay for all your deeds especially those sin you made when you cheat me, leave me, leave ma and bauji and now, for separating a mother from her son ! 

You know, I'm very disappointed with my selves.. I have done a big mistake by marrying you and trusting you again and again Prashant ! But the biggest sin I've ever committed is to LOVE you, Prashant ! Now, for whatever you have done, I will never ever forgive you.. I swear to God Prashant that you'll never ever be happy in your life !" Aarti finished bursting while she cried.

Ooh... So I've actually call you and waste my money to listen to all this nonsenses from a bi**h mouth ! Lagta hain tum bhool gaye ho, mein kya kar sakte... ( I think you've forgotten what I could do) Hamesha yaad karo ke tumhari beta meri pass hai... (Always keep reminding yourself that your son is with me)  Agar tum ek aur shaab kaha, toh tumhara beta toh gayee... (If you utter another word, then you son is gone) Khataam karlunga mein Ansh ko !"

"Nahin.. no Prashant ! I'll do... I'll do whatever you ask me to do... Please.. Just give me back my Ansh ! I can't live without him anymore... I'm missing him ! My womb is in pain , Prashant ! I gave birth to Ansh and now I don't have him with me... How can I not suffering? Bas mujhe baacha vaapaz kardo.. I plead you! Please" Aarti sobs.

"Hai bhagwan ! I'm so happy to hear you suffering, Aarti ! And today, no one should be happier or happiest than me.. I'm succeeding in my plan ! Now I know Yash is standing further from you, I know he won't listen whatever I've told you and so, you won't tell him anything, hai na?" - Prashant

"Haah.. Haah Prashant ! I won't ! Tell me the next step... Please!" Aarti pleaded him.

"That's good ! Both of you go back to the hotel's room and once you are in, stay a little while with Yash... Provide him with a reason and come to the cafe alone! ALONE, Aarti ! I hope you understood... Once you are here, I'll tell you the next step... This time, you better do the steps I've told you... If not, you know what will happen !" Prashant told her.

"Haan.. I will come! Nothing will go wrong.. Whatever you told me, I'll do it right.. Just .. give me my Ansh !" Aarti told as they ended their conversation.

Once Yash saw Aarti had put down the phone, he ran to her and asked her what's the matter. 

"I have to go, Yash ! " Aarti said.

"What?? Where?? " Yash asked her abruptly.

"I mean we should go back, Yash ! Prashant said he won't give back Ansh today! So we have to head to the hotel room now.. It's no use for both of us to wait here... They have gone, Yash!" Aarti said, leaning closer to Yash's shoulder and eventually hugs him by the side while weeping.

Aarti walked first to the car followed by Yash. Yash described Aarti was looking like the undead, a body without it's soul.. her heart is beating but then she had lost her life.. But, he knew something had definitely goes wrong, especially after the phone call... He doubted Aarti is hiding something from him.. Prashant must be telling her something beyond than matters regarding Ansh.. 

He's suspicious of Aarti's behaviour.. "Let me see what she will do next..." he thought and drove her back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock hooked against the wall showed seven o'clock. Aarti who was restless couldn't take her eyes off the clock and couldn't stop staring the phone's screen. On the other hand, Yash kept observing Aarti's leery and weird gesture and behaviour. She appeared like she is waiting for something, maybe a phone call. 
He heard a beep from his phone, his phone's battery seems to be weak again. So, he went to get the charger of his phone and charge it. 

Aarti, whose phone was in vibrating mode, got a short text message from Prashant. She is inquired to be at the Cafe without Yash at 8 o'clock. If she doesn't come, Prashant extorted her that something might happened to Ansh. Aarti saw Yash was coming towards her, hence she kept her phone immediately. She lied on the sofa, pretending to be sleepy and tired. She didn't want to hide anything from Yash, but it looked like she is bounded with Prashant's words. Ansh is very important for her. 

Yash reached to the point where Aarti was resting. She had those same misery pearls streaming down her beautiful face making their ways to her neck. Yash had the urge to touch and remove those tears which are not eligible to settle on Aarti's face. He stood there staring at Aarti and he can't resist from removing her tears any more after he observed her tears were becoming countless.  Embarrassed

He kneeled down near to her face and displace those tears from her red face. He is surprised that Aarti doesn't awake. She had slept. Being near to her face, he noticed that her make up had vanished and there are smears of make up on her swollen face. He was upset to see her bad conditions however he decided not to disturb her and let her rest for a while and he even have to get some fresh shower. 

Before he could distance himself from Aarti, his eyes caught those tears stuck at her neck. Embarrassed He was feeling so edgy to touch her long neck. He took out his handkerchief in his pocket and with his trembling hand, he wiped off those tears softly and slowly. At the same time, he avoids from gazing at her neck for too long while removing the waters but he still took a short stare at her lower neck Blushing and decided to stay away from her. He took her dupatta and further covered her upper body. Embarrassed Yash caresses her hair and stroked her hair which is covering her face. Embarrassed

Yash enters the bathroom and the slamming bang sound of the bathroom's door awaken Aarti and alarming her about Prashant's call. She walks around the room and realized that Yash is in the bathroom and this is the right time for her to leave by giving him a rational reason. She knocked on the door and pronounce his name loudly. 

Yash was startled once she shouts his name and thought something happen to her. He wrapped the towel around his waist and abruptly opened the door. Aarti was astonished to see Yash once again half-naked and she immediately twist her body away, facing her behind to Yash.  LOL Dead

Aarti ! Kya hua? Why did you shout my name? Is there..."Yash asked her. Confused

"Nahin.. I mean nothing is wrong! I'm going out for a while to get some things in the shop nearby this hotel... " Aarti replied. Sleepy

"Things? Can I get it for you? I can go instead of you .." Embarrassed

"Noo... I'll go.. Please! I have to..." Aarti suddenly remembered she shouldn't reveal anything to Yash. She began to pace forward before her wrist is being held by Yash, stopping her from going away. Embarrassed

"Aarti... Ermm.. Is there anything wrong? I mean.. I mean... I can feel.. Are you in trouble? Sorry.. I shouldn't ask you at this time but you didn't told me clearly what Prashant told you and I realized you was talking to him in the line for quite long just now in the mall.. I need to know what he told you or else I won't let you go" Yash said, some sort blackmailing her in the end by helding her wrist more tightly.  Shocked Embarrassed

Aarti think it's not easy for her to escaped from Yash, she turned and said "Ouch ! Mr. Hot and Sexy...LOL Embarrassed Please ! Please remove your hand on my wrist... It's too pain!" Hearing her whisper of pain, he freed her hand but when he sensed she was turning and moving away from him, he has the urge to pull her to him as he can feel she's not safe and so he did pull her to him. Day Dreaming

Aarti jolted when she felt Yash's arms was around her waist and when she was pressed closer to his bare six pack body. Blushing Yash stare at her glistening eyes. He can sensed those eyes were layered with sadness, misery , confusion and all kind of mixed feelings. Ouch

"Why am I feeling that you are going for something else?" he whispered while he is still being locked by her eyes. Confused

Aarti who was speechless with their position tried to woo him, "No.. don't worry... I'm not going for so long.. I'll be safe! How the hell can anyone do something to me when I owned such a bodyguard like you, Mr. Hot and Sexy Yash Scindia! Dead You can surely sensed when something is wrong with me, na? Waisey, I'll take the phone with me... After I'm done, I'll call you.. We'll go for a short dinner! I'm bored.. For now, I need to be alone for a while.. Please!" Aarti pleaded after giving some sweet talks to him.

Yash again was stunned and astounded... He felt like Aarti sounded so seductive. Owh my.. She and her Mr. Hot and Sexy word ! LOL  He freed her and asked her to be careful along her way. He told her he'll wait for her call. If she doesn't call, he would call her in some time. Embarrassed

Aarti smiled and quickly quit the room and walks to the Cafe at the hotel. She's glad there are still some time to struck 8.00. She walks back and forth and waited impatiently for Prashant's entry to the cafe. Finally, she saw his glimpse at the Cafe and immediately, she stands up and tried to reach him. "Where is Ansh?" angry Aarti asked Prashant. Angry

Prashant looked around and asked her better not to shout at him. She comprehended that it's her mistake and apologize to Prashant and questioned him about Ansh. Prashant turned her and placed his arm around her waist Angry and lead her to a table at the Cafe. This irritated Aarti even more and she hates Prashant when he touched her. Aarti remembered about Yash's behaviour before she came here. She smiled sweetly. Embarrassed

Prashant who realized of Aarti's daydreaming session feel so irritating and furious with Aarti. He dislike her smile and the light on her face. He remembered her words that she told him in the mall. However, he smiled wickedly and in evil mode when he remembered about his plan of shattering her into pieces. She will suffer... She will suffer without Ansh and now even YASH! Shocked

Aarti was told by Prashant about her next step and suddenly she felt she was distructed and her heart burst into pieces once again. Tears streaming down her face continuously and her eyes were very red. She felt she was knocked for six and her soul crushed. She cried and broke down when she was walking back to the hotel room. CryCryCry Prashant's words and his requirements were impossible for her to fulfil and his words keep on echoing in her ears. She needs help! Confused

She looked around and saw there was a mini pub at her right side. She went in and saw a glass of alcoholic drink. She smelled the drink and decided not to drink but suddenly, Prashant's words again disturbed her mind. She closed her eyes and nose and consume the drink. Not enough of one, she soon ordered another one. Prashant who spotted this felt so happy and he said it's time for Aarti's barbaadi. Aarti is to finish soon. CryCryCry

Meanwhile, Yash who was dressed up was waiting for her call. He got restless when she didn't call him and so, he calls her but her number is not reachable. He heard a knock on the door and was a bit relieved because he thought Aarti already came back. When Yash opened the door, a boy stood in front of him told him that Aarti went to the pub and was drunk. He was furious with the boy and nearly punched him but the boy asked him to trust him as he saw Aarti with his own eyes in the pub. Yash pushed him and ran to reach to Aarti after locking the door. He seems to forgot his phone.. Ouch

Yash reached to the hotel's pub and look around in the pub. There are a few ladies eyeing on him and trying to come closer to him. He moves away and tried to figure out Aarti. He searched for some time when he found a lady in blue anarkali was sitting in a corner, crying and sobbing. He knew that was Aarti. He immediately gets her and hug her tightly. While feeling secure that she was in his arms, he suddenly shook Aarti and asked her why and how did she got herself drunk. Befuddled and blacked out Aarti look at Yash and was happy to see him. Yash couldn't do anything much but to carry her to the hotel room.

He settled her on the sofa and he went to close the door. He came to Aarti and sat in front of her. He stared at the capulous and intoxicated Aarti... Oh god, she is too drunk ! She kept blinking her eyes as her eyes are cock-eyed. 

He tried to utter some words... He held her shoulder...

"Aarti..." he said.

"Shhh... Yaaashhh" Aarti replied with the 'drunk' slang, putting her index finger on his lips. 

"Today no one will lecture me... Whatever I said, you have to listen ! Aur haaannn... (Poking her hand on his chest).. You have to do too!" Aarti whispered and giggled as she come closer to Yash. Yash felt agitated now due to her behavior but he remained silent and continue observing her. Confused

Aarti came closer to Yash and took his hand and encircle it on her waist... "You know... He touched me here ! (Yash immediately gave her one dead look) when she was pointing towards her waist. I went to get my most precious thing but it ended up with something else (Another shock look from Yash)" Shocked Angry

Yash tried to absorb her word of 'something else' but he wanted to know more from her.. So, he decided to go her way... He came closer to her and whispered in her ears, "What's next?" Tongue

Aarti who felt embarrassed after sensing Yash breath near her ears began to scold him, "Oye.. not too closeee, huhhh?" LOL

Yash reverses her head a bit and focused back on her.. 

"Haan... whereee did I end just noooww???" Aarti asked him.

"Haan.. haan! I went to get Anshhh baba... baba??? baba nahhiiinnn.. beta! haan... betaaa... meri shona... meri rajaaahhh betaaa... LOL (She begins to cry stupidly) Paaarr... woh.. woh... devilll... devilll haiinn naa.. Pppraaasshhh.. How to pronounce his name, Yasshhh? (She scratched her head)" LOL

"Kaun?? Prashant?" Yash answered calmly. 

"Haan... wahhiinnn... wahhhiinn useless admi !! The same guyyy... Meraaa sabse baddaaa dushhmmaaannn (My biggest worst enemy) He sets his own terms and conditions... eehh.. requireeementtt.. When I fulfill it, thennn onlyyy I willl get my Anshhh!" Aarti said. Shocked

"Another one? What it is, Aarti?" Yash questioned her, turning her to look at him. 

"Shhh! Whyyy are youooo asking a lot of questtiiooonnnsss, Idioootttooo!!" Aarti replied, laughing to Yash. "She called me Idiot?" Yash thought in his mind. He makes a disgusting face to Aarti.

When Aarti spotted him, he immediately cupped his face and tell him, "Mr. Hottt anndddiiieee Sexyyy... LOL Can you clear off my doubts before I told youuu furtherrr?" Yash nodded. Confused

"Whhyyy peoopleee alwaysss toookkk theee thingsss thhhaaat weree neveeerrr forrr theeemm?? (Why people always took the things that were never for them?) Likkee mmeee! Prashannttt was neeveer minee... He'sss baddd.. He is shaitan'ss naa?? Then why did I take him as my life partner? Ansshhh was never for himm.. Then why did Prashhaanttt take himm from mee?? Bolloo Yash... will heee snatchhh youoo froomm mee tooo??" Aarti asked him, crying again.  CryCry

Yash was struck of her questions. Although she is drunk, but she was thinking a lot.. Her last question is making him restless.  Confused

"Aarti... I know Prashant is never for you! You are more eligible to someone the best than him.. and Ansh! Don't worry na..( He cupped her face) He will be yours forever and ever... and why did you ask me the last question? What's Prashant plan, Aarti ? " Yash asked her.

Aarti holding her head and feel like a stone was placed on her head.. She replied to Yash, "Yash, whatever his plan is, I will not fulfill his requirements this time... His provision sucks! His thinking sucks! He stoop too low today wifff hiss thinkkingg! I''mmm not gonna... Hopee youuu understaanddss Yashh! Stayuyyy awayyy fromm meee.. Mrr Hott andddiee Sexxxyyy!" Aarti stood walking to her bed. 

Yash pulls her to him until she settled with and on him on the sofa...  " What is his requirement, Aarti?? Soch lo, if you never tell me, I will not let you go! We will stay like this"  Tongue

"Chii.. Yashhh! I will never telll you... Pleaseee.. Let me be freee !" Aarti said, pleading him. Her tears fall on his face. CryCry

"Aarti.. Tell me!" Yash shouted to her. 

"You dare to listen?" Aarti asks him, raising her eyebrow. Yash nodded.

"Hmm.. You will dare to listen... But you won't dare to do it!" Aarti replied with some more tears falling on his face. CryCry

"What is it, Aarti?" Yash blasted, almost screamed all his heart out.

Aarti replied with equal anger to him, "You'll have to sleep with me!!!!!!!!!!" She burst into tears and shattered again. Yash was like being sinked into the sofa. Shocked

Precap: It's time for Yash not to search for ANSH, but search for PRASHANT... Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh laa laa.. LOL Finally get it updated.. Enjoy reading ! Hope you like it.. Feel free to tell me your opinions.. Wink

My kind request to those who had clicked Like, please do not click again ! Others, do click Like!  I'm depending on the Likes to send PMs and so, don't blame me if you never get your PM.. LOL

About this kidnapping series, let me inform you, this track gonna end soon.. Wink

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 02 July 2013 at 10:28am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadma03rac08karthi14sheila_02aaryan1234loveMissSkepticbmeenuu111deepu59ash90cynthiagemketki61anime_galpvanaticbongalisooneghaSAI92billieberrytharumaPopo.padmavarMulaShashi1984Josmi01Leevi05nan0102ksenluv_lvndrpvejanirachna1970princess121993RA17..Mini..Chitra_11nusratjahan505kratzyfanAbie10lulujjjjMSN_VannyAniSweetyZettersaf24shalini28jikky_84maha9villager00Saraliciouscaller123roseroseySharlene1410melodica_Dimples_Angel_Luvlovely_nikkitaahir004Sri_Radhakmfan_2DonnaaSurish

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Short promo or spoiler.. Wink

Ansh is in Yash arms and Yash hugged him... Ansh felt good although he doesn't know who is Yash !

"Meri mumma kahan hain? (Where is my mumma)" Ansh asked Yash.

" She's just behind me!" Yash said, cupping Ansh's face.

" You are lying ! She's not behind you!" Ansh replied. Shocked

Yash turned behind and found there was no one behind them. Shocked CryCry

Where is Aarti? CryCryCry

Not a final twist but a semi final twist from me... LOL Do crack your head ! LOL

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 02 July 2013 at 10:32am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08pvanaticbongalisooneghapiyushiketki61anime_galtharumaPopo.Mulabillieberryrachna1970luv_lvndrLeevi05MSN_Vannylulujjjjprincess121993RA17..Mini..nusratjahan505kratzyfanAbie10saf24AniSweetyvillager00jikky_84maha9caller123roseroseySharlene1410SaraliciousAngel_Luvlovely_nikki_Dimples_melodicaSri_Radhakmfan_2SurishDonnaa

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
WAA RESERVED

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMG Isha...kya...i am shocked...aarthi gg to drunk..i pity yashLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeRmelodica

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithu

LOL.. Seriously.. I'm thinking twice whether to come up with this or not.. It will be fun! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetymelodica

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

LOL.. Seriously.. I'm thinking twice whether to come up with this or not.. It will be fun! LOL

Dont plan anything erotic..Let it be after marriageLOLLOL

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Dont plan anything erotic..Let it be after marriageLOLLOL

I won't be that good to give all of you such dose! LOL Of course not that one.. Tongue

AniSweety

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
is aarti going to get close to yash ! OMG she is falling for him?

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top