Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissSkeptic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Isya!! Nice update!! OMG!! Aarti drunk is sooo fun!! Sooo looking forward to Yash's decision!!

This story is really progressing well and I am all caught up! Great work!! 👏
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
By the way ISYA dear...didn't read the spoiler...yaar kya hai...u r more batameez dil..batameez dil...jaane na...update soon...if Arti gets kidnapped...am very sure of kidnapping u😆🤣
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chitsri65

By the way ISYA dear...didn't read the spoiler...yaar kya hai...u r more batameez dil..batameez dil...jaane na...update soon...if Arti gets kidnapped...am very sure of kidnapping u😆🤣

😆... I'm sure I had kidnapped your attention and heart here.. 😆 😉 I mean I got you hooked up and impatience for next.. 😉

Believe me, this loss of Aarti would be just a while.. I would try to squeeze all scenes in one part ! 😉

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenmoon

aarti got drunk [:O]

loved the update

Thank you Dona ! 😃 Glad you loved it.. In fact, I'm relieved ! 😉
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abie10

Isya fab job 👏 👏

Ok is prashant human 😡 😡 really what's wrong with him 😡 😡

I swear a drunk Aarti is something else 🤣 but at least in her drunken state she shared what prashant said with yash.

He wants her to sleep with yash 😲 😲 what does he gain by that 😲 😡

And the spoiler when I smiled that Ansh is found you bring another twist. Isya, you'll be the death of me 😆 ..better kill prashant soon 😡

Thanks Abie ! 🤗

Prashant is a psycho.. 😡

Drunk Aarti was something else?  😲 😆 A bhoot kya? 😆 Yeah.. I agree she was so funny.. 😆

What does he gain by that? I think I shall tell you about this in next part.. If you read those highlighted sentence once again, I think you'll know what Prashant asked her to prove for.. 😡

I know everyone wanna less kill Prashant but more to killing me with my suspense! 😆
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

A big salute from my side for this Dhamakedaar update...👏
It was just outstanding...👏
From beginning to end I just loved it Ishu...⭐️
I have seen so many drunken seen on screen but for the first time I have read such a fine description of drunken scene and most amazingly of a lady being drunk...hats off to you dear...👏.
Hated Prashant from the core of my heart 😡😡😡.He will alz be a beast even in our dream also...😡😡😡.Just go to hell Prashant...😡😡😡
Now comes to my Yashu...😳😳...My hot and sexy Yashu...😳😳.He is playing the role of angel in Arti's life though this angel is quite sexy...😉😉.Love the way he took care of Arti and his feelings which is full of love and desire...❤️.You have portrayed his character so well Ishu...👏⭐️
Now comes to Arti...She is totally heartbroken now 😭😭 and I can feel her pain...😭😭.But I really loved that she is honest towards Yash.It is crystal clear that she is in love with yash and in the drunken state the way she talked to Yash fully expressed what she feels for him.I really liked her speeches in that state...and the credit goes to you...👏
And the spoiler promo is just icing on the cake...Ansh is found and Arti is lost...😲😲😲
Plz Ishu dont make me wait so long and update soon yaar.I just cant wait anymore to read the next part.

Thank you so much, Mukku darling... 🤗 You didn't know how much happy and glad I was when I sleep after reading your comment.. 😳 I'm touched of your each and every compliments you gave to me... Kushi ka asu .. 😭😭 😆

😆... You're giving a credit for me for portraying Aarti drunk state very well.. Thanks a lot Mukku ! 😃

Yup... You realized and feel Aarti really well.. Hats off to you as well.. 👏👏 😉

Hmm.. it seems Aarti had lost.. A new short twist from me ! 😆 😉

That's your anticipation.. I will try my best to update soon ! 😉
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Promo is sounds exciting I just hope Prasant did'nt take Aarti

the update again was fabulous

Thanks a lot for your feedback.. 😃

Let's hope for the best on coming up track.. 😉 Thank you ! 😃
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

IsYaRoCHeR! Excellent!

OMG ! Thank you so much for such a lovely feedback ! I appreciate it.. 😃😃
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

love this story, I can understand a mother's pain but Aarti do cry a lot, ok so this is her way to handle the situation and remain sane. Loved the drunk Aarti  again a decision taken on the spot to ease the pain and get  a grip on the situation of prashant  demands and cruel behavior

looking forward for the next update 

Thank you so very much dear.. 😃  May I know your sweet name please? 😳

I guess you were my silent reader and finally I'm glad you are commenting and that too with a detailed comment.. 😃 Thanks a lot ! 

Glad to see you are trying to get to know about Aarti.. Let see what's next ! 😉
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Thank you so much, Mukku darling... 🤗 You didn't know how much happy and glad I was when I sleep after reading your comment.. 😳 I'm touched of your each and every compliments you gave to me... Kushi ka asu .. 😭😭 😆

😆... You're giving a credit for me for portraying Aarti drunk state very well.. Thanks a lot Mukku ! 😃

Yup... You realized and feel Aarti really well.. Hats off to you as well.. 👏👏 😉

Hmm.. it seems Aarti had lost.. A new short twist from me ! 😆 😉

That's your anticipation.. I will try my best to update soon ! 😉

It's my honor and great pleasure to have a great like you as my friend...Alz be my sweet friend...❤️🤗