Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 33)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Tongue... Thank you so very much Zetter ji ..!! Hug Wow.. I'm feeling great.. Very great actually! Embarrassed

Glad you loved it.. Embarrassed Embarrassed...

There are more suspense to be revealed soon regarding PayPal and AarYa.. Wink Let see what happened next.. Wink

The next update is on it's way dear... Wink 

Anytime Dear Big smile Hug

Ooh I love the idea of more suspense regarding PayPal & AarYa, I can't wait for the latter to get a hold on that prick Prashant and teach him a good lesson...I know it will take time but I'm so looking forward to Yash giving Prashant a beat down Tongue LOL 

Looking forward to the next chapter Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Anytime Dear Big smile Hug

Ooh I love the idea of more suspense regarding PayPal & AarYa, I can't wait for the latter to get a hold on that prick Prashant and teach him a good lesson...I know it will take time but I'm so looking forward to Yash giving Prashant a beat down Tongue LOL 

Looking forward to the next chapter Smile

Big smile... Gaah.. I love suspense! Tongue LOL.. LOL All of the readers want Yash to kill Prashant soon.. LOL And I will think to come up with something like that too.. Tongue LOL Wink

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 14 June 2013 at 12:02pm

Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Big smile... Gaah.. I love suspense! Tongue LOL.. LOL All of the readers want Yash to kill Prashant soon.. LOL And I will think to come up with something like that too.. Tongue LOL Wink

haa me too my favorite author is the Queen of suspense Mary Higgins Clark Embarrassed Heart...LOL well I can't wait for what you have in store for Prashant Wink 

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

haa me too my favorite author is the Queen of suspense Mary Higgins Clark Embarrassed Heart...LOL well I can't wait for what you have in store for Prashant Wink 

LOL Thumbs Up Embarrassed... LOL.. U are making me so excited to update my story, Zetter! LOL 

But naah.. I'm evil.. Evil Smile Will not let Prashant suffer first.. LOL But will sure let him be like Bun at the end! LOL 

Added you in the buddy list..! Tongue

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 14 June 2013 at 12:14pm

Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

LOL Thumbs Up Embarrassed... LOL.. U are making me so excited to update my story, Zetter! LOL 

But naah.. I'm evil.. Evil Smile Will not let Prashant suffer first.. LOL But will sure let him be like Bun at the end! LOL 

Ha well my work here is done Tongue Wink LOL

I hear ya Prashant needs to suffer for what he has done to Aarti and Ansh so yeah you let him suffer and then burn his prick butt to ashes Evil Smile Evil Smile

Accepted you Dear! Wink

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Ha well my work here is done Tongue Wink LOL

I hear ya Prashant needs to suffer for what he has done to Aarti and Ansh so yeah you let him suffer and then burn his prick butt to ashes Evil Smile Evil Smile

Accepted you Dear! Wink

LOL.. Exactly! Tongue Wink

LOL.. Let see how evil I am... LOL But Zetter, that's a nice idea! Evil Smile ClapClap LOL

Thanks a lot for approving ! Big smile That would be easy for me.. I'll attack you once I'm done updating.. LOL Wink

LOL.. I've to stop our chatting here.. It's 2 a.m. here and my mom is shouting at me, asking me to sleep! LOL 

I will update soon for sure! Wink Thanks for your time.. I'm happy chatting with you! Hug Missing DC badly! Ouch

Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

LOL.. Exactly! Tongue Wink

LOL.. Let see how evil I am... LOL But Zetter, that's a nice idea! Evil Smile ClapClap LOL

Thanks a lot for approving ! Big smile That would be easy for me.. I'll attack you once I'm done updating.. LOL Wink

LOL.. I've to stop our chatting here.. It's 2 a.m. here and my mom is shouting at me, asking me to sleep! LOL 

I will update soon for sure! Wink Thanks for your time.. I'm happy chatting with you! Hug Missing DC badly! Ouch

Aww miss it as well and it was a pleasure chatting with you as well Dear Smile...U get some sleep and can't wait for the update Wink Hug

LOL I'll bet you will come up with a great way to deal with Prashant Tongue Evil Smile

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Aww miss it as well and it was a pleasure chatting with you as well Dear Smile...U get some sleep and can't wait for the update Wink Hug

LOL I'll bet you will come up with a great way to deal with Prashant Tongue Evil Smile

Awnn... Heart

LOL.. Yup! The plans are up in my mind.. Just to translate them in words! LOL Wink

Zetter

Go to top