Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 31)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

wow wow isya super part sweety  Hug
arya's romance was so cute... and arthi is getting so much affected with yash nowadays haina !!!!

I can imagine how beautiful arthi would have been in that pink suit... pity on yash condition LOL

so bua ji started her work on the 1st day itself rite... poor paypal !!!
but that prashant Angry is he planning something to make arthi roam everywhere... and please save arthi from that car dear...
waiting for the next part

Thanks... Thanks a lot Maha!! Hug You made my day!! Big smile

Yup.. she had to be na... Aakhir it's our handsome and sexy Yashji.. LOL Wink

Oh teri... I really loved her in that pink suit when she wore it during Mumbai's trip... Day Dreaming But in this, I really have to made Yash pity.. LOL Embarrassed

Haha! I can't make Bua ji good here.. so yeah she's evil.. LOL Ouch

Prashant is a devil.. Angry Let see whether Aarti will be safe from Prashant evil plans.. Ouch I will try to save her but I think I might make this scene a bit serious! Shocked Ouch

Coming up in few days.. Wink

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Isya darling such a sweet update

Thanks Ria darling... Hug

Ansh is very smart boy love him so is my yash angels n g3 anuty so sweet

Yup.. would have to make all of them smart in this game.. Wink Let see whether Gay3 would remain sweet forever.. Tongue

So aarti is till lost in their kiss n so annoyed tht now woh hui parayi n all shobah maa care for yash n i love shobha maa be it today ot before as she has soo much faith in yash n despite the fact tht she is aarti maa she doesnt forget his son yash worry n pain of aarpita demise which somehr i blv even aarti dint acknowledge as yer totally into ansh

Yay, Riya.. I love your entire feedbacks for this... ClapClap You are right, Shobha ma would always trust Yash for taking care of her daughter, Aarti.. I'm sure Shobha ma and Yash relationship would sweeten more in future.. Wink 

And another clear point stated, Aarti is truly lost about her own son so she doesn't seem to care a lot about Arpita's demise.. Ouch And that's the reason Shobha ma is always there for Yash even though she knew he would have his own family's support.. Smile

N tadda dil se dil takrayeein hmmn tadda aarya moment yupiee really but the depth is much more deeper the way yash cant bear to see her cry be it any reason n vcaren worry tht if it is P call really marjawaa iss yash pe

Another point spotted by you.. Despite the tensed romance, I really love the way Yash did all that to know the truth whether the call is truly disturbing her or not.. Wink

So  this p thinks ansh will accept him just for jalebis naah he is lil superman .. you cnt lure him you wvil p

LOL... Yash's little superman, am I right? Wink

N hayee gain aarya moment aarti looks awesome in pink isya hai naa

Definitely, that's the reason Yash is all after her... LOL

N really aarya n their angels momensts muaaahhh isya baby you do wonders i am all doing bale balle

LOL.. I'm so glad I can put it together.. Big smile

N eewww p is back n keep an eye on aarti  does he saw yash too n aarti stupid emo gal ran n forget to inform yash oh

Yup.. I hope he doesn't disgust and disturb her.. Ouch Ahaan.. Riya you are such a keen observer, did Prashant really know that Yash is with Aarti...?? Shocked You will know soon.. Wink LOL.. Yeah.. she somehow is a very lovable mother.. she can't bear her own son in trouble na.. Let see whether Yash will get her or not.. Wink

That car i hope is yash only.. isya lovely update mazza aa gay. Cya soon

Suspense will revealed soon.. LOL Thanks a lot Riya... Hug C u soon again.. Wink

N thanks like always for pm

Welcome.. Big smile

Thanks a lot Riya.. I always love your keen feedbacks.. Big smile

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 13 June 2013 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Isya darling such a sweet update

Thanks Ria darling... Hug

Ansh is very smart boy love him so is my yash angels n g3 anuty so sweet

Yup.. would have to make all of them smart in this game.. Wink Let see whether Gay3 would remain sweet forever.. Tongue

So aarti is till lost in their kiss n so annoyed tht now woh hui parayi n all shobah maa care for yash n i love shobha maa be it today ot before as she has soo much faith in yash n despite the fact tht she is aarti maa she doesnt forget his son yash worry n pain of aarpita demise which somehr i blv even aarti dint acknowledge as yer totally into ansh

Yay, Riya.. I love your entire feedbacks for this... ClapClap You are right, Shobha ma would always trust Yash for taking care of her daughter, Aarti.. I'm sure Shobha ma and Yash relationship would sweeten more in future.. Wink 

And another clear point stated, Aarti is truly lost about her own son so she doesn't seem to care a lot about Arpita's demise.. Ouch And that's the reason Shobha ma is always there for Yash even though she knew he would have his own family's support.. Smile

N tadda dil se dil takrayeein hmmn tadda aarya moment yupiee really but the depth is much more deeper the way yash cant bear to see her cry be it any reason n vcaren worry tht if it is P call really marjawaa iss yash pe

Another point spotted by you.. Despite the tensed romance, I really love the way Yash did all that to know the truth whether the call is truly disturbing her or not.. Wink

So  this p thinks ansh will accept him just for jalebis naah he is lil superman .. you cnt lure him you wvil p

LOL... Yash's little superman, am I right? Wink

N hayee gain aarya moment aarti looks awesome in pink isya hai naa

Definitely, that's the reason Yash is all after her... LOL

N really aarya n their angels momensts muaaahhh isya baby you do wonders i am all doing bale balle

LOL.. I'm so glad I can put it together.. Big smile

N eewww p is back n keep an eye on aarti  does he saw yash too n aarti stupid emo gal ran n forget to inform yash oh

Yup.. I hope he doesn't disgust and disturb her.. Ouch Ahaan.. Riya you are such a keen observer, did Prashant really know that Yash is with Aarti...?? Shocked You will know soon.. Wink LOL.. Yeah.. she somehow is a very lovable mother.. she can't bear her own son in trouble na.. Let see whether Yash will get her or not.. Wink

That car i hope is yash only.. isya lovely update mazza aa gay. Cya soon

Suspense will revealed soon.. LOL Thanks a lot Riya... Hug C u soon again.. Wink

N thanks like always for pm

Welcome.. Big smile

Thanks a lot Riya.. I always love your keen feedbacks.. Big smile

isya your revert makes me feel so spl tht cant express in words n omg one saas becomes maa so some saus maa...n suspense peh suspense hmm cant wait for long do is asapEmbarrassed
n yeah really lloking forward to yash meeting with his  Yash's little supermanWink

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

isya your revert makes me feel so spl tht cant express in words n omg one saas becomes maa so some saus maa...n suspense peh suspense hmm cant wait for long do is asapEmbarrassed
n yeah really lloking forward to yash meeting with his  Yash's little supermanWink

Embarrassed.. Seriously my dear, you are one of the reader who point out many things on my FF.. Tongue I'm feeling lucky to have a reader like you.. Embarrassed Thanks Riya! Hug

Haan.. suspense hamesha hoga na.. thab to maaza aayega..! LOL Wink Will do it in few days dear.. Wink

Yeah.. OMG! Another point Riya.. I was just wanted to mention this.. I'm eager too for their meeting! Wink

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Embarrassed.. Seriously my dear, you are one of the reader who point out many things on my FF.. Tongue I'm feeling lucky to have a reader like you.. Embarrassed Thanks Riya! Hug

Haan.. suspense hamesha hoga na.. thab to maaza aayega..! LOL Wink Will do it in few days dear.. Wink

Yeah.. OMG! Another point Riya.. I was just wanted to mention this.. I'm eager too for their meeting! Wink
ab hum to aise hi hai wat to doEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

glad you love itBig smileBig smile

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

ab hum to aise hi hai wat to doEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

glad you love itBig smileBig smile

Haan ji cutiepie.. Embarrassed

I always love everyone's feedbacks especially you and some others! Wink

RA17

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Awesome update Isya Clap

So now Yash and Arati are very much comfortable with each other.

Poor Ansh but I am happy that he gave back to Prashant and said to him not to play his father game Angry

Waiting for next update Tongue

Thank you so much Asha di... Hug

Yup... The more they are together, the more they'll be closer.. Wink

Ahaan.. Ansh is smart na like his soon to be Papa, Yash! Wink

Sure di.. It will come soon! Tongue
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenmoon

awesome update..
prashantAngry