Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 151)

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

omg isya aarti shouted as yash is some vampire attacking her although his deadly looks n mesmerizing eyes n top of it his closeness can kill any woman n poor aarti cant help it but this lol

haaye with the idea yash helping aarti in wearing saree even maya is sounding sweetest to me

whenever yash n sp datoify maya i just loved it

poor yash got a short panic attack not seeing his aartiji while she is enjoying almighty creature in form of all sorts of love n then he found his angel standing infront of him the epitome of beauty in black oh dreamy

yash made her smile n oops ghum hai kisi ke pyar me yash babu that forget his kids even palak knows her papa too well n ansh missing his mommy aww my baccha but glad aarti is not indifferent to her kids

aarti admiring yash as father n missing dubey thts nice improvement n cute aarya moment n prteik yash teasing session

yash naughtiness romance kiss n tying asree aarti blushes n gayatri comments baba maar hi dalogi but honestly i love it thanks a lot darling

isya you have made me so happy dear i am floating in aarya land

shobha  n aarti convo quite emo as cpmpare tp g3 n aarti naughty convo on yash

n then ansh innocent question n yash seeing all 3 breaking ass scuh a romantic hot update end up with so emotion heartbreaking end

i know in idea of aarya romance we should not forget for aarti condition n her health effect on others loved ones

ISYA beautiful works dear n i must say you masters in aarya romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Riya- Thrilled and amazed with your each and every single responses from you on my story !! Thanks a lot.. I've replied you on my new thread !! Check them all there !! Wink

Everyone :

Any further compliments, feedbacks, messages and comments, please peep in the next thread !! Big smile Embarrassed

Thanks a lot !! Hug Heart Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RA17

Go to top