Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 150)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Guys... Finally, Launched it ! Party

The Future Of The Voice Thread 3 :

Kindly Proceed There To Congratulate Me ! LOL Tongue Embarrassed

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 22 August 2013 at 7:19am

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
nice update
loved it..
like is not working

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Great update Isya...Happy Hari Raya to you!!

OMG!! Yash is soo naughty and Aarti's reactions are cute and adorable! This Aarti is so much more carefree actually! Awesome romantic moments between them!

I feel sad for Ansh and Shoba!! Guess they gotta be patient and hopefully Aarti will regain her memory!

Great update Isya...And congrats on completing thread 2 of your story!

IsYaRoCHeR

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

wow my dear ishu Tongue u r back with an extra long update DancingDancing

isya we will never be angry on u.. even if u make us wait what is the problem you are always my sweetu Embarrassed

i m really very glad that u had a blast in ur eid celebrationsWinkWink  so happy for you da Big smile

yash's loving gaze and aarthi is tempting into his love hmm... surely she will fell for him once again very soon LOLLOL

Please don't EAT me ! Aap human ho na??
wow arthi and yash rocked in that comedy filled romance dear Wink
lClapClapLOLLOL

OMG bua ji wont she stop her work.. what bothers her arthi wearing saree or salwar.. she knows about her condition and doing the same Angry
thank god yash came to save her Embarrassed

LOLLOLbirds romance along with ur romantic update !!!!

anyways garden seen was my favourite in thisupdate but i felt really bad for ansh poor boy he is confused with aarthis behaviourCryCry  i wonder how yash would handle all this???????CryCry atlast aarthi called ansh to her i m really happy hoping everthing will be normal soonSmile

palak payal teasing his papaLOLLOL so naughty kids they are and i am so proud of them ClapClap

picture perfect  family is only ARYA and i am having happy tearsCryCry

so now all r on mission of making bird feeders... great family activity haina da Tongue
omg yash threatened aarthi that he will invite her uniquely if she makes lateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

surprise dinner plan for aarthi inviting her family so sweet of my yashu.. he is the king of surprises Wink

yash -prateek comedy teasing session was super da

MOST MOST favourite part:EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saree wearing session uff... hot man i cant even tell u i turned pink completely after reading that partEmbarrassedEmbarrassed this yash never leaves a chanceLOLLOL to get close to aarthiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aarti... Aarti !! Your dangerous man is here... Wake up ! If not you'll be full naked"

these lines made me blush then what will be arthi's condition ??? Embarrassed

omg isya itna bold words literally my jaw dropped in shockShockedLOLLOL  and kiss which was simple cute lovely awww...

yashs gift and confessing that she is the most beautiful and sexiest oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yash arthi cant be beat in her beauty Star   even gayathri was spellbounded by her beautyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

gayathri- aarthis talk quite amusing how aarthi complained gayathri about yash's naughty romance and gayathris reaction to thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

omg yash was too sexy with unbuttoning shirts top buttonsEmbarrassedclosing my eyes... i dreamed of it dear so hot Blushing

i m confused how easily she accepted them as her family ConfusedConfused may be the bond is linking her through love of nature Tongue

why was she asking shoba that whats wrong with her?

last aarthis family break downCryCryCryCry

fantabulous updateClapClapClapClapClap great job dear but pls clear my confusionsSmile soon

StarStarStarStar

love uHugHeartHug
 interesting precap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i am so eager to read dear ClapClap

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenmoon

nice update
loved it..
like is not working

Thanks, Dona Ji !! Big smile

Originally posted by akui1984

Great update Isya...Happy Hari Raya to you!!

OMG!! Yash is soo naughty and Aarti's reactions are cute and adorable! This Aarti is so much more carefree actually! Awesome romantic moments between them!

I feel sad for Ansh and Shoba!! Guess they gotta be patient and hopefully Aarti will regain her memory!

Great update Isya...And congrats on completing thread 2 of your story!

Thanks a lot Sabrina !! Hug Awwnn.. Thanks for the wish !! Heart

BTW, how did you know 'Happy Hari Raya' thingy ?? LOL I mean that's Hari Raya in malay na ? Embarrassed

Hehe.. I know the scenes are the best one after all from me.. LOL

Jump to next one soon.. You will know ! Wink

Thank you so much re ! See you in the next thread !! Wink

Originally posted by maha9

wow my dear ishu Tongue u r back with an extra long update DancingDancing

isya we will never be angry on u.. even if u make us wait what is the problem you are always my sweetu Embarrassed

i m really very glad that u had a blast in ur eid celebrationsWinkWink  so happy for you da Big smile

yash's loving gaze and aarthi is tempting into his love hmm... surely she will fell for him once again very soon LOLLOL

Please don't EAT me ! Aap human ho na?? 
wow arthi and yash rocked in that comedy filled romance dear Wink 
lClapClapLOLLOL

OMG bua ji wont she stop her work.. what bothers her arthi wearing saree or salwar.. she knows about her condition and doing the same Angry
thank god yash came to save her Embarrassed

LOLLOLbirds romance along with ur romantic update !!!!

anyways garden seen was my favourite in thisupdate but i felt really bad for ansh poor boy he is confused with aarthis behaviourCryCry  i wonder how yash would handle all this???????CryCryatlast aarthi called ansh to her i m really happy hoping everthing will be normal soonSmile

palak payal teasing his papaLOLLOL so naughty kids they are and i am so proud of them ClapClap

picture perfect  family is only ARYA and i am having happy tearsCryCry

so now all r on mission of making bird feeders... great family activity haina da Tongue
omg yash threatened aarthi that he will invite her uniquely if she makes lateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

surprise dinner plan for aarthi inviting her family so sweet of my yashu.. he is the king of surprises Wink

yash -prateek comedy teasing session was super da 

MOST MOST favourite part:EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saree wearing session uff... hot man i cant even tell u i turned pink completely after reading that partEmbarrassedEmbarrassed this yash never leaves a chanceLOLLOL to get close to aarthiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aarti... Aarti !! Your dangerous man is here... Wake up ! If not you'll be full naked"

these lines made me blush then what will be arthi's condition ??? Embarrassed

omg isya itna bold words literally my jaw dropped in shockShockedLOLLOL  and kiss which was simple cute lovely awww... 

yashs gift and confessing that she is the most beautiful and sexiest oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yash arthi cant be beat in her beauty Star   even gayathri was spellbounded by her beautyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

gayathri- aarthis talk quite amusing how aarthi complained gayathri about yash's naughty romance and gayathris reaction to thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

omg yash was too sexy with unbuttoning shirts top buttonsEmbarrassedclosing my eyes... i dreamed of it dear so hot Blushing

i m confused how easily she accepted them as her family ConfusedConfused may be the bond is linking her through love of nature Tongue

why was she asking shoba that whats wrong with her?

last aarthis family break downCryCryCryCry

fantabulous updateClapClapClapClapClap great job dear but pls clear my confusionsSmile soon

StarStarStarStar 

love uHugHeartHug
 interesting precap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i am so eager to read dear ClapClap

Maha... Thanks a lot for such a long and wonderful comment... I appreciate this a lot !! Hug Heart

Glad you loved the scenes.. Big smile Especially the blushy sensuous saree tying scene !! LOL Dead

Love you too a lot.. Hug HeartHug
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Any further replies and comments, please leave it in the new thread ! Big smile Will read and reply it there !! Wink

The Future Of The Voice Thread 3 :

HugHeartHug

-----------------------------------------------------    

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 22 August 2013 at 11:39am
RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hi Isya

Sorry but you know thing have turned out that i am almost missing since my birthday but the effort you put in my birthday thread is beyond words just a warm hug which i wanna give you

Omg i was so dying to  read aarya as couple n aarti with memory loss but now finally i got time and see what you are ch24 means soon to comple your silver part of ff n that too on thread3 so it hot let me read n complet thread 2 soon

Os here i go

Ch20 on pg 100 now pata nahi shud i wish you for crossing pg 100 or thread 3 how time flows haan me spamming for pg 100 to get an update but update was done but i could not read sigh no more drama coming to update

Big smile

IsYaRoCHeR

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Isya yeh kya hai you are tempting me i don't know but i can visualize our yashji after reading this

He shifted nervously in his chair, his hands intertwined with each other as he fidgeted with them. His tongue wet his upper lip as he questioned the doctor,

And his words sorry voice man i am going all gaga

She's now Mrs. Aarti Yash Scindia, my wife " he raised his VOICE

Isya darling the way doc saying i know whats going on your mid ointments on wounds means toucy mamla n then nightmares matalab yashji has to be their all night so that he can console her in his embrace wat an idea madamji

N i love how yash understand his gfamily n gone to gayatri n told everything n i love you explain their reaction dear

Shobha n aarti bonding is really unique its own n here it is more as they are real mother n daughter

Yash enters with uncertainty n then aww its too good i can only say your description n mukku poetry add chaar chand to aarya darlings

The owner of the sexy eyes met with the owner of the sparkling innocence eyes.

Some untold words 

Some unheard feelings 

some pearls of tears 

some restlessness of fears 

Some shadow of memories 

Some incomplete promises 

My life is tied with all these 

Oh my god isyafor you all i can say

Yeh ladki hai na.. Mujhe zinda nahin chodungi.

Hayee meri jaan aarti reaction is cho cweet n cute re mujhse dosti karoge

U know i am helpless but song 

Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai - (2) Tu hi mera... Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai - (2) Kahin teri dil ki panaaho mein, maine paaya mujhe teri chaaho mein Jaise lobaan jalata ho har pal kahin Meri khwaahish mein yuun tu jala hai Tu hi mera... Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai Bepanaaho mein tujhako chaahata hoon, tu hi hai mere dil ka sukun Tu dikhe hai mujhako chaar su Main tujhe hi fakat dhundhata hoon, tu hi dil ki aarjoo Dil toh mera yeh aksar kare door tujhase na ik pal rahu Teri parchhayi bhi hai bahot dilnashi Tu hasa toh yeh aalam hasa hai Jo labon se tune bola hai, woh hansi pyaar ka silsila hai Jo aankhon mein teri likha hai, woh aankhon se main padha hai Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai Kahin teri dil ki panaaho mein, maine paaya mujhe teri chaaho mein Jaise lobaan jalata ho har pal kahin Meri khwaahish mein yuun tu jala hai Tu hi mera... Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai - (2)

Aarya pvb n welcome back to sm my aarya angels are sad dint anybody can tell them about aarya kids common how can they hide it from aarti

Then vidhi n prateik at their naughtiest best but i love them for being so interfering or i shud involved in aarya love life

Aarti apprehension on yashji doing her dressing n i know isya where we are heading but then a surprise the precap one

N then yash wants to help her aartiji in bathing n later dressing up n aarya in black hmm hayee isya beautiful aarya ride dear

Will now read ch21

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top