Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
loved it..
like is not working
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great update Isya...Happy Hari Raya to you!!

OMG!! Yash is soo naughty and Aarti's reactions are cute and adorable! This Aarti is so much more carefree actually! Awesome romantic moments between them!

I feel sad for Ansh and Shoba!! Guess they gotta be patient and hopefully Aarti will regain her memory!

Great update Isya...And congrats on completing thread 2 of your story!
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wow my dear ishu πŸ˜› u r back with an extra long update

isya we will never be angry on u.. even if u make us wait what is the problem you are always my sweetu 😳

i m really very glad that u had a blast in ur eid celebrationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  so happy for you da πŸ˜ƒ

yash's loving gaze and aarthi is tempting into his love hmm... surely she will fell for him once again very soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please don't EAT me ! Aap human ho na??
wow arthi and yash rocked in that comedy filled romance dear πŸ˜‰
lπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG bua ji wont she stop her work.. what bothers her arthi wearing saree or salwar.. she knows about her condition and doing the same 😑
thank god yash came to save her 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†birds romance along with ur romantic update !!!!

anyways garden seen was my favourite in thisupdate but i felt really bad for ansh poor boy he is confused with aarthis behaviour😭😭  i wonder how yash would handle all this???????😭😭 atlast aarthi called ansh to her i m really happy hoping everthing will be normal soon😊

palak payal teasing his papaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so naughty kids they are and i am so proud of them πŸ‘πŸ‘

picture perfect  family is only ARYA and i am having happy tears😭😭

so now all r on mission of making bird feeders... great family activity haina da πŸ˜›
omg yash threatened aarthi that he will invite her uniquely if she makes lateπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

surprise dinner plan for aarthi inviting her family so sweet of my yashu.. he is the king of surprises πŸ˜‰

yash -prateek comedy teasing session was super da

MOST MOST favourite part:😳😳😳😳

saree wearing session uff... hot man i cant even tell u i turned pink completely after reading that part😳😳 this yash never leaves a chanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† to get close to aarthi😳😳
Aarti... Aarti !! Your dangerous man is here... Wake up ! If not you'll be full naked"

these lines made me blush then what will be arthi's condition ??? 😳

omg isya itna bold words literally my jaw dropped in shockπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and kiss which was simple cute lovely awww...

yashs gift and confessing that she is the most beautiful and sexiest one😳😳 yash arthi cant be beat in her beauty ⭐️   even gayathri was spellbounded by her beauty😳😳

gayathri- aarthis talk quite amusing how aarthi complained gayathri about yash's naughty romance and gayathris reaction to thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg yash was too sexy with unbuttoning shirts top buttons😳closing my eyes... i dreamed of it dear so hot ☺️

i m confused how easily she accepted them as her family πŸ˜•πŸ˜• may be the bond is linking her through love of nature πŸ˜›

why was she asking shoba that whats wrong with her?

last aarthis family break down😭😭😭😭

fantabulous updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ great job dear but pls clear my confusions😊 soon

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

love uπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
 interesting precap 😳😳... i am so eager to read dear πŸ‘πŸ‘

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: goldenmoon

nice update

loved it..
like is not working

Thanks, Dona Ji !! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: akui1984

Great update Isya...Happy Hari Raya to you!!

OMG!! Yash is soo naughty and Aarti's reactions are cute and adorable! This Aarti is so much more carefree actually! Awesome romantic moments between them!

I feel sad for Ansh and Shoba!! Guess they gotta be patient and hopefully Aarti will regain her memory!

Great update Isya...And congrats on completing thread 2 of your story!

Thanks a lot Sabrina !! πŸ€— Awwnn.. Thanks for the wish !! β€οΈ

BTW, how did you know 'Happy Hari Raya' thingy ?? πŸ˜† I mean that's Hari Raya in malay na ? πŸ˜³

Hehe.. I know the scenes are the best one after all from me.. πŸ˜†

Jump to next one soon.. You will know ! πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much re ! See you in the next thread !! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: maha9

wow my dear ishu πŸ˜› u r back with an extra long update 

isya we will never be angry on u.. even if u make us wait what is the problem you are always my sweetu πŸ˜³

i m really very glad that u had a blast in ur eid celebrationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  so happy for you da πŸ˜ƒ

yash's loving gaze and aarthi is tempting into his love hmm... surely she will fell for him once again very soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please don't EAT me ! Aap human ho na?? 
wow arthi and yash rocked in that comedy filled romance dear πŸ˜‰ 
lπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG bua ji wont she stop her work.. what bothers her arthi wearing saree or salwar.. she knows about her condition and doing the same πŸ˜‘
thank god yash came to save her πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†birds romance along with ur romantic update !!!!

anyways garden seen was my favourite in thisupdate but i felt really bad for ansh poor boy he is confused with aarthis behaviour😭😭  i wonder how yash would handle all this???????😭😭atlast aarthi called ansh to her i m really happy hoping everthing will be normal soon😊

palak payal teasing his papaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so naughty kids they are and i am so proud of them πŸ‘πŸ‘

picture perfect  family is only ARYA and i am having happy tears😭😭

so now all r on mission of making bird feeders... great family activity haina da πŸ˜›
omg yash threatened aarthi that he will invite her uniquely if she makes lateπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

surprise dinner plan for aarthi inviting her family so sweet of my yashu.. he is the king of surprises πŸ˜‰

yash -prateek comedy teasing session was super da 

MOST MOST favourite part:😳😳😳😳

saree wearing session uff... hot man i cant even tell u i turned pink completely after reading that part😳😳 this yash never leaves a chanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† to get close to aarthi😳😳
Aarti... Aarti !! Your dangerous man is here... Wake up ! If not you'll be full naked"

these lines made me blush then what will be arthi's condition ??? πŸ˜³

omg isya itna bold words literally my jaw dropped in shockπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and kiss which was simple cute lovely awww... 

yashs gift and confessing that she is the most beautiful and sexiest one😳😳 yash arthi cant be beat in her beauty β­οΈ   even gayathri was spellbounded by her beauty😳😳

gayathri- aarthis talk quite amusing how aarthi complained gayathri about yash's naughty romance and gayathris reaction to thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg yash was too sexy with unbuttoning shirts top buttons😳closing my eyes... i dreamed of it dear so hot β˜ΊοΈ

i m confused how easily she accepted them as her family πŸ˜•πŸ˜• may be the bond is linking her through love of nature πŸ˜›

why was she asking shoba that whats wrong with her?

last aarthis family break down😭😭😭😭

fantabulous updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ great job dear but pls clear my confusions😊 soon

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

love uπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
 interesting precap πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... i am so eager to read dear πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maha... Thanks a lot for such a long and wonderful comment... I appreciate this a lot !! πŸ€— β€οΈ

Glad you loved the scenes.. πŸ˜ƒ Especially the blushy sensuous saree tying scene !! πŸ˜† πŸ€’

Love you too a lot.. πŸ€— β€οΈπŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Any further replies and comments, please leave it in the new thread ! πŸ˜ƒ Will read and reply it there !! πŸ˜‰

The Future Of The Voice Thread 3 :

πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

-----------------------------------------------------    
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Isya

Sorry but you know thing have turned out that i am almost missing since my birthday but the effort you put in my birthday thread is beyond words just a warm hug which i wanna give you

Omg i was so dying to  read aarya as couple n aarti with memory loss but now finally i got time and see what you are ch24 means soon to comple your silver part of ff n that too on thread3 so it hot let me read n complet thread 2 soon

Os here i go

Ch20 on pg 100 now pata nahi shud i wish you for crossing pg 100 or thread 3 how time flows haan me spamming for pg 100 to get an update but update was done but i could not read sigh no more drama coming to update

πŸ˜ƒ

RA17 thumbnail

Isya yeh kya hai you are tempting me i don't know but i can visualize our yashji after reading this

He shifted nervously in his chair, his hands intertwined with each other as he fidgeted with them. His tongue wet his upper lip as he questioned the doctor,

And his words sorry voice man i am going all gaga

She's now Mrs. Aarti Yash Scindia, my wife " he raised his VOICE

Isya darling the way doc saying i know whats going on your mid ointments on wounds means toucy mamla n then nightmares matalab yashji has to be their all night so that he can console her in his embrace wat an idea madamji

N i love how yash understand his gfamily n gone to gayatri n told everything n i love you explain their reaction dear

Shobha n aarti bonding is really unique its own n here it is more as they are real mother n daughter

Yash enters with uncertainty n then aww its too good i can only say your description n mukku poetry add chaar chand to aarya darlings

The owner of the sexy eyes met with the owner of the sparkling innocence eyes.

Some untold words 

Some unheard feelings 

some pearls of tears 

some restlessness of fears 

Some shadow of memories 

Some incomplete promises 

My life is tied with all these 

Oh my god isyafor you all i can say

Yeh ladki hai na.. Mujhe zinda nahin chodungi.

Hayee meri jaan aarti reaction is cho cweet n cute re mujhse dosti karoge

U know i am helpless but song 

Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai - (2) Tu hi mera... Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai - (2) Kahin teri dil ki panaaho mein, maine paaya mujhe teri chaaho mein Jaise lobaan jalata ho har pal kahin Meri khwaahish mein yuun tu jala hai Tu hi mera... Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai Bepanaaho mein tujhako chaahata hoon, tu hi hai mere dil ka sukun Tu dikhe hai mujhako chaar su Main tujhe hi fakat dhundhata hoon, tu hi dil ki aarjoo Dil toh mera yeh aksar kare door tujhase na ik pal rahu Teri parchhayi bhi hai bahot dilnashi Tu hasa toh yeh aalam hasa hai Jo labon se tune bola hai, woh hansi pyaar ka silsila hai Jo aankhon mein teri likha hai, woh aankhon se main padha hai Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai Kahin teri dil ki panaaho mein, maine paaya mujhe teri chaaho mein Jaise lobaan jalata ho har pal kahin Meri khwaahish mein yuun tu jala hai Tu hi mera... Tu hi mera saara jahaan hai, tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai - (2)

Aarya pvb n welcome back to sm my aarya angels are sad dint anybody can tell them about aarya kids common how can they hide it from aarti

Then vidhi n prateik at their naughtiest best but i love them for being so interfering or i shud involved in aarya love life

Aarti apprehension on yashji doing her dressing n i know isya where we are heading but then a surprise the precap one

N then yash wants to help her aartiji in bathing n later dressing up n aarya in black hmm hayee isya beautiful aarya ride dear

Will now read ch21

RA17 thumbnail

omg isya aarti shouted as yash is some vampire attacking her although his deadly looks n mesmerizing eyes n top of it his closeness can kill any woman n poor aarti cant help it but this lol

haaye with the idea yash helping aarti in wearing saree even maya is sounding sweetest to me

whenever yash n sp datoify maya i just loved it

poor yash got a short panic attack not seeing his aartiji while she is enjoying almighty creature in form of all sorts of love n then he found his angel standing infront of him the epitome of beauty in black oh dreamy

yash made her smile n oops ghum hai kisi ke pyar me yash babu that forget his kids even palak knows her papa too well n ansh missing his mommy aww my baccha but glad aarti is not indifferent to her kids

aarti admiring yash as father n missing dubey thts nice improvement n cute aarya moment n prteik yash teasing session

yash naughtiness romance kiss n tying asree aarti blushes n gayatri comments baba maar hi dalogi but honestly i love it thanks a lot darling

isya you have made me so happy dear i am floating in aarya land

shobha  n aarti convo quite emo as cpmpare tp g3 n aarti naughty convo on yash

n then ansh innocent question n yash seeing all 3 breaking ass scuh a romantic hot update end up with so emotion heartbreaking end

i know in idea of aarya romance we should not forget for aarti condition n her health effect on others loved ones

ISYA beautiful works dear n i must say you masters in aarya romance

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
@Riya- Thrilled and amazed with your each and every single responses from you on my story !! Thanks a lot.. I've replied you on my new thread !! Check them all there !! πŸ˜‰

Everyone :

Any further compliments, feedbacks, messages and comments, please peep in the next thread !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot !! πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—