Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 127)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

read two parts in one gone.
Its just mindblowing Isya.
Great work , carry on .
Btw sorry for late replyEmbarrassed

Oh wow.. You are back reading my updates !! Big smile Tongue ... 

Thank you, Shalu ma.. Hug

I will carry on for all of you.. Smile

It's okay.. take your own sweet time reading the updates ! I'll be always waiting for your feedback !! Big smile

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

Thanks a ton Sara !! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Very nice update dear ! Their romance. how Yash teaching her to wear saree are so nice.
Poor Ansh couldn't understand anything. Aarthi is confused/ This buajiAngryAngry
She's stupid. Can't she understand what Aarthi is going through. she's brainless. 
Love the surpise they gave to Aarthi.
Shibha and Aarthi's conversation was heart touching.
Thanks for the Pm dear!

Thank you dear !! Big smile Embarrassed ...

Yay.. Glad you loved the romantic saree scene.. Embarrassed

Exactly.. Buaji.. Sleepy Ansh.. I'm feeling too bad for him as well.. Hope everything will go well with Aarti and Ansh ! Smile

Most welcome for the PM ! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

Sorry Isya, i sort of lost how far i read up to! i had to many reserved posts and forgot! so i remember where i was in your FF so i will comment on the chapters 16 - 21

16 - Yash called Aarti an idiot! no way! well she was being stupid i guess but Aarti cant really do anything.. poor Aarti  
That must have been rough for Yash to get hurt that bad.. 
well we see out Aarti getting lost in yash? ;) 
prashu getting scared of hockey mumma lol!
oooh yash bodyguard hmm? superhero ;)

17 - yash is sure good at persuading isnt he.. haha
Prashant should go shove a shoe up his backside or his mouth.. Prashant is the one with no manners at all! so how dare he? 
Aarti called yash her boyfriend oh *blushhh* oh teri! he needs to stop before i explode PAHAHAHAHA he cant resist!. Aart VA VA! Mr hot a sexy Yash.. Isya! 
I really think Aarti should havve gone with a bag of chappals and do it mini style :D
Aarti should stop being naughty! she is a naughty girl! Aarti wants to sleep with him oh ho who doesnt ;) 

18 - YashJi oh LOLO! deffinetley sure Aarti is wizzed off in some kinda world.. some loo loo world maybe! 
Yashji must like this! the kiss gave me butterflied tho..omg i loved how it was written though.. awesome HA in prashu bbz face!
He conffessed about the kiss! AHH is that bad? oh wait its not! oops ! i should just read and comment instead of reading and commenting.. silly me

19 - Prashant how dare he? I want to come in this story and shoot him seriously.. going to knock his legs off..
OMG aarti said i love you but the the! the DRUG! oh my word.. 
G3 believes Prashu bbz and not Yash what happened to ladla beta.. G3! oh no its like Yash was ready to marry Ishi for the sake of Aarti and Ansh but Ishi is a bum and i hope Priyanka is nice :)
Yash will only marry Aarti i know it! it has to be! 
seriously feel like killing Prashant right now!! GRRR come on Aarti! you can do it!
All i know is that pandits say SWAHA! thats it.. 
i like how Yash and Priyanka are just so casual with this and so understanding i like it..at least priyanka doesnt have a gun to shoot herself because he left the mandap jeez.. i am getting right into this paragraph theres so much going on and i dont know what to comment on waa or else i will have to res 4839538593 posts.. STAHP its too good! oh so i get proper into it.. my head stuck into it and before i know it Prashu dead YAY..
Aarti has lost her memory! oh but i squeeled a bit when i saw the word romance YAY!

20 - oh no will Aarti have flashbacks of Prashu.. will she remember Prashant or Ansh AHH! oh she knows no one..
shes get memory loss and is very naughty!!  
The poor kiddos.. she doesn't know them.. 
Poor Yashu! He cant help it now that they are married! He cant help her! Yash really have to take his top off! Its not fair that we cant actually see it happening.. he cant give Aarti a bath ahahaha and G3 has no clue lol.. WHY SHE HAVE TO DISTURB FOR.. Naughty Yash again! Will Yash be trying to PUT on the saree or just not at all! ;):o

21 - Oh my god Aarti is getting so scared of Yash and thinks that he is going to eat her! and that hes an animal..well he is one ;)
Thanks Bua :) i thought Yash was going to help put on a saree.. oh not yet! i found it hilarious the way Yash spoke to Maya Bua! it makes me laugh for some reason.. :L 
Aww!! Yash what a QT !! have you like watched a movie or something and got that idea or you already had it? i really like the birds scene! but poor Ansh wants to know about his mummy :( but he has the rights to know..
i read nose in ear and i was like wait..WHAT! and then i understood the scene.. Isya! i think weirdly ahaha.. i was like i didnt read that right wait.. i read that like 5 times ! i feel stupid now!
 i like the kiss from Pratiek  ahahahaha 
G3 getting into the swing in helping Yash hmm? oooh i didnt like G3 at first disturbing them ahaha and now! new roop! what is this! 
WOAH Yash is very eager! hmm? gosh Isya *blush!* trying to laugh at his actions.. shes sleeping you silly!
i dont understand why G3 was so shocked? because she was so beautiful? :o i didnt like G3 could be like that mayn! i like this G3 the onscreen G3 would faint or something if seeing that maybe!

Mini... Welcome Back To The FOV World !! LOL Hug It's okay dear.. No more sorry.. I understand your situation and I'm feeling so happy that you really put your effort to come back and read the updates you missed.. Embarrassed Love you so much !! Heart

Your comments.. LOL ! What's that ?? LOL It seems you are entertaining me and I can hear your giggles re !! LOL 

I think you laugh a lot reading most of the scenes as well as blushing !! LOL Embarrassed Glad you did enjoy reading !!

Thanks a lot for your chapter-based responses !! Hug
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

i'll surely spam ur threadWink...LOL

LOL.. Go ahead !! LOL Wink... 
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

dont ever think isya that we forgot abt this...we will defo get mad at u for saying this again..m glad that enjoyd ur eid celerations to the fullest...

coming to ur update...again awesome..n omg...ful of aarya...aarya...n aarya...here a hug from my side

ur update starts only with aarya romance...aai hayee isya...i m dead...yash staring killed me...but aartis scary thinking and funny dialouges broke me into laughter...hahahaha

loved the way...yash shuts this buaji..n aww the cute staring of aarti...admiring him..ahh.

the entire biird scene to famly garden moment was perfect...poor ansh...felt bad for him

yash and gayatri convo was a awww...aarti and gayatri convo was a awww for me...

yash plannig a surprose...awesome awesome...cannot wait

i cannot comment on aarya's passionate scene isya...i m spechless...i have lost words to comment on it...its just out of the world

the last scene was emotional...shobha ma..dubey..aarti..ansh...u have used this scene very ell...awesome

gret work isya...update soon

Emmm.. sorry ! LOL Tongue Yay... I did ! Wink

Thanks a lot... Here replying your hug ! Hug

Yesh.. Kinda surprise for all this time.. I started with a romance !! Embarrassed LOL.. and so I did plan in that way !! LOL The dialogue is so famous yet trending !! LOL Wink

Bua ji needs that dose from Yash.. If not, god knows where will she take Aarti !! Angry 

Glad you loved the park scene and the conversations between Yash-Gayu-Aarti ! Smile

Hehe.. I know ! Almost everyone left dead blushing with the romance !! LOL Embarrassed

Awwnn... Feeling so great hearing from you that I've placed the emo scene well.. I'm not really good in it ! Tongue

Thanks a lot Charmi ! Hug Will be doing in some time ! Smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidalmia

good and emotional update

Thank you ! Big smile

I know you are spamming, maybe ! LOL Tongue
roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by roserosey

me confused u LOLLOL what did i do?????? i just asked simple questions LOLLOL
no no isya i m pretty sure i want extra doses dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

140 oh  now i m ready to go ...

LOL !! Just joking.. Tongue

Hehehe.. Will plan something !! Tongue Embarrassed

Yup.. M ready too.. but let me reply to all.. Then we can start our work !! Wink

me waiting Day Dreaming 
lets start after u finished once

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top