Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 120)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Thank you for the awesome update Dear Clap Clap Clap...I just loved the whole Yash and Aarti interactions whether it was at the park or at home when he found her lying on the bed with her saree half wrapped...Those two was just sizzling Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

LOL I liked the Arthi/G3 convo when the former complained to the latter about Yash always being naughty and wanting to kiss her Tongue Dead

Aww poor Ansh I really felt bad for him Cry Cry I do hope that they explain to him that his mom is ill doesn't have nothing to do with her not loving him and that she will love him as before if not more Smile

Can I just say that I wanted to smack Mya for the way she was treating Aarti Angry Angry

Hmmm love the promo...Can't wait for more Wink Big smile

Yay !! You are most welcome di !! Glad it was awesome !! LOL Tongue

Ehem.. someone started to love AarYa romance !! LOL Embarrassed Thanks for loving those scenes !! Big smile I loved the entire garden scene the most !! Heart

LOL... Hun.. I pity Gayathri to be between these two.. I guess Aarti will complain more to her in the future !! LOL Yash is truly besharam na ? LOL

I know.. Pity that boy ! CryCry Will slowly deal with this, di !! Big smile Hopefully, Aarti and him will get closer soon ! Wink

Yup.. No words for Maya !! Angry She had started her work actually !! Sleepy

Hehehe.. Wink

Thanks a lot for your wonderful respond !! Hug Love you, di for always making me feel so good !! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetter

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

* Reserved *

Spoiler :

Embarrassed... Aarti will be having Gala Time in a garden with birds ! Embarrassed I hope this scene came out as expected.. I'm struggling to write ! LOL Kids will be joining her playing in the garden ! Embarrassed Yash will be admiring them and later will also join them.. LOL Embarrassed !!

Gahh... Romance ! Another hot one.. Yash teaches Aarti how to tie Saree.. Uff.. Aarti is in trouble for sure ! LOL Blushing

Enough of spoiler re.. LOL Will edit this post soon ! Embarrassed

Lovely spoiler..ClapClap
Wow Dancingaarti and kids scene...AwesomeTongue
Aarya romanceBlushing
Eagerly waitingDay Dreaming
Update soonSmile

Thank you so much for the early response on the spoiler !! Big smile

Sri_Radha

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by roserosey

isya i m glad that u r trying to clear my confusions Hug

but i tell u one thing i didnt ask u whether she is divorcee or not  becoz i know all her flashback  as i m following this ff from the start when i m a silent reader and i didnt have any memory lossLOLLOL

i asked whether she knew all these things or not that she is a divorcee and ansh was her son and she had a remarriage with yash

if she dont know then what else she knows...

i think i confused u before but i m sure now u understood my confusing questions now

i m also very very glad with ur response to my comment Embarrassed
waiting for ur response for this post too

Wink

LOL !! LOL Okay.. okay !! Maybe I'm the one who is confuse right now.. But it's okay.. Embarrassed

Ermm.. I think she realized that Ansh is her son because Yash has been always calling all those three childrens with ' Beta...' and from that, you could assume that somewhere she knew that those three kids are HER kids with Yash... 

But another thing to mention hun, if you remember she told Yash that Shobha tried to explain to her about all the relationships she is tied with and she didn't understand much.. LOL So that's the small clue I had given to my readers assuming that in that condition. she could have a blank mind or even a complicated mind.. 

Let see how she interprets all the information she got about all the relationships she shared.. Hopefully she will be able to realize her problem and work on her relationship with the people around her ! Big smile Especially, with Yash and the kids ! Star

Ermm.. waiting for your next reply ! LOL Embarrassed

omg i confused uLOLLOLLOL

ok now i understood but isya when she was welcomed into the yashs bedroom by vidhi bhabhi and prateek vidhi said this was the first aarthi is coming into his room and even their marriage rituals r incomplete then how come aarthi didnt even react to that LOLLOL

sorry dear if i confused u againWink

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Welcome back isya ...Hug
FantasticClap Clap Clap Clap and long update...TongueDancing Dancing
and we didn't forget you isya samjhi.Angry.We love youHeartHug
I am very happy for you that u had a blast celebrationsEmbarrassed

Heya Radha ! Thank you so much for welcoming me back with a huge hug !! LOL Hug

Thank you.. Thank you so much !! Wink Heart

LOL.. LOL Awwnn.. very much overwhelmed with all of your love towards me.. Love all you to the max ! Hug Heart

Coming to the updatesBig smile
Wow First part itself yupiee Tongue...Aarya romanceEmbarrassed..So cute..Day Dreaming
Yash gazed lovely at aarti and aarti was scared of his continuous staring..Blushing
Poor aarti ,feels scared for romantic yashShockedLOL..Loved the line..So cutely asking "Please don't EAT meROFL ! Aap human ho na?? ShockedLOLLOL "I am laughing at her statement..So funny when aarti tells herself that she still alive after yash romantic actROFLROFLROFL

LOL... Isn't it a pleasant surprise for all of you ?? Wink Embarrassed Glad you loved the romance scene !! Embarrassed

LOL.. LOL ! I kinda in love with this Aarti... she sounds so funny most of the time ! Hmm.. Yash and his romantic act ! LOL Wink

Here come buajiAngry...She started her work.D'oh..How dare she forcing aarti to change sareeAngry..
Glad that correct time yash came and rescued our aarti also he warned buajiBig smile...Wow..Loved the way aarti admiring yash sweet gesture..Embarrassed

Yesh... she's back with her work and she's a big torture for Aarti.. Angry Hmm.. Thank God Yash didn't keep quiet and warned her for her words.. Big smile

Aarya-bird romance scene superb..Heart
Liked the way aarti lost in birds romance and cherishing the beautiful moment was lovely..Embarrassed
our yash admiring aarti's beauty...Day Dreaming

Hailaa.. Even I'm in love too much with the bird scene.. And Yash admiration of Aarti's beauty says it all.. Embarrassed

Wow..Kids also joined with themTongue...Perfect family momentHeart
Poor ansh longing for his mother's loveCry..Liked the way aarti called ansh to herClap..Hope soon they will be normalErmm..So cute PayPal teasing yashStar..Entire garden scene superb.Heart.Loved itEmbarrassed

About Ansh, do not worry much ! Hopefully, they will be back as perfect mom-son like before ! It just a matter of Aarti adjusting with the environment around her.. Maybe she'll still confused and trying to catch more things about her life ! Smile

Glad you loved the garden scene !! Embarrassed My favourite part !! Wink

Yash and gayatri scene niceStar...Liked the way yash Sharing his feeling to his mother about aarti.Star.Gayatri feels delighted that yash falling in love with her aarti bahuBig smile

Embarrassed... Isn't mom and son sharing a great relationship ?? Wink I know Gayu is feeling so good seeing her son happy with her bahu ! Big smile

Wow Yash plan  surprise dinner for aarti by inviting her familyTongue..Aww so lovely.Embarrassed
Yash-Prathik bond niceStar...Liked yash teasing and prathik also embarrased with his brother teasing he also waiting for his sweet revenge.LOLWink

Gayatri -aarti convo sound enjoyedWink...How cutely aarti complained gayatri about yash that he is besharam and also liked gayatri replyLOLLOL

Some sort family scene ! I love it too ! Well, apart from sadness, it's good to write about Yash- Pratik's relationship.. They are great brothers ! Day Dreaming

And MIL-DIL.. LOL It so cool when Aarti easily ask her husband's mother about her husband's besharam behaviour.. LOL And the play continued.. LOL

Aarya saree scene so romantic and passionate..BlushingBlushing
Omg isya u naughty girlWink..Aarti slept with her half saree tying session.ShockedWink
Yash came and gets romantic with our aartiDead..omg...their kiss,eyelocks was so lovely.DeadDead.
Loved the way yash comforts aarti and praised her beautyEmbarrassed...Wow yash gift and also gayatri gift awesome Blushing

ROFL !! Now don't blame me for being naughty... LOL I know you guys loved it ! LOL Embarrassed Pity the girl.. left with so much burden.. LOL it's not easy to tie a saree re.. Embarrassed

Hmm.. didn't wanna respond more.. You know what I and you'll be in return.. LOL Embarrassed

Last part emotional.Star.Cry
Shoba/Dubey-Aarti meet niceStar
Shoba and ansh part was so emotionalCry..Felt sad for themCry..all are crying and don't how to console and answer anshOuch
Still confused shoba didn't told anything about aarti to her?ConfusedWhat exactly she told to aarti?Confused
Now what about her condition??If she came to know the truth will she accept the truth..Ermm

Hmm.. it seems the same questions are playing in your mind.. Will help you regarding the questions in the following updates !! Big smile

Precap sound interesting...
Paridi back.Smile..Is Shoba/Dubey told about aarti's truth to paridi?I think prathik will reveal the truth to paridi..How she is going to reactErmm

Hmm... honestly, I'm feeling good for Pari's comeback... Embarrassed Ermm.. didn't think about it yet.. hopefully, there's nothing bad happen ! Ouch Confused

YupieeTongue..Jalebi-tax romanceBlushingDay Dreaming
Eagerly waiting for next partDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Continue soonSmile

Yay !! Thank you so much for your always lovely reply !! Hug Feeling so happy after these few days to receive your love and supports !! Keep it up as I need it !! Heart

All reply is in blue !! Embarrassed

Sri_Radha

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

ok now i understood but isya when she was welcomed into the yashs bedroom by vidhi bhabhi and prateek vidhi said this was the first aarthi is coming into his room and even their marriage rituals r incomplete then how come aarthi didnt even react to that LOLLOL

LOL !! LOL.. You are so cute, Rose !! Embarrassed LOL

As I said, poor the soul !! She is sometimes confused about her surroundings re.. LOL That's why she didn't understand much.. LOL

"Yash bhaiya.. Hmm.. Toh this is the first time Aarti is here as your Dulhan... Remember, although you have not done the complete rituals of your marriage, but still both of you are married. (She winked to Pratik to which Pratik giggled).. So, emm, as usual, if Dulha and Dulhan are heading to their room, don't you know what you should do? (Raising her eyebrows towards Yash and Aarti looked at her confusingly)"

"Kya babhi ?? Jaldi kahiye na... Yash sab karlungi " Aarti asked her, couldn't bare the wait to enter Yash's room. Yash gave her a surprising look and shook his head, signaling her not to obey Vidhi and Pratik's instructions.

@Bold- if you read this carefully, all the time Aarti was left confused..  but she realized with the fact that she's married to Yash, it's her first time there as DIL of Scindia !! 

Because of something happened after that and her disability to remember lots of things caused her to ignore and forgot about all those matters..  After all, she was just back from the hospital ! Smile And she did asked Shobha, why she could forgot many things in a short time, right ?? Ouch

It's okay dear.. I will clarify all this in the following updates yeah !! Smile

Regarding what Shobha told her in the hospital.. That's very important !! Smile

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 18 August 2013 at 6:58am

roserosey

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

LOL !! LOL.. You are so cute, Rose !! Embarrassed LOL

As I said, poor the soul !! She is sometimes confused about her surroundings re.. LOL That's why she didn't understand much.. LOL

"Yash bhaiya.. Hmm.. Toh this is the first time Aarti is here as your Dulhan... Remember, although you have not done the complete rituals of your marriage, but still both of you are married. (She winked to Pratik to which Pratik giggled).. So, emm, as usual, if Dulha and Dulhan are heading to their room, don't you know what you should do? (Raising her eyebrows towards Yash and Aarti looked at her confusingly)"

"Kya babhi ?? Jaldi kahiye na... Yash sab karlungi " Aarti asked her, couldn't bare the wait to enter Yash's room. Yash gave her a surprising look and shook his head, signaling her not to obey Vidhi and Pratik's instructions.

@Bold- if you read this carefully, all the time Aarti was left confused..  but she realized with the fact that she's married to Yash, it's her first time there as DIL of Scindia !! 

Because of something happened after that and her disability to remember lots of things caused her to ignore and forgot about all those matters..  After all, she was just back from the hospital ! Smile And she did asked Shobha, why she could forgot many things in a short time, right ?? Ouch

It's okay dear.. I will clarify all this in the following updates yeah !! Smile

Regarding what Shobha told her in the hospital.. That's very important !! Smile

oh is it so LOL

but i thought she is confused then bcoz she dont know what dulha and dulhan does when they enter their room

hmm... its ok now i understoodEmbarrassed
ok will be waiting for furthur updates as i m eager to know what shoba had told to aarthiWink

IsYaRoCHeR

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Yay !! You are most welcome di !! Glad it was awesome !! LOL Tongue

Ehem.. someone started to love AarYa romance !! LOL Embarrassed Thanks for loving those scenes !! Big smile I loved the entire garden scene the most !! Heart

LOL... Hun.. I pity Gayathri to be between these two.. I guess Aarti will complain more to her in the future !! LOL Yash is truly besharam na ? LOL

I know.. Pity that boy ! CryCry Will slowly deal with this, di !! Big smile Hopefully, Aarti and him will get closer soon ! Wink

Yup.. No words for Maya !! Angry She had started her work actually !! Sleepy

Hehehe.. Wink

Thanks a lot for your wonderful respond !! Hug Love you, di for always making me feel so good !! Heart

haha yup I'm totally enjoying AarYa romance and their push and pull...they tango dance is just a delight to see Embarrassed Tongue Wink

Aww yeah I do hope that Ansh and Aarti come close again but I think that it will take some time...I would like to see him and the girls bounding with Aarti at the same time and they all find their way into her heart at the same time Smile

As for Gayatri that poor woman will be hearing a lot about her naughty son from Aarti and I don't know how she will handle all that info LOL LOL at least she should talk to SP to unburden herself Wink 

You're very welcome my Dear friend...aww Embarrassed Love you too for doing what you do best make me fall in love with AarYa all over again Hug Heart Hug

IsYaRoCHeR

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged

* Reserved *

Spoiler :

Embarrassed... Aarti will be having Gala Time in a garden with birds ! Embarrassed I hope this scene came out as expected.. I'm struggling to write ! LOL Kids will be joining her playing in the garden ! Embarrassed Yash will be admiring them and later will also join them.. LOL Embarrassed !!

Gahh... Romance ! Another hot one.. Yash teaches Aarti how to tie Saree.. Uff.. Aarti is in trouble for sure ! LOL Blushing

Enough of spoiler re.. LOL Will edit this post soon ! Embarrassed

Lovely spoiler..ClapClap
Wow Dancingaarti and kids scene...AwesomeTongue
Aarya romanceBlushing
Eagerly waitingDay Dreaming
Update soonSmile

Thank you so much for the early response on the spoiler !! Big smile
Your most welcome dearEmbarrassed

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top