Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 114)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Star
me first yayDancingDancing

yay ... yay ...yay ...u r back with an extra long update DancingDancing

isya have u gone mad???? how can we forget u and fov we love u naCryCry how can u think like thatCryCry  i m angry on u nowAngryAngry

i m really very glad that u had a blast in ur eid celebrationsWinkWink happy for u
no worries for not updating last week as i told u ur previous update was very much enough for us to dream aarya Day DreamingDay Dreaming  and i mean it  ha i missed ur update little bit but no worries nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

now coming to the update:

whats going on dear ???? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed really starting hi romance hayee...  yashs loving gaze and aarthi is tempting into his love hmm... surely she will fell for him once again very soon LOLLOL

and that line Please don't EAT me ! Aap human ho na?? 
omg isya kaise likhte ho e sabLOLLOL most funniest line in such a romantic atmosphere hatt off to u girlClapClapLOLLOL

buaji  started her ramblingAngryAngry  but it is for good ( is bahane yash taught her how to tie saree in a most romantic way))EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yash s warning buajiWinkLOL sahi kiya yash ne muahhh... yashu

isya what is this?????LOLLOL u r giving us birds romance too now a days along with u my mind is roaming with all thoseromantic thoughts kya kar diya tumne birds ko bhi chodi nahiLOLLOL

anyways garden seen was my favourite in thisupdate but i felt really bad for ansh poor boy he is confused with aarthis behaviourCryCry  i wonder how yash would handle all this???????CryCry atlast aarthi called ansh to her i m really happy hoping everthing will be normal soonSmile

palak payal teasing his papaLOLLOL so naughty of themWinkWink

picture perfect    CryCry happy tearsCryCry

so now all r on mission of making bird feeders hmmm... very nice idea to spent family time together
omg yash threatened aarthi that he will invite her uniquely if she makes lateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

surprise dinner plan for aarthi inviting her family so nice of u yashu u r so good kitna pyaar karta hain aarthi seEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yash -prateek comedy teasing session to banta hain it was hilarious man LOLLOLLOL kitna hasa diya tumne

sabka favourite part:EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saree tying session uff... hot man i cant even tell u i turned pink completely after reading that partEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  this yash never leaves a chanceLOLLOL to get close to aarthiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aarti... Aarti !! Your dangerous man is here... Wake up ! If not you'll be full naked"

omg isya itna bold words literally my jaw dropped in shockShockedLOLLOL  and kiss which was simple cute lovely awww... i cant tell u more

yashs gift and confessing that she is the most beautiful and sexiest oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

even gayathri was spellbounded by her beautyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

gayathri- aarthis talk quite amusing how aarthi complained gayathri about yash shameless ness and gayathris reaction to thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

omg yash was too sexy with unbuttoning shirts top buttonsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed closing my eyes

isya i tell u u r on a mission to spoil me LOLLOLLOL with ur romantic updates

most confusing part for me::::

whats wrong with aarthi???? did not she know that she lost her memory?????? ansh was her son????? she is a divorcee before getting married to yash ??????

then what all was told to her in the hospital ????? about her condition??????

didnt she question how all this happened to anyone???????

i m confused how easily she accepted them as herfamily ConfusedConfused

why was she asking shoba that whats wrong with her??????ConfusedConfused

am i the only one to get confused or is it really confusing i dont know u tell me SmileSmile

last aarthis family break downCryCryCryCry

fantabulous updateClapClapClapClapClap great job dear but pls clear my confusionsSmile soon

StarStarStarStar

lastly but very important love uHugHeartHug

aha... interesting precap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Edited by roserosey - 15 August 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

* Reserved *

Spoiler :

Embarrassed... Aarti will be having Gala Time in a garden with birds ! Embarrassed I hope this scene came out as expected.. I'm struggling to write ! LOL Kids will be joining her playing in the garden ! Embarrassed Yash will be admiring them and later will also join them.. LOL Embarrassed !!

Gahh... Romance ! Another hot one.. Yash teaches Aarti how to tie Saree.. Uff.. Aarti is in trouble for sure ! LOL Blushing

Enough of spoiler re.. LOL Will edit this post soon ! Embarrassed

gala time in garden Big smile hmm... kids will be so happy na

and again romanceDeadDead 

waiting isyaDay Dreaming

IsYaRoCHeR

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Waiting .

IsYaRoCHeR

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thank you for the awesome update Dear Clap Clap Clap...I just loved the whole Yash and Aarti interactions whether it was at the park or at home whne he found her lying on the bed with her saree half wrapped...Those two was just sizzling Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

LOL I liked the Arthi/G3 convo when the former complained to the latter about Yash always being naughty and wanting to kiss her Tongue Dead

Aww poor Ansh I really felt bad for him Cry Cry I do hope that they explain to him that his mom is ill doesn't have nothing to do with her not loving him and that she will love him as before if not more Smile

Can I just say that I wanted to smack Mya for the way she was treating Aarti Angry Angry

Hmmm love the promo...Can't wait for more Wink Big smile

Edited by Zetter - 15 August 2013 at 4:42pm

IsYaRoCHeR

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
* Reserved *

Spoiler :

Embarrassed... Aarti will be having Gala Time in a garden with birds ! Embarrassed I hope this scene came out as expected.. I'm struggling to write ! LOL Kids will be joining her playing in the garden ! Embarrassed Yash will be admiring them and later will also join them.. LOL Embarrassed !!

Gahh... Romance ! Another hot one.. Yash teaches Aarti how to tie Saree.. Uff.. Aarti is in trouble for sure ! LOL Blushing

Enough of spoiler re.. LOL Will edit this post soon ! Embarrassed

Lovely spoiler..ClapClap
Wow Dancingaarti and kids scene...AwesomeTongue
Aarya romanceBlushing
Eagerly waitingDay Dreaming
Update soonSmile

Edited by Sri_Radha - 14 August 2013 at 9:22am

IsYaRoCHeR

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Welcome back isya ...Hug
FantasticClap Clap Clap Clap and long update...TongueDancing Dancing
and we didn't forget you isya samjhi.Angry.We love youHeartHug
I am very happy for you that u had a blast celebrationsEmbarrassed

Coming to the updatesBig smile
Wow First part itself yupiee Tongue...Aarya romanceEmbarrassed..So cute..Day Dreaming
Yash gazed lovely at aarti and aarti was scared of his continuous staring..Blushing
Poor aarti ,feels scared for romantic yashShockedLOL..Loved the line..So cutely asking "Please don't EAT meROFL ! Aap human ho na?? ShockedLOLLOL "I am laughing at her statement..So funny when aarti tells herself that she still alive after yash romantic actROFLROFLROFL

Here come buajiAngry...She started her work.D'oh..How dare she forcing aarti to change sareeAngry..
Glad that correct time yash came and rescued our aarti also he warned buajiBig smile...Wow..Loved the way aarti admiring yash sweet gesture..Embarrassed

Aarya-bird romance scene superb..Heart
Liked the way aarti lost in birds romance and cherishing the beautiful moment was lovely..Embarrassed
our yash admiring aarti's beauty...Day Dreaming

Wow..Kids also joined with themTongue...Perfect family momentHeart
Poor ansh longing for his mother's loveCry..Liked the way aarti called ansh to herClap..Hope soon they will be normalErmm..So cute PayPal teasing yashStar..Entire garden scene superb.Heart.Loved itEmbarrassed

Yash and gayatri scene niceStar...Liked the way yash Sharing his feeling to his mother about aarti.Star.Gayatri feels delighted that yash falling in love with her aarti bahuBig smile

Wow Yash plan  surprise dinner for aarti by inviting her familyTongue..Aww so lovely.Embarrassed
Yash-Prathik bond niceStar...Liked yash teasing and prathik also embarrased with his brother teasing he also waiting for his sweet revenge.LOLWink

Gayatri -aarti convo sound enjoyedWink...How cutely aarti complained gayatri about yash that he is besharam and also liked gayatri replyLOLLOL

Aarya saree scene so romantic and passionate..BlushingBlushing
Omg isya u naughty girlWink..Aarti slept with her half saree tying session.ShockedWink
Yash came and gets romantic with our aartiDead..omg...their kiss,eyelocks was so lovely.DeadDead.
Loved the way yash comforts aarti and praised her beautyEmbarrassed...Wow yash gift and also gayatri gift awesome Blushing

Last part emotional.Star.Cry
Shoba/Dubey-Aarti meet niceStar
Shoba and ansh part was so emotionalCry..Felt sad for themCry..all are crying and don't how to console and answer anshOuch
Still confused shoba didn't told anything about aarti to her?ConfusedWhat exactly she told to aarti?Confused
Now what about her condition??If she came to know the truth will she accept the truth..Ermm

Precap sound interesting...
Paridi back.Smile..Is Shoba/Dubey told about aarti's truth to paridi?I think prathik will reveal the truth to paridi..How she is going to reactErmm

YupieeTongue..Jalebi-tax romanceBlushingDay Dreaming
Eagerly waiting for next partDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Continue soonSmile

Edited by Sri_Radha - 15 August 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyjiIsYaRoCHeR

kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Isya, fantabulous update full of loving aaryaClap

uff...the scenes of aarya...especially saree tying DeadDeadBlushing

the part regarding love birdsEmbarrassed...n mother bird feeding it's babies is so adorableDay Dreaming...
this entire scene is so beautifulEmbarrassed

felt really sad for anshCryCry..poor kid he's thinking that he has done something wrong Ouch

though felt angry on buajiAngry for taunting aarti...but happy that she's the reason for aarti wearing sareeWinkEmbarrassed...

on the whole ...the update is...

hope aarti soon regains her memoryApprove...

update soon, i'll be waiting

Edited by kratzyfan - 17 August 2013 at 8:21am

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Big smile... Editing In Progress ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratzyfanroserosey

Go to top