Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 111)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnushaGK

It is too awsum.
No words.
Thnx 4 pm isya.

Thank you so much Anu ! Hug

Most welcome for the PM ! Big smile

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Superb update. In the last update I was scared reading Aarti lost her memory. I feared that she will recognize Prashant as her hubby. But thanks to you, you turn it into a cool breeze of their love. Even after she lost her memory, their love is blooming.

Everything that doctor said to Yash, he accepted as challenge. Aarti didn't remember him, but desperately waiting for her hubby to come to meet her.

Poor children unable to meet their angel. I hope she won't get shocked knowing that these are her children.

Loved the way Yash did the dressing. Yash was in pain seeing Aarti in so much pain, AarYa's sizzling romance is fabulous. She is unknowingly getting attracted towards him.

Thank you so very much, Shashi for your response ! Hug I was waiting for your comment.. ! Embarrassed Coz I enjoy reading your detailed comment.. Big smile

Oh I see.. No wonder you were scared ! Tongue No dear... As to be Prashant and Aarti's connection, it will be only Ansh ! And since Ansh had returned, a small twist should be added as the spice of the story.. and so I did the Aarti's kidnapping story ! At last, to put a full stop to Prashant's life.. I would have to put Yash as a hero.. for me AarYa are two most important blend in my story.. so main focus shall be cherishing our Jodi forever ! Wink

Challenge is the right word.. You got it perfectly ! And in the future of this story, you'll might see many challenges coming in Yash's way... Let see how he handles and work hard to make Aarti regain her memory ! Smile

Children will be another part.. Maybe you'll get some emotional scenes as children sometimes could not bare to be without a mother's love ! Let see how they bond and accept the truth as well ! Same goes to Aarti.. Wink

Glad you loved the romance scene ! Heart Yup.. soon she'll develop a feeling for him and you'll see some changes in Aarti maybe ! Wink

Let see how I shape my story and ends it ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyji

awesome

Thank you, Pretty Ji ! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Sorry for the late reply isya sweeto Hug

You did a awesome romantic job !!!
Poor yash !! how  would have he felt to see arthi's loss of memory...
but when shoba said arthi yash is her hubby.. she like a good girl accpeted it Embarrassed
poor g3 now feels for the deed she did without realising the truth...

yash care for arthi and she accepting to his help is so sweet..
I was laughing so much when she CALLED YASH AS HER DOCTOR ROFL oh ho yash you are so paavam !!!
but her superman took super care for the whole week and took her safe to home SM Tongue

The kid's happiness in seeing their mumma after a long time is so sweet dear !!!
But vidhi's teasing comments and wow wow !!! Day Dreaming yash carried arthi to his room like a bride...
naughty prateik LOL he made the situation romantic by switching off all lights !!!

But i want to see the fear of arthi when yash was dressing her back not able to control his love to have her Big smilein his embrace...
and he did it so beautifully without any hesitation to make her lose the shivering from coldness !!! Blushing

But this arthi always feels after she done it.. the next morning her fear of having slept with yash is so cute ishu !!!
and yash's naughty wish to help her in bathing.. haha.. yash cant control himself haina !!!

The next scene was so breathtaking dear.. wow arthi in black salwar.. i am sure she would be smoking hot for yash !!!! Dead
it brought goosebumps while i am reading dear...

now i am waiting to see your hot promo dear !!!
please continue soon sweety Heart

It's okay da darling.. Do take your time in replying.. I don't mind ! Hug

LOL.. She might be accepting it because she herself is confused I thought ! LOL I know you loved the love scenes in the hospital.. Especially the doctor-patient scene ! ROFL Paavam ! Ama le.. Paavam Yash ! LOL An Always A Superman of Aarti ! Day Dreaming

LOL.. Pratik and Vidhi ! LOL Wink The Greatest Partner ever ! LOL

Hmm.. The dressing scene and the shivering scene ! Something blushy cool for all of you ! LOL Wink I have even mixed Yash and Aarti's emotions too in that scene.. Smile

Yesh Maha.. she'll be repeating all her attitude.. In this way, Yash will make sure Aarti is having something in her mind that can help her to come back as a normal Aarti ! Smile As usual, Yashu and his naughtiness.. LOL

Oh my.. I would love to see Kratika in that kind of suit.. And yes, she is ! In PV 2 ! Day Dreaming

Promo is on the way.. hopefully I can post it soon ! Embarrassed

Thank you so much Maha for your lovely response.. Loved reading it ! Heart Hug
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvejani

Blushingsuperb updates dearClapClapClap...loved veryHeart veryDay Dreaming much .

lovely shayari mukkuDancingDay Dreaming.

loved vidhi pratiek yash and aarti scene.

yash's st line is too gooddLOLWinkROFLEhem... To keep her mouth shut, it seemed he has to used the same method but now, he will have to change the same technique into much more hotter one since they are married.

love this line aarti's thoughtLOL"I have to distanced myself from this sexy manWinkROFLBlushing, if not God knows what will happen... Although I've made him as my friend, I have to be careful... It seems like HE WILL EAT ME one day !"Wink

ROFLBlushingvery very interesting yash  became naughty n want to help aarti in bathroom loved that scenesBlushingWink

Thumbs Upyou are too good isya.

precap is very very very interesting.

omgWink can't wait to seeWink how yash will teach her to tie sareeBlushingTongueBlushing and kidDay Dreaming and aarti's bonding also jalebi tax romance comingWinkTongueDay Dreaming.

beautifully written.Clap

thanx for updateDancing and pmDancing.plz continue soonDay Dreaming

Thanks a lot for your wonderful reply, Dear ! Hug Really loved the way you express your words using the emo.. Big smile

ROFL !! Isn't he too badtameez and besharam ?? LOL More hotter technique.. And that has made our Aarti scared.. LOL Sexy man + eat me + Besharam ! Cute thought na ? Wink

So most favourite scene of yours would be Yash seeking permission to sneak into the bathroom and help Aarti with her shower ! LOL Wink

Hmm.. Precap is something promising ! Hopefully I would post a short promo for that ! Embarrassed

Thank you so much ! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984pvejani

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

awesome updates yar

loved the dialogues i am in love with the lines..
awesome ones

Thank you Suha ! Hug

Welcome Back after so long.. Heart

Glad you loved them.. Embarrassed
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Lol Okay..naught Isya LOL give all naughty romances waiting. LOL Aww glad my comment made you feel good. Keep rocking! Hug

LOL.. Aakhir, you have to agree with me too ! I see you are demanding for that too ! LOL Embarrassed

Yup.. really.. It really made me feel good and relieved ! Thank you for your support and encouragement.. Hug Heart
princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
lovely update isya
omg poor yash is so sad for aarti..because of her memory loss...aww..poor he..n poor aarti

gayatri feeling guilty...awesoem awesome

the way u showed aarti sensed yash as someone of her own...is like awesome...n what shayaris u have used yaar...kya baat hai...subhanallah

i felt bad wen she didnot reccognized the kids...but all the kids are mature enough to understand their mommy's condition...thats so sweet

the last aarya romantic scene was breathtaking ...awesome

awesome work isya..comtinue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top