Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 109)

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
awesome updates yar

loved the dialogues i am in love with the lines..
awesome ones

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by Abie10

Hey Isya, first of all..do sorry for your health get well soon! Hug

Fantaboulous update Clap Clap Aww yash was so heartbroken with the news of Aarti's memory loose Broken Heart now it was time to break this bitter news to the family. Cry So good he explained all that happened in UK now Gayatri feels guilty. Oh man, my heart break for Shobha-Dubey ji also Cry Cry .. Aarti saw all but her eyes glued waiting for that special someone to enter which shobha noticed Day Dreaming And Mukti that was a lovely Shayar Heart Hehe, Aarti still naught think yash is the doctor LOL but yash later mistakenly blurt out she's his wife. Love there new friendship Day Dreaming

Wow Gayatri is really trying in amending her mistake taking so much care of Aarti. It was beautiful how all welcomed her back. That night scene was awesome..how yash dressed her back Dead Aarti feeling all his touches. Omg..that morning kiss hawt Tongue Love the update Isya, hope she gains her memory back soon! Big smile

Hey Abie...HugThanks To God, You and All My Well Wishers Here... I'm better now !Big smile

The scene in hospital should be emotional and a heartbreaking one because of Aarti's health condition.. It's very important for everyone to get informed about Aarti's health !OuchSo, yeah.. I did it in this way only !Embarrassed

Ehem... That's the one scene that should calmed everyone after becoming emotional reading the update I guess..LOLAarti looking at the door as if she's waiting for someone !EmbarrassedHmm.. then the game started..LOLDoctor and Patient's New Dosti !LOLWink

As promised Abie, I showed Gayathri's guiltiness in this update.. After all, I didn't want her to own a stone heart..LOLTongue

Glad you loved all the scenes..EmbarrassedHmm.. regain her memory soon ??LOL

If that soon, you'll missed all the naughty romance re !LOLEmbarrassedLet see how I shape the story !Wink

Thanks a lot Abie... HugI'm feeling so good after reading your detailed comment !

Lol Okay..naught Isya LOL give all naughty romances waiting. LOL Aww glad my comment made you feel good. Keep rocking! Hug

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Finally have got time to read your your hot and sensuous update Ishu..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Good ! Was waiting.. But katti... Why didn't you click LIKE on my update ?? Confused CryCryCry

To be very honest it was not good at all...OuchOuch..not even better...ConfusedConfused It was your best update till now...Clap.I really loved it yaar.Heart

Good Joke, Mukku !  Stern Smile I've mentioned I wrote everything in a damn situation of mine.. Anyway, Thank you so much ! Hug Hug Me feeling like on cloud nine ! Dancing

From the very opening every was going very emotional and expected but the way you wrote each and every scene was just mind blowing ishu...ClapClapClap.hats off to your literally skill dear...ClapStarStar

@Bold- OMG ! Is this for real ??? Shocked LOL Thank you for another praise ! Embarrassed

And the real magic became after Arti's entrance into SM.She entered there as Arti Yash Scindhia forgetting her past with the hope of a beautiful future...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Forgetting her past ?? Confused Hmm.. aagey chalo whether she will ever get to know what's happening in her life ! LOL Embarrassed

Wow Ishu you have made Yashu the most hottest and sensuous nurse for Arti..WinkWink.I am confused what he was actually doing...dressing arti's wound or trying to do some Aisa Waisa...WinkLOL..and patient bhi kuch kam hot nahi...chahe kitna bhi dard kyu na ho...sensuous feeling is still running through her spine...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

LOL... I know ! Yashu is always my favourite no matter in any avatar he is ! LOL Wink Day Dreaming LOL... Dressing of course.. It's just their SR na... ROFL Yashu couldn't control anymore ! LOL But he control.. Stern Smile Hate him ! LOL Haan.. Yashu had that magical touch na ! Hailaa... Blushing LOL

My fav part was the night scene.As usual I thought myself in Arti's place and Yashu was over **..I cant say anymore...mujhe sharam ati hain...Embarrassed 

But really yaar that moment was the soul of your whole update...ClapClapClap

Angry... You are impossible, Mukku ! LOL

Awwnn... Soul for my update ! Thanks a lot ! Heart

The morning romance was just like the icing on the cake...ClapClapIt was just superb Ishu...Clap
Arti's bangle broke and cut her wrist and Mr Hot Schindhia is applying kiss on the wound instead of ointment...Marjawaaa...ClapClapClap.Kya khake update deto ho yaa mujhe bhi batado..main bhi wo khaungi take meri FF kuch sudhar jaye...ROFL

Thank you so much Mukku ! You and your comment will always left me speechless and proud of myself ! Thank you ! Hug Heart Hug

LOL... ROFL I ate medicine.. I still remember ! LOL

But I really loved your each and every line...every expression you put in this part was outstanding...ClapClapClap.Eagerly waiting for the next one...Embarrassed
And thanks for using my bakwaas Shayri in your superb update...HugHeart

Many many thanks to you for making me feeling too good ! Hug Love You To The Core ! Heart

Aur tumhara FF bhi kuch kaam nahin hoon ha, aaj kal bohot hot hot bangayi hoon ! ROFL Heart

Bakwaas shayari ??? AngryAngryAngry I'll kill you Mukku for saying this.. Ouch You know your shayari gave soul to my updates and lines.. Thank you so much for the Shayari ! Trust me.. You are very talented in creating fab lines ! ClapClapClap

Thank you Mukku... Lots of thanks !! Heart

My reply in blue ! Wink

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 06 August 2013 at 4:54am

Sri_Radha

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidalmia

good update
please update soon

Oh my... A New Reader again !! Welcome.. Welcome To The World Of AarYa's Future Of The Voice ! Hug Heart Glad that a newbie like you is dropping a comment which is beyond important for me.. Keep doing it.. I'm feeling too good about this ! Heart

Thank you... I'm feeling relieved as you found it a good update ! Big smile

Will continue soon ! Embarrassed
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Beautiful update dear! Clap

Thank you so much Vanny ! Hug
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Aww you're very welcome Dear Hug Heart Hug

It's true that things just start to flow when u lease expect it...and that's when u get the best writing Wink Big smile

I can't wait for the rest of the Scindia members' to get their breakdown about Aarti I know that the younger ones are gonna make me cry harder than the elders especially Vidhi and Pratik Cry Cry but I'm looking forward to how you handle it Smile

Dear u take your time and enjoy Eid...We'll be waiting for you come what may Big smile

Yup.. Very true ! I just hope my updates after this will turn out to be as good as this... People has start liking it ! Dancing Wink... And Di, I'm happy... I got many new readers ! Wink

Hmmm... about the breakdown ... I shall reveal this.. Ansh ! Poor this boy.. He gonna miss Aarti who used to love him more than anything... CryCryCry This part is coming and I'm sure I'm gonna have a hard time updating it as I will cry along.. CryCryCry Besides romance and masti, I will also mix the update with all the members feelings about Aarti.. 

Sure Di.. Right now, many things to do for Eid.. But I'm excited to write teaser.. Will try to post it in some days if possible ! Big smile 

Thank you so much for your Love and Support ! Hug Heart You know di, I'm really happy to get a reader and sister like you who keep supporting my work... Appreciate you ! Heart

Zetter

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@Isha:Part20 seems to be more lovable for me...But yash becoming so so naughty...I pity aarthi so sweet of her...I can imagine herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Your most welcome isyaHug
I will be always stalkingLOLWink
Enjoy your EIDEmbarrassed..Take your own time we will be always waitingDay Dreaming

Hug !! I know and I might update a teaser for all of you.. So for sure, stalking is needed ! LOL Wink

Thanks, Radha for your wishes ! Awwn.. That's sweet.. I need that support from you ! Heart

Sri_Radha

Go to top