Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 108)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by negha

Such an amazing and beautiful and lovely lovely update...I loved this update  a lot...very cute and lovable ARYA scenes...Thank you for PM...Continue Soon..

Oh wow ! Your words Negha.. So relieved ! Thank you so much... Hug

I'm too glad you loved this one a lot.. Please.. Please do drop comment here always.. Would love to hear from you as well ! Embarrassed Wink

Most welcome for the PM.. I shall continue in some time.. Will try my best ! Big smile

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tharuma

OMG beautiful update ... sweet precapHeart

Thank you Tharuma ! Hug Yup... very sweet ! Wink
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_rajdev

hawtness personifiedBlushing

LOL.. Someone speechless I see ! LOL Wink...

LOL.. I didn't expect your comment to be short like this.. Sleepy LOL I want you to tell me grandma stories then only I can share grandma chatting sessions with you ! LOL Wink...

Thank you, Disha ! Hug I know why a short comment for me.. You are busy with your exams.. It's okay ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdev

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Commented on pg:100Embarrassed

Replied back and I know you have replied too.. LOL

Will come to you soon ! Embarrassed

Sri_Radha

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamgarg

Amazing update isyaClap

Thank you so much Di ! Hug
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

eid-muubarak-wishes

May your  smile , happiness,  health, success  be  your  permanent friend.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family !!...in advance Big smile

ISYA...your sincerity towards giving the best showed in your update. Like the way you use 'Hindi words' here and there. The Hindi SHAYAR  and its transalation was superb...Nusrat  is damn good here but credit goes to you too as to when and where to utilise this wonderful Shayar...is important and that u did well.

Arti's condition was  a sad one but she never allowed to buy that ...she completely ignored the pain...for her nature -  'naughtiness' took over. A complete unexpected reaction created here Isya...for that ...a big Hug. It was quite soothing to see the family taking care of Arti and the kids understanding Arti's condition and more important the supposed Doctor LOL Yash. Love-care-a touch of humour  is the best medicine for cure and that spoke loud in your story Isya...and a message too ! Clap

Overall very entertaining chapter inspite of tense situation. Precap - very interesting !

Take care Isya and stay blessed !Big smile

OMG.. First of all, Thank you.. Thanks a lot for your Eid wishes and always making me feel the best when I read your comment, Chitra Ji ! Hug You know how to make me feel so special as a writer of FOV ! Heart

Hindi words are sometimes needed as sometimes I felt necessary too... Because Hindi words make my story came alive sometimes... My personal opinion ! Embarrassed 

The Shayari.. It's Mukti's creation but Thanks to you for another praise for me regarding putting it in a right place ! Big smile Even I felt the part is so beautiful with the Shayari touch ! Heart

Oh wow.. I know I brought Aarti's character differently.. Dancing Wink Hug Uff... You have even point out a message too.. That's indicate how much you are focusing my story.. Thank you for each and every points you wrote.. Big smile

I couldn't express how happy I am after reading your's and some other comments.. It's just glow my face as I am feeling so relieved that you guys loved it ! Thank you Ji.. Hug

You take care too... Embarrassed
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Will continue replying tomorrow if possible.. Embarrassed

Thank you so much for your lovely responses.. Love you all ! Heart

Sri_Radha

pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Blushingsuperb updates dearClapClapClap...loved veryHeart veryDay Dreaming much .

lovely shayari mukkuDancingDay Dreaming.

loved vidhi pratiek yash and aarti scene.

yash's st line is too gooddLOLWinkROFLEhem... To keep her mouth shut, it seemed he has to used the same method but now, he will have to change the same technique into much more hotter one since they are married.

love this line aarti's thoughtLOL"I have to distanced myself from this sexy manWinkROFLBlushing, if not God knows what will happen... Although I've made him as my friend, I have to be careful... It seems like HE WILL EAT ME one day !"Wink

ROFLBlushingvery very interesting yash  became naughty n want to help aarti in bathroom loved that scenesBlushingWink

Thumbs Upyou are too good isya.

precap is very very very interesting.

omgWink can't wait to seeWink how yash will teach her to tie sareeBlushingTongueBlushing and kidDay Dreaming and aarti's bonding also jalebi tax romance comingWinkTongueDay Dreaming.

beautifully written.Clap

thanx for updateDancing and pmDancing.plz continue soonDay Dreaming

Edited by pvejani - 05 August 2013 at 12:48am

IsYaRoCHeR

Go to top