Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 106)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
lovely update
arti became naughty n yash too
loved it...

IsYaRoCHeR

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
It is too awsum.
No words.
Thnx 4 pm isya.

IsYaRoCHeR

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Superb update. In the last update I was scared reading Aarti lost her memory. I feared that she will recognize Prashant as her hubby. But thanks to you, you turn it into a cool breeze of their love. Even after she lost her memory, their love is blooming.

Everything that doctor said to Yash, he accepted as challenge. Aarti didn't remember him, but desperately waiting for her hubby to come to meet her.

Poor children unable to meet their angel. I hope she won't get shocked knowing that these are her children.

Loved the way Yash did the dressing. Yash was in pain seeing Aarti in so much pain, AarYa's sizzling romance is fabulous. She is unknowingly getting attracted towards him.

IsYaRoCHeR

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
awesome

IsYaRoCHeR

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late reply isya sweeto Hug

You did a awesome romantic job !!!
Poor yash !! how  would have he felt to see arthi's loss of memory...
but when shoba said arthi yash is her hubby.. she like a good girl accpeted it Embarrassed
poor g3 now feels for the deed she did without realising the truth...

yash care for arthi and she accepting to his help is so sweet..
I was laughing so much when she CALLED YASH AS HER DOCTOR ROFL oh ho yash you are so paavam !!!
but her superman took super care for the whole week and took her safe to home SM Tongue

The kid's happiness in seeing their mumma after a long time is so sweet dear !!!
But vidhi's teasing comments and wow wow !!! Day Dreaming yash carried arthi to his room like a bride...
naughty prateik LOL he made the situation romantic by switching off all lights !!!

But i want to see the fear of arthi when yash was dressing her back not able to control his love to have her Big smilein his embrace...
and he did it so beautifully without any hesitation to make her lose the shivering from coldness !!! Blushing

But this arthi always feels after she done it.. the next morning her fear of having slept with yash is so cute ishu !!!
and yash's naughty wish to help her in bathing.. haha.. yash cant control himself haina !!!

The next scene was so breathtaking dear.. wow arthi in black salwar.. i am sure she would be smoking hot for yash !!!! Dead
it brought goosebumps while i am reading dear...

now i am waiting to see your hot promo dear !!!
please continue soon sweety Heart

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Hey Isya, first of all..do sorry for your health get well soon! Hug

Fantaboulous update Clap Clap Aww yash was so heartbroken with the news of Aarti's memory loose Broken Heart now it was time to break this bitter news to the family. Cry So good he explained all that happened in UK now Gayatri feels guilty. Oh man, my heart break for Shobha-Dubey ji also Cry Cry .. Aarti saw all but her eyes glued waiting for that special someone to enter which shobha noticed Day Dreaming And Mukti that was a lovely Shayar Heart Hehe, Aarti still naught think yash is the doctor LOL but yash later mistakenly blurt out she's his wife. Love there new friendship Day Dreaming

Wow Gayatri is really trying in amending her mistake taking so much care of Aarti. It was beautiful how all welcomed her back. That night scene was awesome..how yash dressed her back Dead Aarti feeling all his touches. Omg..that morning kiss hawt Tongue Love the update Isya, hope she gains her memory back soon! Big smile

Hey Abie... Hug Thanks To God, You and All My Well Wishers Here... I'm better now ! Big smile

The scene in hospital should be emotional and a heartbreaking one because of Aarti's health condition.. It's very important for everyone to get informed about Aarti's health ! Ouch So, yeah.. I did it in this way only ! Embarrassed

Ehem... That's the one scene that should calmed everyone after becoming emotional reading the update I guess.. LOL Aarti looking at the door as if she's waiting for someone ! Embarrassed Hmm.. then the game started.. LOL Doctor and Patient's New Dosti ! LOL Wink

As promised Abie, I showed Gayathri's guiltiness in this update.. After all, I didn't want her to own a stone heart.. LOL Tongue

Glad you loved all the scenes.. Embarrassed Hmm.. regain her memory soon ?? LOL 

If that soon, you'll missed all the naughty romance re ! LOL Embarrassed Let see how I shape the story ! Wink

Thanks a lot Abie... Hug  I'm feeling so good after reading your detailed comment ! 

Abie10

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Fantastic update Isya. I love the effort that Yash is putting in to take care of Aarti. He's like one of those dream men that would so anything for his lady love. Also like that Aarti is realising that she too feels something for him even though she doesn't understand the feeling fully. Beautifully written as always.

Thank you so much Saf ! Hug

Those scenes you mentioned are very important in developing their early steps towards their new relationship.. Wink I hope you'll love the update even more after this.. Embarrassed

Thank you... Embarrassed

Go to top