Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 105)

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Isya the word 'Spoiler' is so right...it really spoils our mind with the teaser given by you...waiting...

Hehehe.. LOL I know.. That is the reason I gave all of you a spoiler just to spoil your mind.. Wink

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

isya my dil is going aarya aarya please update soon naaEmbarrassed

Updated na ! Waiting for your feedback ! Wink
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
~~ Will continue replying tomorrow ~~

Thanks a lot for all your lovely comments.. Keep stalking ! LOL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdev

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

*Taking a deep breath* Haizzz... 

OMG.., Seriously Zet Di, I didn't know that this part will turn out to be as an incredible update because only God knows how did I write it ! Ouch All I know is giving my very best in writing my imagination out ! You don't know how happy I am reading your feedbacks ! You made my day ! Thank you so much ! Hug Heart

Awnn... Hug Hug Reading your comment made me feel the best and I don't know when and where my pain flies away... LOL

About the hospital scene, honestly, I want to pen down everyone's emotions out.. Including Vidhi, Pratik and all SM members but it just that I realized it will be too long and emotional ! So, I didn't ! Tongue But I will try to write that in another way if I can ! Smile

Hmm.. I love the heart-connection scenes of AarYa ! Heart For me, it was like a highlight of this update ! Big smile Hehehe... The Romance ! I'm glad all this came into my mind ! LOL Embarrassed

Oh yeah.. I can't wait for the kids bonding with Aarti ! Heart I just wished I could write it very soon ! I will try my best then.. Embarrassed

I promised that I will do my best in every updates ! Di, you are such a sweetheart ! Hug Heart

Aww you're very welcome Dear Hug Heart Hug

It's true that things just start to flow when u lease expect it...and that's when u get the best writing Wink Big smile

I can't wait for the rest of the Scindia members' to get their breakdown about Aarti I know that the younger ones are gonna make me cry harder than the elders especially Vidhi and Pratik Cry Cry but I'm looking forward to how you handle it Smile

Dear u take your time and enjoy Eid...We'll be waiting for you come what may Big smile

IsYaRoCHeR

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Wow.Dancing..Fantastic and long updateClap Clap Clap
Yash was so sad to hear that aarti lost her memory..he was shocked with doctor's statementShockedOuch

Thank you... Thanks a lot ! I feel like my efforts to comeback and update despite of my unstable health are very much appreciated by you and others ! I can see that from your comments ! Hug Heart

Well, shocking is suppose to be Yash's reaction ! After all, it's all about his lady love's state ! Embarrassed

Loved the way he claimed aarti that she is her wife to doctorEmbarrassed
Liked yash determinations that he promised to take care and bring back her memoryClapStarClap

Yes ! He's likely confessed to the doctor that left the person quite speechless ! LOL Embarrassed

Hmm... Guess what ??? Of course, that's Yash new job for now ! LOL Wink...

Yash and family confrontation about aarti was superb.Clap..Liked the way he explained all the truth to gayatri and consoled herBig smile

Gayatri feels guilty what she did to aarti and feels so sad to her aarti conditionsStar

These two scenes are very important right for the family and to Gayathri ! Star Seriously, I just wanna make her change her thoughts towards Aarti ! And that is where the sense of guiltiness came in her way all to her hearts ! Big smile

Shoba and aarti scene was so lovelyHeart..Loved the way aarti sensed shoba's touch and called as maa...Heart touching sceneHeart

As I mentioned, my favourite scene ! Heart Miracle I thought ! Big smile

Yash and aarti hospital scene beautifulEmbarrassed
Awesome shayariClapStarClap...Loved it..Awesome mukti and isya dear...Star
So apt shayariThumbs Up when yash and aarti sees each otherTongue

Aarti is like cute kidTongue...Loved the way she playfully said yash as her doctorWink...Wow yash admits and replied that he is her husbandTongue

Loved the way aarti asking his friendship.Embarrassed..Start blossoming new relations..Heart

I know I did came up with quite beautiful hospital scenes ! Embarrassed It just came into my mind and all I do is just translate it into words which I did ! Wink

Shayari.. Hmm another idea of mine which is helped by our darling Mukti Jahan ! She's the best for this..! ClapClap Yeah.. Doctor and Patient scene ! LOL And that's when Yash blurted that he is her husband ! LOL Embarrassed

Hmm... Friendship is of course the starting ! I would love to show more ! Wink

Felt sad that aarti didn't recognised the kidsCry..but glad kids understood aarti conditions and waitingStar
StarAarya-Vidhi-Pankaj scene niceStar

As always I said, Kids are describe differently here ! They are very smart and understanding ! Big smile

Loved aarya dressing sceneEmbarrassed...Aarti sensing his touch..Aarya night scene was so romantic and passionate Blushing Dead Dead 
Aarya morning kiss so hotDead Dead...Where as aarti thinking yash as besharam and dangerous..LOL LOL LOLWink

Ehemm.. Control Radha ! LOL I know it's making everyone dead and craving for more ! Of course, lots more to go !! LOL

Precap sound interesting:Yash teaching aarti to tie saree and jalebi tax romance..Blushing Blushing

Well.. Precap is something promising but I'm not really sure whether the jalebi tax romance could be added in next or not ! I'll try to squeeze it into one ! LOL Wink

YupieeTongue eagerly waiting for kids-Aarti's bondingBig smile
Continue soonDay Dreaming

Yay ! Even I'm very eager to write about it, Radha ! Wink

I shall do it after I return back next week.. Embarrassed

Advance Eid mubarak isyaHug

Thank you so very much for the Eid wish and also for responding in such way ! Hug
You always make me eager to read your meaningful comment ,dear ! Thanks ! Heart

As usual, all my replies are in blue ! Wink Keep stalking, Radha ! LOL It will be good for you.. Who knows I might post the promo soon ! Wink

Your most welcome isyaHug
I will be always stalkingLOLWink
Enjoy your EIDEmbarrassed..Take your own time we will be always waitingDay Dreaming

IsYaRoCHeR

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
superb update

IsYaRoCHeR

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hey isyaBig smile
first very sorry for late comment i m out of town for 3 days so i couldnot read itCryCry
now i m back but u r busyCry in ur eid celebrationsBig smileBig smile just kidding enjoy eid to the fullest

happy eid Big smile

no problem if u dont update next week take ur own time becoz this update is enough for dreaming aarya for longEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and what i came to know u r sick Cry omg take care of ur health sweetie dont take much stress and u r also keeping fast pls dont neglect ur healthConfused

coming to the update
fantastic as usual Star

starting part is little bit emotionalCryCryCry yash-doctors conversation i felt very bad for yash he had to keep himself strong for the sake of kids and family i can understand yashs inner turmoil when he first came to know aarti lost her memoryCryCry  (he dont have any idea that this will make his lovestory exciting and interestingLOLLOLWink)

yash -gayathris conversation now i hope gayathri will make sure so that aarthi will not have to suffer anymore for any reasonSmileSmile
yash assuring shobama about aarthiClap
little kids moment in the hospital they had faith that their angel will get back to them which became trueCryClapClap

shoba ma -aarthi conv...CryCryCry
omg aarthi lost her memory but still her eyes r searching for someone special aah.. thats the magic of true love man...HeartHeart

finally aarthi -yash face off omg omg omg isya woh shayari that is so lovely and heart-touching re thanks to mukti and u actually i m good in understanding the depth of shayaris but this is really so special and heart -touchingStar

omg aarthi thought that yash was her doctor... hilarious manLOLLOLLOL i couldnot stop smiling while reading that part this scene perfectly suits gurikaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and they would have portrayed very well kaha se aate hai itni sari ideas...LOLLOL yash self thought about aarthi naughty ness was hilariousLOL

aah... mujse dosti karoge... kitni drama karti hai ee aarthiLOL but so so so nice

hmmm... finally aarthi is comfortable with all newly bound relationsBig smileBig smile and griha-pravesh yash holding aarthis hand tightly he will not leave a chance to touch aarthiWinkLOLEmbarrassed

aarthi-kids face off poor kids especially anshCryCry

vidhi-prateek pulling yash legsWinkLOL omg yash has to dress the aarthis woundsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

now aaryas bedroom wala romance...
mind blowing superbly portrayed by u ClapClap especially aarthis nervousness and yashs love and concern god knows how yash is controlling himself without kissing aarthi anddoing aisa-waisa with herEmbarrassed
omg aarthi freezing and yash hugged her and he is shirtlessBlushingBlushing
morning romance... yash ko hamesha kiss ki padi haiLOL and omg he wants to help aarthi in taking shower Embarrassed that too he is keeping this proposal infront of his mother sach me kitna besharam hai ee ladkaLOLLOL   aarthi u r goneLOL

hayee... chudiyan romance my favourite part its worth-watching isya aaj kal tum bahut besharam ho gayi ho mujse kya kya padvathi ho...LOLLOL just kiddingLOL

warning:::: aarthi beware of yash ha nahi tho pata nahi kya hogaLOLLOLLOL

one of my favorite update in FOV

fantastic mindblowing romantic aaryalicious funny updateClapClap

great job dearStar
keep going...
omg precap yash teaches aarti how to tie the sareeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed omg omgDancing
i wouldlove to see how kids bond with aarthiDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by roserosey - 03 August 2013 at 7:08am

IsYaRoCHeR

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
omg my comment became so lengthy...Cry

sorry isyaCryBig smile

IsYaRoCHeR