Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 (Page 104)

prachidalmia Goldie
prachidalmia
prachidalmia

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
good update
please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Beautiful update dear! Clap

IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

omg...this is fabulous..IsyaClapEmbarrassed
aarti asked yash whether he was her doctor r notLOLLOL..really aarti has become naughty

loved the shayar..thanks to mukku...Hug

a very fresh start of aarya's love journeyEmbarrassed

seeing his aarti,yash too became naughty n want to help his love in bathroomLOLLOLLOL
loved their scenesBlushingWink

waiting for the next update...but i hope u are fine now..take care...

Thanks Anu !! Big smile

Her first day of memory loss had started with naughtiness.. Imagine aagey kya hoga ! LOL

Yeah.. Even I'm totally in love with each and every words of the shayar.. Mukku had done a great job for sure ! ClapClap

Yup,, as promised.. Very much fresh coz I want it to be in this way ! Embarrassed

LOL.. I loved the fact that Yash wanted to help out Aarti in the bathroom.. LOL

Glad you loved the scenes I wrote ! It was kinda hard for me ! Embarrassed

Reading all of your lovely responses made me feel better ! Heart

Thank you so much !! Hug

kratzyfan

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

OMG that was one incredible update Dear Clap Clap Clap...Aww sorry to hear that you are unwell my friend please take care of yourself Hug Hug

I loved how you showcased everyone's emotions as they met Aarti in the hospital...my heart was breaking for them all Cry Cry but the moment Aarti was looking at the door I knew that she was waiting for Yash to come and so did shobha maa despite her not having any memory she could feel that something or should I say someone was missing Tongue Embarrassed

And the moment they eyes met the halves of their soul could recognized each other and the way Aarti's heart was racing as Yash sat close to her...Wow that was well done and don't get me started on the scenes between AarYa in their room the night Aarti came home from the hospital and the AM scenes Blushing Blushing Blushing

I just love how Yash is with Aarti, Gayatri as well who is trying to make up for her blunder and how adorable are those three angels. I can't wait for them to bond with Aarti and vice versa Wink Heart

Keep up the great job IsYa and get well soon Hug

*Taking a deep breath* Haizzz... 

OMG.., Seriously Zet Di, I didn't know that this part will turn out to be as an incredible update because only God knows how did I write it ! Ouch All I know is giving my very best in writing my imagination out ! You don't know how happy I am reading your feedbacks ! You made my day ! Thank you so much ! Hug Heart

Awnn... Hug Hug Reading your comment made me feel the best and I don't know when and where my pain flies away... LOL

About the hospital scene, honestly, I want to pen down everyone's emotions out.. Including Vidhi, Pratik and all SM members but it just that I realized it will be too long and emotional ! So, I didn't ! Tongue But I will try to write that in another way if I can ! Smile

Hmm.. I love the heart-connection scenes of AarYa ! Heart For me, it was like a highlight of this update ! Big smile Hehehe... The Romance ! I'm glad all this came into my mind ! LOL Embarrassed

Oh yeah.. I can't wait for the kids bonding with Aarti ! Heart I just wished I could write it very soon ! I will try my best then.. Embarrassed

I promised that I will do my best in every updates ! Di, you are such a sweetheart ! Hug Heart

Zetter

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Lovely teaserClapEmbarrassed
Eagerly waiting Day Dreaming

Awwnn.. Radha my darling !

Thanks for always stalking whenever I plan to update ! LOL Love you for that ! Hug

I know you always eager to read... As you are one of my FF loyal followers !! Heart

Sri_Radha

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Wow.Dancing..Fantastic and long updateClap Clap Clap
Yash was so sad to hear that aarti lost her memory..he was shocked with doctor's statementShockedOuch

Thank you... Thanks a lot ! I feel like my efforts to comeback and update despite of my unstable health are very much appreciated by you and others ! I can see that from your comments ! Hug Heart

Well, shocking is suppose to be Yash's reaction ! After all, it's all about his lady love's state ! Embarrassed

Loved the way he claimed aarti that she is her wife to doctorEmbarrassed
Liked yash determinations that he promised to take care and bring back her memoryClapStarClap

Yes ! He's likely confessed to the doctor that left the person quite speechless ! LOL Embarrassed

Hmm... Guess what ??? Of course, that's Yash new job for now ! LOL Wink...

Yash and family confrontation about aarti was superb.Clap..Liked the way he explained all the truth to gayatri and consoled herBig smile

Gayatri feels guilty what she did to aarti and feels so sad to her aarti conditionsStar

These two scenes are very important right for the family and to Gayathri ! Star Seriously, I just wanna make her change her thoughts towards Aarti ! And that is where the sense of guiltiness came in her way all to her hearts ! Big smile

Shoba and aarti scene was so lovelyHeart..Loved the way aarti sensed shoba's touch and called as maa...Heart touching sceneHeart

As I mentioned, my favourite scene ! Heart Miracle I thought ! Big smile

Yash and aarti hospital scene beautifulEmbarrassed
Awesome shayariClapStarClap...Loved it..Awesome mukti and isya dear...Star
So apt shayariThumbs Up when yash and aarti sees each otherTongue

Aarti is like cute kidTongue...Loved the way she playfully said yash as her doctorWink...Wow yash admits and replied that he is her husbandTongue

Loved the way aarti asking his friendship.Embarrassed..Start blossoming new relations..Heart

I know I did came up with quite beautiful hospital scenes ! Embarrassed It just came into my mind and all I do is just translate it into words which I did ! Wink

Shayari.. Hmm another idea of mine which is helped by our darling Mukti Jahan ! She's the best for this..! ClapClap Yeah.. Doctor and Patient scene ! LOL And that's when Yash blurted that he is her husband ! LOL Embarrassed

Hmm... Friendship is of course the starting ! I would love to show more ! Wink

Felt sad that aarti didn't recognised the kidsCry..but glad kids understood aarti conditions and waitingStar
StarAarya-Vidhi-Pankaj scene niceStar

As always I said, Kids are describe differently here ! They are very smart and understanding ! Big smile

Loved aarya dressing sceneEmbarrassed...Aarti sensing his touch..Aarya night scene was so romantic and passionate Blushing Dead Dead 
Aarya morning kiss so hotDead Dead...Where as aarti thinking yash as besharam and dangerous..LOL LOL LOLWink

Ehemm.. Control Radha ! LOL I know it's making everyone dead and craving for more ! Of course, lots more to go !! LOL

Precap sound interesting:Yash teaching aarti to tie saree and jalebi tax romance..Blushing Blushing

Well.. Precap is something promising but I'm not really sure whether the jalebi tax romance could be added in next or not ! I'll try to squeeze it into one ! LOL Wink

YupieeTongue eagerly waiting for kids-Aarti's bondingBig smile
Continue soonDay Dreaming

Yay ! Even I'm very eager to write about it, Radha ! Wink

I shall do it after I return back next week.. Embarrassed

Advance Eid mubarak isyaHug

Thank you so very much for the Eid wish and also for responding in such way ! Hug
You always make me eager to read your meaningful comment ,dear ! Thanks ! Heart

As usual, all my replies are in blue ! Wink Keep stalking, Radha ! LOL It will be good for you.. Who knows I might post the promo soon ! Wink

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 02 August 2013 at 11:36am

Sri_Radha

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Lovely spoiler.
Waiting for the updateDay Dreaming

Thanks for your comment on the spoiler ! Big smile
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnushaGK

Waiting...

OMG Anu.. After so long, I saw your glimpse.. Thanks for your eagerness in reading the update ! Embarrassed

Go to top