Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update

naughty yash...
i feel sad for ansh...she didnt remember abt prashanth? 

Thank you, Leevi for reading and commenting !! πŸ˜ƒ

Yup.. Ansh !!  Will bring back those bonding of Aarti-Ansh soon !! πŸ˜³

Hmm.. you'll have to wait for my further updates.. Will reveal about the issue there !! πŸ˜Š
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
~~ Will continue replying others on the next day ~~

Have checked all the comments.. Loved it very much !! β€οΈ

Thank you so much for the love and support.. keep supporting me !! πŸ˜ƒ
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dont ever think isya that we forgot abt this...we will defo get mad at u for saying this again..m glad that enjoyd ur eid celerations to the fullest...

coming to ur update...again awesome..n omg...ful of aarya...aarya...n aarya...here a hug from my side

ur update starts only with aarya romance...aai hayee isya...i m dead...yash staring killed me...but aartis scary thinking and funny dialouges broke me into laughter...hahahaha

loved the way...yash shuts this buaji..n aww the cute staring of aarti...admiring him..ahh.

the entire biird scene to famly garden moment was perfect...poor ansh...felt bad for him

yash and gayatri convo was a awww...aarti and gayatri convo was a awww for me...

yash plannig a surprose...awesome awesome...cannot wait

i cannot comment on aarya's passionate scene isya...i m spechless...i have lost words to comment on it...its just out of the world

the last scene was emotional...shobha ma..dubey..aarti..ansh...u have used this scene very ell...awesome

gret work isya...update soon
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜† !! Hahaha.. Tango dance ?? πŸ˜³ I think you should see more.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Awwnn.. that is a sweet thought, di ! Will think about it.. Well, I'm actually happy for the kids as they have started to bond.. It's time for further bonding session with Aarti ! Let see how I come up with this.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š

Gayu... πŸ˜† She will sure has some hard time with Aarti and Yash's nok jhok ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Oh wow.. SP in the board as well.. I hope he doesn't get bored ! πŸ˜† Or more to that, I hope he doesn't get influence by his son being romantic with his wife ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Awwnn... I'm glad you are falling in love with AarYa all over again !! Awnn.. so much hugs and love for me.. πŸ˜³ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— 

Ooh I can't wait for AarYa's dance to continue πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰...An yes I really hope that SP doesn't get any ideas about romancing his wife as well but then again that wouldn't be such a bad idea. He is the Don Casanova hai na?! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

Aww I'm happy that you liked the idea regarding the kids, I know that you will do their bonding justice and yes I'm happy for those three little angels as well ❀️

You deserve all the πŸ€— & ❀️
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Ooh I can't wait for AarYa's dance to continue πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰...An yes I really hope that SP doesn't get any ideas about romancing his wife as well but then again that wouldn't be such a bad idea. He is the Don Casanova hai na?! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

Aww I'm happy that you liked the idea regarding the kids, I know that you will do their bonding justice and yes I'm happy for those three little angels as well ❀️

You deserve all the πŸ€— & ❀️

πŸ˜‰.. Hmm ! LOL.. Don Casanova ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Agree all the way with you.. !! Oops.. Gayathri will have hard time for sure with her family members.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Yup.. as you said hun ! Hopefully everything comes out well for my story.. Excited to write more on the kids and AarYa !! πŸ˜ƒ And yeah, I kinda in love with family scenes as well ! πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: poonamgarg

Awesum update IsyaπŸ‘

Thank you Poo Di !! πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

commented on pg-114😳

Ekzz.. replied all ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaryan1234love

happy that you are back isya

i have missed your updates as i am very busy with my studies
this update was outstanding ...! loved it muaaahh...!

badly in love with aarya

Awwnn.. Oh I see dear ! It's okay.. Take your time dear !! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you ! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Beautiful - mind blowing update...

Love the bird scenes... a lot!!!

Thanks Shanti dear !! πŸ˜ƒ

Umm.. even I'm totally in love with the bird scene too !!  πŸ˜³ ...
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: nan0102

such a beautiful update..just love the scene at the park with the birds..and the saree romance was just superb..thanks so much for the PM..

Thank you so much dear !! πŸ˜ƒ I'm so happy to read your feedback as you are a new reader of FOV !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³...

Glad you loved the park and sensuous saree scene !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ ...

Very much welcome for the PM dear !! πŸ˜³