Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update dear..Loved the way Yash cut off bua's speech against Aarthi⭐️..Loved the garden scene❤️Loved the bond between G3 and Aarthi❤️❤️Espcially loved the part Yash helped Aarthi  wear the sareeEagerly waiting for next update😳Thank you for the PM dear😳
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
naughty yash...
i feel sad for ansh...she didnt remember abt prashanth? 
aaryan1234love thumbnail
happy that you are back isya
i have missed your updates as i am very busy with my studies
this update was outstanding ...! loved it muaaahh...!

badly in love with aarya

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful - mind blowing update...

Love the bird scenes... a lot!!!
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
such a beautiful update..just love the scene at the park with the birds..and the saree romance was just superb..thanks so much for the PM..
Abie10 thumbnail
Love the update.👏👏 

Love all the Aarya parts Yash is naughty and Aarti can't seem to resist his charm😉😳 Liked the scene with the kids and birds. 

Why is Bua forcing Aarti after knowing her condition 😡😕  My heart went to Ansh wen he thought why his mom reactions different towards him.😭

Wish I could see Aarti in that sari

She's starting to think something is wrong with her😭 and the picture at the end with the Dubey's and Ansh crying is touching!😭

Continue soon!😳

Eeeks forgot I resed in previous pages 😆
Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago
tharuma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG what a update isya❤️ u r just too awesome yaar
pvejani thumbnail
😆😆😆wow...superb hillarious update isya .i m'still laughing.

enjoyed😆🤣 reading this update.nice comic punches😆😆.

loved very😆😆 very very  much.

this time my favourite lines in this updates are:
"Please don't EAT me ! Aap human ho na?? 🤣🤣

"Thank god.. I'm still alive !"😆😆😆

😎"Aab chalein kya ?? Or you need invitation, hun ?? Soch lo.. My invitation is quite unique !😉😆(i wished aarti had asked for invitation😉😆)

😉" Tumhein Colgate ki bohot zarurat hai.😆😆😆

🤣"Aarti... Aarti !! Your dangerous man is here... Wake up ! If not you'll be full naked"😛😉 🤣

"Maa... Haila ! You never know haan... Your son is freaking romantic and dangerous guy I have ever seen! Aisa kaise ho sakta hai.. every time he need a kiss ! Besharam.." 😆😉😆( ☺️i like this besharam yash😆😉)

saree  learning sesson 😆😆...i must say very hot,passionate and romantic

😉payal and palak are very smart...Papa... what are you doing ?? Aap hamesha aisi hi rahiye... Always look at mummy ! 😆 Uffo... (Palak slammed her forehead) You continue with your mission.. let us feed the birds ! (Payal winked at Yash)" 👏😆

feel sad for ansh😔

amazing work 👏done.

thanx for this beautiful and comic😆 update.
thanx for pm
Edited by pvejani - 10 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update Isya. There were lots to love in this update;Aarti's dialogue to Yash asking him not to eat her, saving her from Bua ji, their family time in the park and the saree lesson. Loved every bit of the update even though there was some sadness based on Aarti's condition. Beautifully written as always and looking forward to what is in store next. Fab job
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Isya - you have come again with yet another sizzling chapter. Yash proves that he is the King of romance...loved him for silencing Buaji and Arti calling Yash ' dangerous man'😆

At times, we all need to lift our spirits in an instant. Luckily, some environmental and situational factors are easy to control  and they become natural mood lifters and that's how you beautifully described about birds and how u linked it to lift Arti's mood and Yash helping further...👏with his contribution towards bringing joy in Arti's face. Felt very sad for little Ansh but then his dad took care of his worries.

Lastly I enjoyed the saree scene...thanks to SP for calling G3 midway for our Yash to continue and stealing his moments with Arti. You are too good when it comes to romantic part Isya. On the whole - I would like to appreciate for your lengthiest update so far and not to forget very interesting. Good job Isya...keep going😃

Precap interesting...lets see how you are going to take the story forward and handle Arti's health issue. Waiting for your next.