Punar Vivah

FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 - Page 81

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update IsYa. πŸ‘

Yash was really heartbroken when he learned that Aarti lost her memory πŸ˜­, and the way you showed everyone's reaction while meeting Aarti in the hospital was πŸ‘  πŸ‘

OMG Aarti thought Yash is her doctor πŸ˜† thanks God, you didn't make Dr. Yash do a thorough 
Check-Up of Aarti πŸ˜‰, or else I'd be πŸ€’

Mukti's shayari with English translation is πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Aarti didn't recognized Anshu and PayPal πŸ˜­, but Yash is there to take care of everyone πŸ˜³

And OMG Uff the bedroom scene was β˜ΊοΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m glad with ur response to my comment

this romantic wala yash tho mera favourite hai😳😳

u besharam u r giving us naughty aarya romance u r making my mind go riot aaj kal kya kya imagine kar rahi hoonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

phir bhi kya karoon i m greedy for more aarya romance naughty wala πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ u spoiled me isya mai bhi besharam ho gayi hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HAPPY EIDπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
rachna1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all very sorry for the late comment dear
Awesome update ISYAπŸ‘
loved the way Yash is taking care of her Aarti
Glad that Aarti accepted him as friend but waiting for the moment when she will accept him as her love
Thanx for the pm😊
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Yup.. Very true ! I just hope my updates after this will turn out to be as good as this... People has start liking it !  πŸ˜‰... And Di, I'm happy... I got many new readers ! πŸ˜‰

Hmmm... about the breakdown ... I shall reveal this.. Ansh ! Poor this boy.. He gonna miss Aarti who used to love him more than anything... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ This part is coming and I'm sure I'm gonna have a hard time updating it as I will cry along.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Besides romance and masti, I will also mix the update with all the members feelings about Aarti.. 

Sure Di.. Right now, many things to do for Eid.. But I'm excited to write teaser.. Will try to post it in some days if possible ! πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you so much for your Love and Support ! πŸ€— β€οΈ You know di, I'm really happy to get a reader and sister like you who keep supporting my work... Appreciate you ! β€οΈ

Congratz on the new readers Dear πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Aww it's understandable where Ansh is concerned, he is will be really hurt about Aarti's distance πŸ˜” 😭...I can't wait to hear what everyone feels with Aarti's memory lost its gonna be an emotional one πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Anytime IsYa, a great writer deserves to have nothing but the best πŸ˜‰...I appreciate you as well ❀️
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Isya, sorry for the late comment as I was busy...But OMG!! This is so sweet and cute...I mean Aarti's thoughts abt Yash's attraction to her is just sooo funny!! And Yash is doing all he can to take care of her ...And OMG!! The bangle scene!! OMG!! Great update!
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: princess121993

lovely update isya

omg poor yash is so sad for aarti..because of her memory loss...aww..poor he..n poor aarti

gayatri feeling guilty...awesoem awesome

the way u showed aarti sensed yash as someone of her own...is like awesome...n what shayaris u have used yaar...kya baat hai...subhanallah

i felt bad wen she didnot reccognized the kids...but all the kids are mature enough to understand their mommy's condition...thats so sweet

the last aarya romantic scene was breathtaking ...awesome

awesome work isya..comtinue soon

Hey, Charmi ! πŸ˜ƒ Sorry for the late reply and again, just so sorry.. I'm yet to read your update ! πŸ˜­ Will get there soon ! πŸ˜³

Oh yeah... About the hospital scene.. It was kinda touchy and emotional seeing Yash and entire family breaking down once they heard about Aarti..  And soon, in a moment, I did make the difference by describing their moments and feelings about each other.. πŸ˜³

I'm glad you loved the shayaris.. Even I truly in love with Mukku's work ! πŸ‘

About the kids, let's get into the story soon.. You will find they will actually felt something for their mom.. 

Thank you so much for liking and reading.. πŸ€— Loving your supports and feedbacks for my FOV ! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Awesome update IsYa. πŸ‘

Yash was really heartbroken when he learned that Aarti lost her memory πŸ˜­, and the way you showed everyone's reaction while meeting Aarti in the hospital was πŸ‘  πŸ‘

OMG Aarti thought Yash is her doctor πŸ˜† thanks God, you didn't make Dr. Yash do a thorough 
Check-Up of Aarti πŸ˜‰, or else I'd be πŸ€’

Mukti's shayari with English translation is πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Aarti didn't recognized Anshu and PayPal πŸ˜­, but Yash is there to take care of everyone πŸ˜³

And OMG Uff the bedroom scene was β˜ΊοΈ

Nikki.. A big hug for you.. πŸ€— I was missing you all this time.. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³...

Thank you so much ji.. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm glad you loved the hospital scene despite of the emotional and touchy scenes I wrote.. πŸ˜ƒ

Doctor.. πŸ˜† LOL.. Do you want a thorough check-up to be done ?? πŸ˜† πŸ€’ I'll think about it.. πŸ˜†

Oh absolutely ! Isn't she awesome in her shayari ?? πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hmm... there's much more thing Yash has to do beside romancing actually.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

Ehem... I see you blushing ! Do apply it in your real life.. πŸ€£ 

Thanks a lot for reading, Nikki di ! Your respond is very important for me.. πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roserosey

i m glad with ur response to my comment

this romantic wala yash tho mera favourite hai😳😳

u besharam u r giving us naughty aarya romance u r making my mind go riot aaj kal kya kya imagine kar rahi hoonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

phir bhi kya karoon i m greedy for more aarya romance naughty wala πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ u spoiled me isya mai bhi besharam ho gayi hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HAPPY EIDπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†.. Itni lambhi aur achi comments diya hai tumne.. How am I suppose to be not glad ji ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Mein janti hoon.. sabhi favourite humari Yashji hai.. na?? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. Kya karoon?? Meri mind hai aisi.. I don't know why.. But I loved all the romances I wrote.. So far, I'm feeling good regarding the cute romances I'm giving to all of you.. It's kinda relaxing ! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Besharam, Rosey ! πŸ˜† Yay.. we are same ! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar for the wishes... Love you ! πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rachna1970

First of all very sorry for the late comment dear

Awesome update ISYAπŸ‘
loved the way Yash is taking care of her Aarti
Glad that Aarti accepted him as friend but waiting for the moment when she will accept him as her love
Thanx for the pm😊

It's okay dear ! Relax and take your time.. I'll wait for my reader's respond ! πŸ˜‰ 

Aur haan.. even I'm sorry for the late reply.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot yaar ! πŸ€—

I'm glad you are loving the scenes I wrote.. πŸ˜³

Hmm.. accept him as her love ?? Let see but it won't happen soon I guess.. But in the between, you'll see she will start developing a feeling for Yash.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Welcome ! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zetter

Congratz on the new readers Dear πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Aww it's understandable where Ansh is concerned, he is will be really hurt about Aarti's distance πŸ˜” 😭...I can't wait to hear what everyone feels with Aarti's memory lost its gonna be an emotional one πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Anytime IsYa, a great writer deserves to have nothing but the best πŸ˜‰...I appreciate you as well ❀️

Awwnn.. Thanks ! πŸ€—

I miss you lots this few days.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ Was just remembering you whenever I start writing something.. πŸ˜† Including the romance.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Sach mein, don't know what connection I have with you di.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ˜³...

About Ansh, hmm.. you are right ! I'm sure he won't bare with the fact for too long.. 😭 Yash will have extra works for sure to look after Aarti and the kids as well.. πŸ˜› And also the family.. hurm ! 

Awwnn.. your last sentence ! *Blush* πŸ˜†... Thanks a lot.. but still to declare.. I'm not yet the best one as I'm still struggling but at the same time learning and enjoying writing story ! πŸ˜³ 

Still, I will need your continuous support and love for me.. Aakhir, I still feel I have connection with you somewhere ! πŸ˜† πŸ€— β€οΈ