FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by RA17

koi shakπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰.. Nahin.. zara si bhi nahin ji ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰... Bass planning ho rahi hoon.. I mean Plots ki ! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜‰.. Nahin.. zara si bhi nahin ji ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰... Bass planning ho rahi hoon.. I mean Plots ki ! πŸ˜‰

do it sweeti piche hum khare

do it sweeti piche hum khare

I'll start scribbling tomorrow.. Hopefully by this weekend or next Monday.. update ho jayengi yaar ! Lekin a bit disappointed yaar..  I wonder why less people liking my FF ? Is it no more interesting?  Shall I end it ? 

I'll start scribbling tomorrow.. Hopefully by this weekend or next Monday.. update ho jayengi yaar ! Lekin a bit disappointed yaar..  I wonder why less people liking my FF ? Is it no more interesting?  Shall I end it ? 

you follow your heart n flow with story 

as goodness will soon attract ppl of its own n now you know worry few of us only visit forum so may be but dont let this dishearten youπŸ€“

MAIN HOO NAAπŸ€—
@Isha:Provide hotty bathroom romance or any kind of...Comments will be flooded..By the way you are the one of the top ff writer naa😳

you follow your heart n flow with story 

as goodness will soon attract ppl of its own n now you know worry few of us only visit forum so may be but dont let this dishearten youπŸ€“

MAIN HOO NAAπŸ€—

I'm very well aware of this fact.. If you turn to my part 17 .. If I'm not mistaken.. The number of Likes I got were 50 +... And here.. near 40 ! I wonder a lot.. Do they like my current update or not.. ?? πŸ˜• 

Well, as I can say.. I came back for the people who really wanted to read my FF.. But you know after one update, they disappeared again.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜† I wonder what's happening !?? 

Thanks Riya.. I know you and some others are very inspiring me ! πŸ€—
Originally posted by anithu

@Isha:Provide hotty bathroom romance or any kind of...Comments will be flooded..By the way you are the one of the top ff writer naa😳

🀣 !! Good one.. It will come but on the exact plot na ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

No yaar.. Nowadays I think there are very less people now who like my efforts of coming back and updating.. 

Phir bhi, you are one of them who keep making me excited to update ! Thanks.. πŸ€—

🀣 !! Good one.. It will come but on the exact plot na ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

No yaar.. Nowadays I think there are very less people now who like my efforts of coming back and updating.. 

Phir bhi, you are one of them who keep making me excited to update ! Thanks.. πŸ€—

Haha..After all i am preggy may be hormones working...😳😳...

Originally posted by anithu

Haha..After all i am preggy may be hormones working...😳😳...

Awwwnn... Hona waale mummy ! Toh aap meri Di hai ? πŸ˜³ Y u didn't tell me aap meri ummar se badi hai ? πŸ˜³

Awwwnn... Hona waale mummy ! Toh aap meri Di hai ? πŸ˜³ Y u didn't tell me aap meri ummar se badi hai ? πŸ˜³

I am just 28,,,,teik hain???

😳