Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Yay !!! Meri favourite Ghana hai Riya ji ! πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Thanks a lot for posting.. πŸ˜ƒ

Acha.. Toh shuru spamming.. I would love to post next update on the 100th ! πŸ˜‰ Meri icha puri karenge tum? πŸ˜‰ Lekin itni jaldi nahin karte.. Slowly haan ! πŸ˜† Kyunki main abhi update nahin kar sakti.. πŸ˜³

Ghan bhi saat saat questions puch lo story ke baramein ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

well i have already set the mood baby with this song so aarya n ishq riskπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
take your time who is you to update now but pg100 century pure hone per dhmaka toh banta hai boss😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RA17

well i have already set the mood baby with this song so aarya n ishq riskπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
take your time who is you to update now but pg100 century pure hone per dhmaka toh banta hai boss😳

It suits them right ? πŸ˜³

Okay darling.. Cool hona chahiye ! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜‰... 
RA17 thumbnail

It suits them right ? πŸ˜³

Okay darling.. Cool hona chahiye ! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜‰... 

offo isya cool nai hot hona hjayeEmbarrassed
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Isya!! OMG!!
So much drama and suspense...
It was a thrilling ride reading this update!!
Prashant is dead so YEAH!!
The kids are just too adorable and I love them all!
And I know although you make Aarti lost her memory so that Yash can make her fall in love with him all over again so looking forward to the lovey dovey moments!!
Great job and sorry I took some time to read your updates...😳
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ishu i know dear whatever you will write will be just superb..outstanding..mind blowing.I have full faith on My Choko Baby...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
But you are very bad ishu..😑I told you to write those hot scene thinking about me and u directly refused..😑😑..Chalo main tumse katti hu..😭
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: RA17

offo isya cool nai hot hona hjaye😳

Update toh hot hona chahiye lekin celebrations cool hona chahiye na ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

IsYa first of all πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ For another awesome update πŸ˜³

And this is πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    (Well you know for what πŸ˜‰) I wish I was there at that place when Yashu was giving it to that python πŸ˜‘, that scum, treating a woman like this πŸ˜‘. But then we all know what this guy was capable of doing πŸ˜• and the way he was punished for his deeds, was so brilliantly showed by you πŸ‘.
But the way you showed how Aarti was running to Yash and how Yash almost married Priyanka (btw nice name πŸ˜³), is highly πŸ‘  πŸ‘. I could feel their pain. πŸ˜­

And is this Gayatri a woman or what? πŸ˜‘.,I think she's the twin sister of Ammaji in MTB πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

And my angels πŸ€—.

But it's so sad that Aarti lost her memory. But it's sad for others, not for me, as I Love Memory Loss type of stories, where now our Yashu will do everything in his power to bring her memory back  β˜ΊοΈ

And the PROMO

OMG SHIRTLESS YASHU HUGGING AARTI πŸ€’  "THUD" πŸ€’  

Thank you so much Nikki di... πŸ€—

Yeah.. at last P deserved his own favourite place na ! πŸ˜‰ Yay.. He's dead.. Party or dancing toh hona chahiye na.. πŸ˜† πŸ₯³  The scenes I wrote again and again so that I didn't missed anything as it will be weird and not in place.. I'm glad it just came like how I wanted ! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks ! πŸ˜ƒ

I know the reunion scene was very quick and the pain is unbearable..  Actually, I've thought of using Kushboo but then I remembered one character that I loved in one serial last time.. so I just used her name, Priyanka ! πŸ˜³

Not at all, Nikki ! πŸ˜† Gayu is not such woman... She's furious because she's a mom and innocence all this while.. She didn't know the truth.. Another thing would be is this poor woman would not want her son to lead another colourless life without his lady love ! And that is why she had planned the wedding so that Yash would not give up with his life.. (According to her POV)

Angels.. As usual, even I'm in love with their smartness ! β­οΈ

No.. everyone is not exactly sad ! πŸ˜† Even they are equally smart as you, the same thing they wrote to me ! πŸ˜† They are very excited.. especially after reading the precap ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Zaara Dil Ko Thaam Lo.. πŸ˜† I know you are dead ! πŸ€’ πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for the comment ! β€οΈ
RA17 thumbnail

Update toh hot hona chahiye lekin celebrations cool hona chahiye na ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

koi shakπŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: akui1984

Awesome update Isya!! OMG!!

So much drama and suspense...
It was a thrilling ride reading this update!!
Prashant is dead so YEAH!!
The kids are just too adorable and I love them all!
And I know although you make Aarti lost her memory so that Yash can make her fall in love with him all over again so looking forward to the lovey dovey moments!!
Great job and sorry I took some time to read your updates...😳

Thank you so very much Sabrina ! πŸ€—

Yup.. As usual, I love dramas and suspense.. β€οΈ

Yeah.. Let's have a party for his death ! πŸ˜† πŸ₯³

Kids.. Ehem.. I love them too ! High Quality Kids I should say.. πŸ˜†

Hmm.. Right ! So I shall understood that you loved the twist haan? πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot and never say sorry ! Believe me.. I'm very patient for all the respond from my readers.. πŸ˜³ Till now, very much ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

Ishu i know dear whatever you will write will be just superb..outstanding..mind blowing.I have full faith on My Choko Baby...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
But you are very bad ishu..😑I told you to write those hot scene thinking about me and u directly refused..😑😑..Chalo main tumse katti hu..😭

Awwnn.. Thanks my Love ! πŸ€— β€οΈ That's truly motivating and encouraging.. Thanks ! 

πŸ˜†.. I told you na of my obsession.. AarYa had conquered me !  What to do? Can't think of any other Jodi when it comes to romance.. πŸ˜† So No Yash-Mukku ! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ Only Yash- Aarti ! β˜ΊοΈ

Katti kyun hai ji ? πŸ˜•