FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 - Page 63

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by saf24

Superb update Isya. Glad to see Prashant is finally dead after all the torture he has put Aarti, Yash, Ansh and the rest of the family through. Loved that you made Aarti into a fighter as she did not give up at any point in time. Looking forward to what is in store next as the story takes a twist. Fab job as always

Thanks a ton Saf ! πŸ€—

Yeah.. he's dead after so long time torturing AarYa and family ! πŸ˜‰

Yup.. personally, I make this to proved that woman, despite of their weaknesses is still strong to face any storm in life.. And so did Aarti.. A very brave and strong lone fighter ! 

Yup.. a twist for an interesting turn in AarYa's life ! New chapter to begin.. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jasraj123

nice update
how can gaytari just believe everything and did not believe yashπŸ˜•

hopefully now yash will make aarti to fall for him πŸ˜†

Wow.. Jazzy ! After so long.. πŸ€—

Thank you but you didn't click Like left me wondering.. πŸ˜†

I know Gayu is innocence.. She doesn't know the truth.. I'm sure once she know the truth.. Her so call hating towards Aarti will disappear.. πŸ˜Š

Yeap.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Isn't it exciting ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Welcome dear...πŸ€— πŸ€—
will always reply dear😳

Yay ! πŸ€— πŸ€— β€οΈ
Originally posted by pvejani

ch 18 and ch 19:
just read both chapters...enjoyed reading.
superb updates dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved very❀️ very much .
very happy as prashant is dead now.
loved palak assuring ansh that aarti will be back on time so don't worry and pray to god...love kids bonding.
i love the last twist of aarti loosing her memoryπŸ˜›...waiting to see how yash will bring back her old memories with him.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.
thanx for update and pm.continue soon

Yay sweety.. You are back ! 

Thank you so much for such comment ! πŸ€— Glad you loved it very very much ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Yay.. Party time ! Prashant is no more ! πŸ₯³

Kids.. More bonding to come up in some time ! πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah.. Yay ! So happy you did love the twist ! πŸ˜ƒ Of course.. It gonna be tough work for Yashu to handle Aarti ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³... πŸ˜‰

Most welcome for everything.. I will do in some time ! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by taahir004

Exciting precap

Oh yeah ! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks.. But you didn't click like re.. πŸ˜³
awesome update...
poor aarti..prashanth😑
finaly he is gone to hellπŸ˜ƒ
Finally have finished reading your update which has been making me crazy day by day moreπŸ‘πŸ‘.I am just not able to control myself for the next one.⭐️
Again I must say that it was a rocking action based part which was filled with love and emotion also.First I will salute you for making Prashant more worse than an evil.πŸ‘πŸ‘My blood was just boiling when he was hitting Arti and using abusive words for her.In fact at that moment I wanted to kill her first😑😑
Arti was mumbling Yash's name even when she was not in her sense and Yash was equally feeling her pain which proved how much they are in love with each other.😳😳
I really hated the way G3 talked about Arti and Ansh and forced Yash to marry Prianka. But after that I got so emotional when I read the part of Yash and kids.Really Arya's kids are just playing the role of angels in their life.When they were consoling Yash and praying for Arti in the Mandeer my heart just melt for them.😭😭 In fact at that moment I was also praying with them.
After that comes the action scene.Here I wanna say you something you that no one can beat  you in such scenes as you are the MASTER of it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ All the moment I was just shaking while reading this part.One side Arti was running for her life and on the other side Yash was performing the marriage rituals with Priyanka to save Art...wow kya thought hain Ishu...hum to tumpe fida ho gaye...πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Loved the scene when Yash thought about Prianka and stopped the marriage.My heart just beamed with joy when Yash took Arti in his arms.Though It was an emotional scene as Arti was seriously injured but I really loved the scene when the both were very close to each other.
My fav scene was when Yash was beating that Prashant...and finally that kamina died.He should get the death of a dog...😑😑😑
And after that  you just shook me with your twist that Arti lost her memory...OMG...😲😲😲
And before I could control myself you gave me another 440 volt shock by your promo that Shirtless Yash will cuddle shivering Arti...Hayeee main to marr gai...puri tarah se marr gai Ishu...Plz dear I m begging you write those part thinking only of me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Isya nice banner sweety specially aayu birth arrival pic is so good n love aarya had n the banner truly reflect the upcoming story

So ch19

You made my aarti JKR to poor heroine type n Prashant ha ha big villain kya baat hai isya

But in pain n misery when aarti found her life may end found love n her love will save her hai naa

Now coming to yash myu bechafra pyar ka mmara

Vedant was pankaj n vishi so n you named him as yahs frnd i mean P omg n he uttered what we expect from her but g3 seeking aarti as her daughter turned her color so soon

Priyanka thank god no ishita

But yash agains surrender for his love n ansh is no one can change but will always be his son

N sad sad yashji nfamily incomplete hugL

N then i realy like how you put all the scenes from kids praying, aarti faking, goons leaving door, n then ho wshe escaped n face difficult tiem n injuries hse had n that p is all after his life in the name of revenge

Wow priyanka also want yash to deny balee balle n yah let her go jaa priyanka jaa  n yassshhh ki aaarrrtttiii

Hayyee isya maar daal kya sequence hai sindorr wala as beaytiful n divine as you put aarya rings

Mindblasting nthen dhishum shishum wow seems like watching a complet hindi masala movie

N then you bring  law of karma as yash rightly said

Awesome darling, kya twist hai madam ji aarti memory lost n aarya as married soon will be happily too😳

awesome part isya..

finally that prashant is dead...i love u for killing him...

lovd the way u showed aarti fighting and god helping her...to find a way to her home..

i was so hating gayatri today,...she did not even give chance to yash to explain the complications...that was so rude..hate it

omg..yash and priyanka was forced to remarry..thank god yash could free both of them..awesome scene

i loved the way u showed the miracle of the sindoor wala scene...awesome..

poor aarti lost her memory kya...but i know i m going to enjoy it..as u will again show yash and aarti falling in love

lovely update da...please update soon
Originally posted by Leevi05

awesome update...
poor aarti..prashanth😑
finaly he is gone to hellπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Leevi ! πŸ˜ƒ

Yup.. Party.. Party ! πŸ₯³ He's no more and AarYa is even married ! πŸ˜‰