Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Started Planning The Plots For The Next Update... It's Gonna Be Tough For Me ! πŸ˜†

Let's Hope For The Best I Could Come Up With ! πŸ˜³

Thanks for The Supports I got so Far ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Started Planning The Plots For The Next Update... It's Gonna Be Tough For Me ! πŸ˜†

Let's Hope For The Best I Could Come Up With ! πŸ˜³

Thanks for The Supports I got so Far ! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ isya
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ isya

Oh my Rose ! πŸ€— I can see your support re.. Thank you so much ! πŸ˜ƒ
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part story going great dear⭐️
ansh is back yey! but aarti missin😭g
prashant!!!!!!!!!!!! arrgh!😑
poor aarti hope he doesn't marry d other lady
continue soon and thank u for the pm😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: billieberry

awesome part story going great dear⭐️

ansh is back yey! but aarti missin😭g
prashant!!!!!!!!!!!! arrgh!😑
poor aarti hope he doesn't marry d other lady
continue soon and thank u for the pm😳

Thanks a lot Billie ! πŸ˜ƒ

I think Poor Yash.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³.. Let see how the twist is placed in the story ! πŸ˜‰

I will do it really soon and Welcome for the PM ! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

PART 19

Yash reached at the airport after an hour since Prashant's call. He already packed up all his and Aarti's things. Yash and Ansh settled in the air plane, on their way to go back home, but this time without Aarti. 

Drifting Ansh into a quick sleep after a few hours of journey, Yash loosened himself on the cozy seat, trying to comfort himself. Not even for a second he did even shut his eyes, Aarti's smile and their moments together had started to haunt his mind, he realized he will never be able to live without Aarti, he is getting used with his daughters' Angel presence in his life. 

###########################

"Oi.. Oi Bi**h ! Wake up..." Prashant shouted towards the poor soul who didn't even aware of her whereabouts. 

Prashant yelled at one of the member of the gang, asking him to grab a bottle of cold water for him. Once he has it in his hand, he quickly opened the cap of the bottle and pour the cold water on Aarti. Aarti's eyes started to move and she soon wake up and was startled to see Prashant right in front of her eyes, "Yash..." she murmured weakly. 

Prashant laughed deliriously. He gripped Aarti's hair tightly and pulled her towards him. "Yash... Yash... Yash ! All the time.. 24 hours.. Yash ! What does he have? Ooh... yeah.. yeah.. he has your son and I have his to-be-wife, his girlfriend, his LOVE !" 

Aarti couldn't bare the pain and began to weep. She saw a phone on the table and began to utter, "Yash... I... need.. need to talk to him.." 

Prashant laughed again, "Awwnn.. Talk? Need to talk to Yash?? You can't talk to him.. Bechara woh ! He must have reached here and once he reached his house, Puff ! He will see his house well decorated... Arey.. Why it doesn't get decorated ! He's getting married.. (Speak near her ear) Hahaha! Suna tumne? Getting Married... Not with you.. With someone else.. Haha! And you, (Pulling Aarti's hair even harder) You are mine!" Prashant blubbered and throw Aarti roughly on the floor, leaving the impotent woman alone in the room. 

Aarti collapse and was lying on the floor lifelessly and helplessly. She finally, comprehended that she was actually being drugged and was dragged on a rough surface mercilessly by Prashant before he brought her here. What she could feel was the pain powering her brain that made her vision blurred gradually and she felt like her head is so heavy and her body can't move. On the other hand, she tried to reach her back and touch it, all she could sensed there were tears, bruises and scratches and when she slightly pressed them, she moan, howl and sobs silently because of the pain she's suffering. 

"Yash... Getting Married.. (She cried)... I know I'll end up with what here.. I will be killed ! My life will be gone... I just wished for once, I will see my Yash, Ansh and my daughters... before.. before I die.. And.. and.. I LOVE YOU, Yash ! " she said, slowly lost in sleep. 

#############

"Aarti...!!!" Yash shouted on the car as he was on his way back to home with little Ansh cuddled in his arm safely. Yash could feel the beating of his heart in his ears, he began to shiver and trembled in fear ! Why is this happening...?? He tried to concentrate on other matters but it seemed he could sensed that Aarti is in deep trouble and is helpless. Yash arrived at the right time, right in front of the door of the Scindia Mansion. 

He sighed and confused what will he told his family? Where is Aarti? Why is Ansh here alone with him? Will they know the truth? How will he save Aarti from the devil? What would be Prashant's surprise? What will he do? All these hard questions started haunting his mind and ringing in his ear. He took a glance at his watch, it was already too late night, he pressed the doorbell and waited for his people to invite him in. Ansh was leaning against Yash's leg, behind him, very sleepy and tired due to the long journey. 

Gayathrii opened the door and focused on Yash's face, she felt too angry and upset, very disappointed with Aarti's absence, aakhir her son came back all alone again, to live his lone life again, but she, she won't let it happen, never ever. "Maa...Woh" Yash tried to spell some words from his mouth. "Bas Yash..." Gayathrii raised her hand to stop him. She continued, "Where is Aarti?". "Maa.. Aarti... Woh.. She is.." Yash felt like it is hard to open his mouth and utter any words anymore. If his mom would know the truth, then she'll be shattered. "Mujhe patha hain Yash... (I know Yash)" she said in cold tone, staring at Yash who gave her disbelief look. 

"Maa.. You know" Yash said nervously. "I know everything beta.. (Started to sob and at the same time angry).. Woh ladki ! Aarti... She's such shameless and cheap lady I've ever seen, Yash ! I got to know that she cheated you after she got her Ansh back a few days ago.. She loved another guy right.. And hence, she left you all alone... And went closer to the guy! Right, beta? Her aim was going to London, not to get Ansh actually.. She misused you.. She misused my son for the sake of another guy. Such a cheap.." 

"Maa please... Not anymore! Aarti is not like that.. She is.. (Tears started rolling down his cheek rewinding the moment he found out that Aarti is gone and he remembered what Prashant said, not to do any mistake, if not he will make Aarti's life like a hell). "Nahin.. Yeh nahin ho sakta.. Who said all this to you?" Yash questioned Gayathri.

"Vedant (Prashant changed his name)... Your dost ! He came back here yesterday and told me you are coming back today itself.. and he also told me what Aarti have done to you.. Dhoka! Sirf dhoka! Aur kuch bhi nahin.. and he also informed me.. One thing that could solve your problem is to marry you with another girl as soon as possible.. Iss liye.. Tomorrow you are getting married.. To Priyanka.. She's a very nice girl.. (Smile slightly) Pir dekhna, you'll forgot and delete Aarti from your life.. and your daughters, like how they are too fast in attaching with Aarti.. They would be like that with Priyanka! Don't worry beta.. Everything will be fine (Cupping Yash's face).. Waisey.. tell me do you like my surprise?"

Hearing the word 'surprise', made him remember again Prashant's word... Once he arrive SM, he would get to know the surprise awaiting him.. and that surprise.. is to marry a girl named Priyanka ! With that... he would free Aarti if he marries Priyanka.. Uff ! What's going on? 

Yash wanted to proceed and tell Gayathri the truth but stepped back after he received a warn message from Prashant, "Don't tell your family members anything.. They would call police... and if anything happen like that, you know what will happen to your Jaanu Aarti.. I will kill her..." 

"Maa.. Start preparing for the wedding tomorrow.. I'm ready to marry Priyanka(closed his eyes in pain)" Yash strictly said, carrying Ansh in his arm which shocked Gayathri.

"Rukho Yash ! Oh.. toh beta bhi pekh diya hai woh ladki? (Oh.. so she has thrown her own son too?) Dekho Yash.. Keep away all those 'things' that can make you be reminded of Aarti.. She has eliminated her own son na, come on ! You too throw him away ! Waisey, it should be Ansh's own idea na.. He would be mentioning to his mother not to marry you.. Iss liye.. She has runaway from you! (Coming toward Yash and trying to grab Ansh from Yash)..

"Maa.. you don't have any right to do this.. Ansh is MY SON.. MY very own son... If you throw him, then it means you are throwing me away too.. (Silent for a while) You don't know the truth maa.. If you know the truth, then (he stared Gayathri for some time, removing the tears from his face).. You don't worry Maa.. Ansh won't remind me of Aarti.. And won't even halt me from getting married.. You.. please.. go and prepare! See you in the morning.." Yash said, sounding so very hurt and disapproved. 

When Yash stepped in, he saw all other family members looking at him with teary eyes and confusion looks. He walked away, fixing his eyes on the floor as he's too tired to explain further to everyone about what's happening. He passed by his angels' room and saw that both of them are in deep sleep. He wanted to put Ansh in the same room but he hesitated, Ansh is still scared and trauma with the incident. He gave his daughters pecks on their cheeks and move on to his room. He quickly placed Ansh on the bed and get refresh. He can't sleep the whole night though.. Aarti.. Aarti.. Aarti is in his mind.. Forever and For Always ! 

##########################

Ray of Light Shines awake Aarti up. Still lying weakly on the floor, she squints and rubbed her eyes for a few times. She felt it is hard for her to turn to the other side because of her back injuries and also to lift her head. She looked up and tried to reach a chair located in front of her to provide support for her to rise, she stretched her hand with full efforts and tried to wake up without producing any noise. After she took her place, she rested and again, her head starts spinning. She lean her head against the chair and hold it. She moved her eyeballs here and there, spotting arranged boxes of mineral water bottle. 

Before she could go and get it, she heard Prashant's VOICE.. She quickly recline to her original position to avoid Prashant from sensing that she is able to move. 

"Papa... !!" PayPal ran towards Yash, who was all dressed up for the wedding. He was looking so handsome and fit on the maroon color banarasi silk sherwani and is crafted with glittering stones and beads and paired with also white scarf. They hugged him and start praising him. However, a question asked by them had made the slight smile on his face disappeared. "Are you marrying Angel? OUR Mumma?" All he could do is breakdown and tightened the hug. While crying, he eyed on Ansh who was standing in front of them wearing a sad face. He requested him to complete the family hug although he knew that it is actually incomplete-without AARTI ! Yash broke the hug after a little while and those little kids were shocked to see their papa crying.

"Papa.. Aap.." Palak started to ask.

"Shh bacho ! I'm not marrying Angel... (Closed his eyes)... Aarti mumma ! But I can only admits that I'm marrying a lady.. ermm... just because I have to safe your Aarti mumma.. Beta.. Her life is in danger... I don't.. don't even know where she is... And so, I have to marry this lady, Priyanka.. Priyanka aunty so that Aarti mumma will be returned to US ! I'm so sorry beta.. I don't have any other option.. If can, forgive me, my little kids ! And yeah, it's not too late... Pray that everything will be fine.. and hopefully Aarti mumma will be here on time!" Yash said to his kids.

"Yash... !!! Fast... Pandit Ji is waiting.. You have to be there on mandap right now.. Priyanka can't wait to marry you..(Gayathri giggled but the stopped seeing Yash and the children together in sad and bad mood)... Yash... You are marrying Priyanka na?" Gayathri asked and helding Yash's shoulder.

Yash erased his pearls and reassured Gayathri.. "Yes ma.. I am !" Gayathri smiled and touch PayPal cheeks and smiled at them. She ogled at Ansh and gave him an angry and cold look which frightened the little boy. Ansh fastened his grip on Yash's sherwani. 

Yash leaved the room but before that PayPal held his wrist, "Papa.. You don't worry.. Mumma.. Aarti mumma will reach here on time.. Dekh lena Papa.. Me, Palak and Ansh will pray to God.. So that God Ji will give ways to mumma to escaped from the place she is stuck at..." they smiled. Although Yash is not sure what will happen, somewhere in his heart, he felt his children are true.. Aarti will be here... I will marry her.. I will Marry Aarti.. and Only Aarti... Woh bhi Today itself !"

PayPal and Ansh immediately head towards their mini mandir in their room and prayed hardly.." Bhagwan Ji... Please.. Please show our mumma a way to ESCAPE from wherever she is... We don't want any new mumma.. Only Aarti mumma will be the wife of our father and our mother... Please bhagwan ji.. Show her the way!"

"Arey yaar.. Yeh boss bhi na.. Always asked us to do work.. we never even have our breakfast yet.. Come.. let's go !" said two drunken men after checking Aarti, who was faking-ly lying on the floor unconsciously. They opened the back door, trying to sneak out of the house. One of them shuts the door back but the other one stop him, "Arey.. Is it important now to shut and lock the door.. Bechari woh ladki ! She is weak and not even in sense. Let her at least sleep peacefully with some open fresh air yaar..." Aarti was listening to them. She now has a chance.. a chance to ESCAPE !

Although she is absolutely weak and dealing with difficulties which is making her impossible to wake up and walk, she puts all her efforts just to run away from Prashant and save her life. Not only that, she will have to stop the marriage ! With the support of things around the room like chairs, boxes and wall, she was able to reach the door. 

Once she reached the door, she felt  her head is so heavy and she was panting, gasping for breath. She leaned against the wall although her back is so in pain. She slide down and unknowingly a very sharp nail came in contact with her behind, causing her skin to be pierced and tore. Unable to endure the pain, she put her dupatta in her mouth and bite and grip it with her teeth. The pain was getting very excruciating as it has started to bleed. She nearly gave up to run away. But suddenly, she heard Prashant's VOICE once again, this time she heard it all.."After Yash is married to Priyanka, then make sure, make sure you kill Aarti.. Ehm ! Who in this world want this girl..? Yash too couldn't do anything but to accept Aarti was not for meant for him.. Is Jaanam to kya, har jaanam mein , I will make sure her life is like a hell.. "

"KILL?? Kill me... I have to.." With that she pushed the door with her energy and efforts and began to run. Prashant who heard the noise was startled to see Aarti running away and began to chase her. As she was trying to speed up, she was thankful to God as she's quite familiar with this quiet Bhopal road. She continue running and she tried to turn her head and see whether Prashant is following her or not. She spotted that Prashant was holding a sharp knife in his hand and running towards her. Yes, she knew it. She knew Prashant wants to kill her now and if can on the spot. She began to feel so tired and exhausted, so she stopped and hide behind a tree. She was having difficulties in breathing and at the same time, the pain at her back was getting worse. 

As soon as she saw Prashant was near at the tree she is standing at, she closed her mouth so that Prashant would not know she was hiding. Prashant looked around and failed to trace Aarti's whereabouts. He continued running and Aarti saw he was no more there. She looked to her left and right and noticed that she is actually near to SM after she read a board that was not really far from her sight. She runs in the direction which could bring her to SM as soon as possible. 

But, Oh no ! She was shocked to see Prashant right in front of her with the same knife gripped on his right hand. He walked towards Aarti and Aarti began to reverse and stepped back. As she stepped back, she tripped and fall backwards and her back head hits solid hard and big rock. The hit was so strong until her vision turned blurry and for a moment, she couldn't think any more. She is now really very scared as in another hand was Prashant and the other one is her Pain. 

She touch her back head and it was bleeding. She tied her head with her dupatta abruptly and began to rise. She felt a hand was gripping her hand, she realized that Prashant caught her. She tried her hard to loose his grip but it was too strong. It was hard for her to see but she could sense through Prashant's touch. She tried locating Prashant's hand and brought it to her mouth and bite his hand. Prashant shouted in pain and Aarti managed to escape once again from Prashant. 

Prashant continue chasing her and this time he is determined to kill her in any manner. As Aarti continue runs, she encountered that SM is not really far from her, just a few more metres away from the place. She once again turn her head behind to see whether Prashant is still chasing her or not. Yes, he was chasing her but fortunately, he fell down on the ground. She speed up although she has already started to feel like she's loosing her life, her mind became passive and unthinkable, her vision is much more blurry and unclear and she felt like she's gonna faint at any time. 

Finally, she arrived at the entrance of SM and the guard let her went in as he recognized Aarti as Scindia's Future Daughter In Law ! As she started to pace to the door, she caught a glimpse of writings on a board.." Yash Weds Priyanka". She froze for a while and began to think that is the marriage over?

Yash was performing the early rituals of the marriage while Aarti's image and laughter were playing in his mind. Ansh was persuaded and convinced by Payal and Palak that Aarti will be arriving at SM right on the time. Each ritual performed by Yash was making Yash uncomfortable, nervous and scared that this will direct him to marry Priyanka. After a while, Pandit Ji asked the family members to invite Priyanka to the mandap to complete the wedding customs and rituals. 

Sounds of Priyanka's anklets reminded him the day of he and Aarti's engagement. The way Aarti was dressed up beautifully, her each and every steps when she was coming down the stairs and the way she tried hard to give the most magical smile on the world. Yash shuts his eyes and tears rolled down his cheek. Sounds of Priyanka's hiccups and sobs forced Yash to turn and have a look at her. He bent down a little and was surprised to see the pretty lady was actually crying and she shooks her head left and right, showing him her disapproval for the marriage. This worsened his worries. Three life are in stake ! What will he do now? "Aarti.. ab toh aajao, please ! Yeh bhagwan kuch chamatkaar kar dijiye" 

Aarti heard Prashant's voice, speaking and arguing with the guard. She marched, no.. almost walk as fast as possible to reach at the house's door. From distance, she could heard Pandit Ji had started to read the wedding mantra (I don't really know about this..LOL! πŸ˜†) and hence, she should appear in front of Yash as fast as she could. 

Both Yash and Priyanka were asked to rise for the 7-phere rasam. They rose and face each other. Priyanka looked up on him and Yash could spot that Priyanka was actually hoping that he would do something to stop them from getting tied to each other as husband-wife. As he thought there was no other solution for his problem, he will solve Priyanka's problem first. Then, he would not wait anymore.. He would do anything to get Aarti back to him.. As if to get back her, he would have to kill Prashant this time

He glanced at Priyanka and nods at her. He bent down to get the sindoor box and mangalsutra. Everyone was getting tensed and started to whisper to each other, creating noise in the hall. "Yash... ehem beta ! Not that fast haan.. 7 Phere first.. " Gayathri said out aloud and later on whisper to Yash.."Yeh kya tamaasha hai Yash.. chalo ! Take Priyanka's hand and start the phere.." 

Yash refused to listen to his mom this time as Priyanka herself has disapproved this marriage.. She was forced to marry him. Yash held Priyanka's hand and placed both sindoor box and mangalsutra in her hand. "Jaoo Priyanka ! Go and get your love.. Never miss this chance.. Take this as an instruction from the God... Bring this two things and complete the rituals of your marriage with your boy with the 7 phere! Don't ask me how did I know the reason you dislike this marriage.. I can see through your eyes, Priyanka ! You are in love ! And if someone in love, their eyes will never stop shines! Go Now.." Yash whisper after pulling Priyanka little bit closer to him.

Priyanka started to move forward but before she go.."Aap toh bhagwan jaise hai Yash Ji ! But How about you? Your eyes is shining as well.. Aapka Pyaar... "

"Don't worry Priyanka Ji... Meri Sita aajayenge.. I know she will come and for that, I will have to take her here.." With that, both Yash and Priyanka who were from just now looked like chatting on the mandap, took an exit from the mandap. People started to talk and some of them started to leave. Suraj Pratap and Priyanka's dad, Mr. Deepak were absolutely speechless however SP felt good as Yash will not have to be forced to marry anyone. As Yash was coming down from the mandap's stairs.. He has a feeling.. a weird feeling but yet he was feeling good.. IS HIS AARTI HERE?

"Yash... !!" Yash heard it... he heard it right ! Aarti was there standing at the door... While walking, Priyanka looked at Yash and smiled.. 

Yash rushed but then stopped after marching few steps... He saw Aarti doesn't look like Aarti.. She looked different.. She's wearing a very sad face, tired and was about to faint as her face was turning pale. She was in a very weird position, her left hand was holding her back while her right hand on her head, that is when Yash realized that her dupatta was tied at her head. This surprised him and he was mum. What had happened to Aarti? 

"Yashhh !! " Aarti called Yash, almost all the guests in the hall could hear she calling for her love. Yash couldn't take it anymore.. What he wants to do right now is to take Aarti in his arm and showered her with kisses and love. 

He paced forward and when Aarti too tried to walk towards him, her weakness and pain caused her to fall and Yash went to catch her. Aarti lied on Yash's lap, unconscious and her eyes were almost closed. Kids joined to look at Aarti. They began to cry and sobs looking at Aarti's condition. They felt creepy to see Aarti's body changing color. "Yashh... (touching his cheek lovingly while smiling).. See my back! I'm being stabbed.. by Prash... Prashant! But luckily, luckkily.. I managed to feel the pain when the knife was entering my back and managed to stop and push him.. But, I'm still..."Aarti was almost lifeless and began to faced difficulties in breathing. She took a glimpse of her kids, Payal, Palak and of course, her prince, Ansh ! She cried... Upset... Scared she would die...!

"Aarti.. kuch nahi hoga tumhein, Aarti ! Kuch nahin (hugged her) Pratik !!!! Bring your bhabhi to the hospital right now... " Yash said. Priyanka came forward to help them and suddenly the sindoor box dropped from her hand, falling directly on Yash's hand which caused Yash's palm to be red because of the color of sindoor. Couldn't see Aarti bearing her head's pain, he slightly touch her head and unknowingly, had placed the sindoor on her head. He was shocked but at the same time was very conscious that Aarti need help.

"Yeh mera patni hai... And no one should questioned me any more.. Come on Pratik ! Jaldi.. Bring her to the hospital... And maa...(Looking at Gayatri).. I will explain everything at the hospital... Please ! Listen to me once ! She's loosing her life.. Take Aarti to the hospital and please do care for her ! I ensure you that you'll not regret ! I can't come.. I have a work to be done... Prashant... Set to die !" Yash said.

Yash carried Aarti towards the car but his collar was grabbed by Aarti as she uttered, "Prashant yahin hai Yash... He's planning to kill you here as he know you and your family will send me to the hospital and of course, you won't leave him behind.. Jaoo Yash ! Don't care about me.. Kill Prashant !" Yash cried and nodded. SP heard what Aarti told Yash and called the police to reach SM as fast as they could. 

Once all the cars left the SM, he assimilated that something is wrong here, Aarti is right. Prashant could be here and suddenly, he could feel like someone is behind him. Prashant tried to attack Yash from behind with the same knife and fortunately, Yash stopped him from his attempt at the right time. Yash seized the knife from Prashant and wrenched his wrist, pulling his back towards him. Yash pointed the knife on Prashant's right side of neck and tightened his arm around his neck causing him to choke. He yelled at Prashant's ear, "Not from the back, that's counted out from the game, Coward !" 

Yash pushed Prashant, causing him to collapse and his head came in contact with a vase in front of him. The vase broke into pieces and Prashant's head started to bleed. Yash pulled his hair strongly and told him, "You are beating and torturing a woman, aren't you shame?" Yash dragged him on the road by pulling his hair. He kicked Prashant which directed Prashant's back to the pillar behind him, crashing his backbone due to the strong impact. Prashant yelled and complain that it's painful. 

Yash pulled him and punched as well as smashed him on his face. Prashant's nose and mouth started to bleed and ooze. He bent down and shouted at Prashant, "Painful? Oh really.. Then did you ever think how Aarti suffered because of you? This is not enough for you... Aur bhi hai.. I will have to make you feel each of Aarti's pain!" Yash grabbed his collar and beat him violently at his stomach and chest. Yash began to wrestled with him on the ground and pinned Prashant under him hardly so that it will be difficult for him to move. He continued striking and hitting him mercilessly. Soon, Prashant began to give up as he was very weak. 

Prashant tried to look for anything around him to attack Yash. He suddenly thought about the knife and saw it near the broken vase. With full efforts, he successfully pushed Yash to the ground and crawled towards the vase direction and grabbed the knife. He eyed and aimed on Yash's chest. Yash tried to wake up and as he was waking up, he accidentally pulled the wire of the speaker, causing the speaker to fall in the big water fountain. 

Prashant began to run towards Yash to stab him but Yash moved away. Prashant fell in the water and began to experience electric shock. Yash heard the police siren and thought that the police might be here in few seconds. Prashant began to shake and soon, he was very weak and from distance, Yash could see that Prashant is helpless and began to breathe slowly. When the police arrived, Prashant was not moving at all in the water. They carefully took out Prashant from the water and checked his pulse. His pulse has stopped and his heart too had stopped beating. They confirmed to Yash that Prashant is dead. 

Yash felt relieved and whisper to himself.."You played with a kid's life in the water and at last, you died in the water itself, Prashant !" 
Yash was questioned by the police about the incident and Yash explained to them everything right from the start till the end. He also mentioned about Prashant blackmailed him and Aarti and also about the kidnapping. One of the police said that Yash was wrong because he never informed the police about anything but he understood the love and care Yash kept for the whole family. They finally freed Yash and Yash was brought to the hospital to look after Aarti after changing his outfit to a normal white t-shirt. 

Yash arrived at the hospital after 10 minutes and was feeling very scared and nervous for his love. He didn't want to lose his love anymore. Aarti is everything for him. He just hoped Aarti is alive and fine. As soon as he reached at the ICU, doctor called him to his room to talk to him about Aarti's condition.

He settled on the seat and began to ask the doctor, "Doctor Ji... Is Aarti fine? I hope she's not experiencing any worst health problem na?"
The doctor was feeling so bad for Yash and was clueless to mention about Aarti's problem, "Aarti... ermm.. She's fine... Her wound will get better as time passes. But... sorry to say, she has lost her memory" 

Yash was flabbergasted and his heart began to beat rapidly. 

Please Read The Precap At The Second Post and I have explained about this twist further ! πŸ˜³

Click LIKE and I'm eager to know your response ! πŸ˜³

Seriously, I'm scared.. Scared that you won't like the story ! However, I still hope all of you like my efforts ! πŸ˜³

LOL ! Sorry for the mistake in PM.. It's not Part 20 yet.. It's Part 19 ! πŸ˜†

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Ehem... I know maybe some of you are shocked and might be disappointed with the last paragraph of part 19.. However, I would like to clarify that by this new twist, we will see how Yash will work hard to make Aarti regain her memory... And from this, we would also see confused Aarti all the time.. She might not like Yash at the starting but with Yash's love and care, she herself will once again fall in love with Yash ! πŸ˜³ Besides, we would also see the kids bond with Aarti who forgot them.. Let see how all this turned up ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

And with this you'll be reading lots and lots of romance track of AarYa ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ After all, I'm ready to spice up their life at the end ! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...

Okay.. Precap for Part 20 ! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...

Precap: 

Aarti is conscious and didn't talk to anyone except Shobha, her mom ! She will be introduced back to all the family members and Yash strictly said that although they are not fully married yet, he will bring Aarti back to SM and let her stay with him as Aarti is his wife ...

At that night, Aarti was feeling so cold and wanted to go to the bathroom. When she moved, Yash woke up from his sleep. Yash helped her to the bathroom and when she settled on the bed, she was shivering. Yash who was shirtless couldn't resist from cuddling her in his arm. And he did that ! πŸ˜³

Add me in your BUDDY LIST for PM ! 

Don't forget to hit LIKE.. And yeah, any critics will be accepted ! 

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So yashj ke dimag ki bati on...guessed it right it aarti words which are thrown back to her in the name of revenge

Isya you write really mast dialogues to highlight aarti drunken state n me enjoying to the fullest

Yash is such a sweetheart supporting aarti n caring n finaly aarya had their first kiss after so many missed kisses hayee

Aarti teased P but i m scared for ansh ( but love her blabbering ly amst dole shole , band bajofy , wow love it) but aarti in drunken state poor yash have to bear or is hud say control in night n later handle aarti tantrums in morning

So finally yash manofy aarti  n later told then about the kkiss n then miss isya said wat this  story began aarti sexy voice

Aarya n theri angels rocks wow finally they angels met their mumma n ansh meet his superman papa yay i am all excited

Ansh my smart chotu nawab but thisp n his evil plns

My poor aarti again crying for ansh but glad when yashji is here nothing to fear but ansh mila n aarti gone omg isya round n round back to  squarer one now aarti is kidnapped

But i love ansh n yahs interaction as he accepted yash as his papa  n precap sounds scary to me font tell me you are bringing that ishita

Well really this was really a roller coaster ride n i enjoyed it thoroughly.. love it isya thansk for upd n regular pm

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...So happy that Prashant is dead ...Awww Aarti was sure a fighter thanks to her kids, Yash and God paving the way for her to find her way back home πŸ˜­ β€οΈ

Gayatri just believed everything that they told her she didn't even give Yash a chance to explain what happened  πŸ˜‘...Love how Yash just freed Priyanka and himself from that forced marriage πŸ‘πŸΌ

The sindoor falling on Yash's hand and him putting it on Aarti's head means they got married with the God's blessing and that they isn't anything anyone can do about it πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

Awww now Yash gonna have a lot of fun trying to get Aarti to remember he live and that will give them a chance to fall in love allover again and for Aarti to get to know her children...Can't wait for the next installment πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[Quote]Reserve ! πŸ˜³

Poor Aarti in a mission.. Escape ! 

Aarti to Reach SM during the marriage ! β­οΈ

Prashant to die.. πŸ˜ˆ I Hope I can Put All In One ! 

I'm Nervous For This Update..  Scared.. ! 
[/Quote]

Interesting teaserπŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wow..Aarti in mission...
How prashant is going to die
Omg..Yash marriage😲..It means aarti managing the prashant problems aloneπŸ€”
So excited for next part 
Waiting
Edited by Sri_Radha - 10 years ago