Frequent Posters

anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
plz pm me wen u update de nxt time...i loved ur ff
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely exciting and entertaining update...

Well done...πŸ‘β­οΈ
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Thanks a lot Radha... πŸ€— I'm very overwhelmed with your response ! Truly encouraging ! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved every bit of it.. especially the scenes ! πŸ˜ƒ And yeah, Aarti and her collage ! πŸ˜† She's just pretending to be me, Isya! πŸ˜†

I know the precap sounds interesting but yet it could be rejected !  Bare with me, everything will happen in a very short time.. And all is gonna be well except for a twist ! πŸ˜›

Thanks once again for your beautiful response.. β­οΈ You're most welcome for anything ! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—πŸ˜³
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
First of all I am so sorry yaar for mylate comment as I am having both back pain and fever...😭😭
Hope you will forgive me dost..😳😳
OMG...OMG...OMG...What was that Ishu...😲😲😲...was that your update or a romantic action film...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.I swear upon God Ishu I am not lying or pampering you.Trust me dear while reading your update I just felt that I was watching a superb and rocking romantic action movie...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Each and everything from first to last was just perfect...πŸ‘πŸ‘.I have read so much FF but for the first time I have read something like this which is just beyond everything..πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I really salute u for that.πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
What shall I praise dear and how as I am lacking proper words...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Drunk Arti's pain and naughtiness...Yash's smartness...their attempt to come physically close and that Passionate Arya kiss...❀️❀️❀️...Ma kasam tumne to mujhe maar hi dala...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
In the Morning Arti found Shirtless Yash close to her on bed and I dreamed myself there in Arti's position...❀️...🀣
I loved the part most when Art send those pics to that Kamina Prashant..😑😑 and what a fantastic dialogue you have written...Ab tumhein yeh request bandh karo aur chup chap Ansh ko vapaz kara do... Varnaa Yash toh readyy hain , unke dole shole ke saat... Tumhein dund kar, tumhari band bajaoge! Uske baat, tumhi socho, tumhare haal kya hoga, haan babyy??...1000 salute for you ISHU.
After that Papayal's scene which was so cute...😳
Then comes the action scene .I must say little Ansh is really very smart like her Yash papa and my heart goes more for Yash when he jumped into water to save Ansh 😊 But that Kamina Prahant spoiled everything...😑😑😑😑
And after that another condition of Prashat ..😑😑 which is a killing suspense for me...😭😭
The precap was just shocking Ishu.Plz Ishu dont torture this poor soul so much as I am already dying for the suspense...😭😭
I wanna hug u tightly for that special note in which u mentioned that Kamina Prashant will die ...πŸ₯³
Dont you dare to stop your FF soon.I am warning you Ishu if you do this I will be worse Kamini than Prashant for you...😑😑😑

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update and great job on the story☺️
really liking it..
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Commented on pg-63πŸ˜ƒ

Replied ! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna1970

Oh Isya that was surperb update dear⭐️

Loved evry single twist here
Drunk Aarti n naughty Yash ,,,,wow😳 
Morning with  confussed Aarti n her Aisa  waisa questions ,,,lovely😲
Super smart Palak n payal,,,love them❀️
Glad that Yash finds Ansh n he accepted him as his Father,,wowπŸ‘πŸΌ
Last twist is shocking yaar ,,cant wait for it

Pls continue ur story as u decided as ealier
Enjoying evey twist dear😊

Thank you Rachna ! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved the twist as well as the scene.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for your suggestion.. I will continue as I planned for sure ! πŸ˜‰

Keep Enjoying ! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

part 17

The pain aarti felt that the tears her only way to express wat loss hse had just in a hope of getting wat she always wants her ansh😭

But glad she had her companion her yashji who put her in his embrace to absorb her pain n misery n become her pillar of strength n yash his logics were so rightπŸ˜› that P will see them b vola he did n  isya credit goes to you for making P the evil bestπŸ‘ omg aarti finally realized n said thta yes yash is the one for her ( indeirectly) but P is making me scaredπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Isya you can create aarya magical moment in any damn place or situation  and i am so much loving it now you realize y i said to you in previous thread that ou n aarya romane is best combination re😳

Yash can feel her restlessness n aarti in anxiety not able to say anything to yash

Yash thoughs going so cutely here there in mid of aarti tears n then in her fear of telling anything to yash aarti said the truth to yash about him being hot n sexy waise bhi how can somebody resist yash in his towel re n that too when his long  fingers traced on her waist

β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

But as soon as she gone i was so scared but you come up with so funny n amazing thot aarti drunk n p wants her to sleep with yash ( thank god as it hot he will really stoop so low as she hurt his ego telling yash is far better than him ) but this is a punishment or surprise for us IsyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Really you are rocking gal love it❀️

Thanks a ton for update n pmπŸ€—

Promo looks scary glad i just need to jump to next πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

OMG OMG Riya ji ! Thanks a lot.. πŸ€—

@Bold- Every and each of the sentence you wrote means a lot to me.. Many many thanks for the compliments and for making me feeling special ! I'm doing my best in another way ! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

You are welcome for everything.. Yup fast moving Riya ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

awesome...

I love it
please do continue

Thank you Sara ! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved it... πŸ˜³

Sure, I'm planning to continue ! πŸ˜‰
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

OMG OMG Riya ji ! Thanks a lot.. πŸ€—

@Bold- Every and each of the sentence you wrote means a lot to me.. Many many thanks for the compliments and for making me feeling special ! I'm doing my best in another way ! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

You are welcome for everything.. Yup fast moving Riya ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

omg somebody call me riya JI hmm really love you darling ofr giving aarya doze n make it worth reading n relishing😳
glad you love what meant for you