Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Zetter

A bittersweet update Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...haha AarYa were so naughty in the way they fooled Prashant's men and that kiss was awesome πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

Awww Ansh and Yash meeting for the first time what a bittersweet father and son encounter poor AarYa and Ansh  πŸ˜­ 

I don't think I'll be able to read the next chapter, I wanted Prashant to be out of AarYa's life when they get Ansh back...I can't with AarYa being separated and Gayatri hating Ansh but I know that u will write a great update πŸ˜Š

Thank you Zet dear ! πŸ€—

Glad you loved the scene.. πŸ˜³

OMG.. Calm down re ! Believe me, everything will be well in the next update itself ! Thanks for trusting that I'll give a great update ! Sure.. I won't let anyone down! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsri65

Isya..ur update was very interesting ...in form of drunken Arti and Yash naughtiness and the next day...'aisa-waisa' question by Arti and Yash's mischievious  answers.  The track of searching Ansh and saving was a good one as we had a smart Ansh giving feedback. Lastly prashant kidnapping Arti and his condition...hopefully we get to see the outcome in your next chapter...which I am sure will be good.

Sp. Note :

Would like to repeat as I did for Nikki... Don't compromise on your vision...continue the story as u wanted to and not as we want u to...
     readers will always love to read your vision and not ours...'cause that becomes predictable😊.

A special mention -  u do deserve a πŸ€—from me for the long and interesting update which I am sure is quite stressful. Thanks for entertaining us dear and precap...hmm..waiting dear😊

Thanks... Thanks a lot Chitra Ji.. β€οΈ

Glad you loved the scene.. πŸ˜³ And yup, regarding the outcome, trust me, everything will be well.. πŸ˜‰

About the special note, πŸ˜³... Sure, I'll continue in my way and I won't let anyone feel disheartened about it .. πŸ˜ƒ So, I'm ready with the suspense I have planned with ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—.. Awnnn.. You deserve more than a hug for such a response, Chitra ji.. πŸ˜³

Yup.. it was very stressful as I was fasting but yet I tried my best.. πŸ˜³

You're extremely welcome for everything.. Thank you for the encouragement ! I'm excited for next ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: anithu

Hey Isha..thats a mindblowing update i say..

Though it was hot of arya kiss...ansh came to yash...felt little bit sad of aarthi kidnapping..Hope yash finds his lady love soon

Thanks a ton Anitha.. πŸ€—

I know you are angry with me for separating AarYa.. πŸ˜† But that's the twist.. 

Put your trust on me for next, some wonderful twist waiting.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Believe me, everything will be well soon ! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

Awesome update love it, please do continue as per your original plan, I am excited to find out what is going to happen next.

Thanks a lot dear for the feedback ! πŸ˜ƒ

I will continue.. And your excitement is doubling my excitement to write for the next ! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha_rajdev

wonderful updates dear.πŸ‘..sorry sayang,I didn't commented for some of the updates as was really busy this daysπŸ˜’

Thank you sweetheart.. β€οΈ

I know da.. It's okay ! I understand.. πŸ˜³ Take care darling ! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmavar

Isya, please, please continue. It will be very interesting and please give us lots of twists and turns.

Thank you Padma ! πŸ˜ƒ

Your excitement for next is encouraging me for next ! Sure.. I'll continue ! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratzyfan

Isya,a very romantic,suspence,emotional updateπŸ‘...of course a very looong update tooπŸ˜‰...

i hate this prashant to the core😑...i will be happy if he dies😈...
 continue with the twists as we can enjoy this story for a long timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Anu ! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†.. Sure ! I'll kill him ! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

Thanks for the response to my special note.. I'll continue for sure ! πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenmoon

lovely update
awesome..

Thanks Dona ! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update

continue πŸ˜‰

Thank you Leevi ! πŸ˜ƒ

Sure dear.. πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Continue as you would like to, but just give the updates soon. Don't keep waiting so much.

Sure Shashi.. I'll try my best in giving the update ASAP.. I'm busy for sometime.. But I will try to keep updating weekly.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the response on the special note.. πŸ˜ƒ