Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Very interesting spoiler! Waiting for the update!
rachna1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow,,lovely spoiler Isya
Eagerly waiting for the update
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
#### VERY IMPORTANT ####

Hope all of you won't miss this important note! 

First of all, Thank You So Much for the LIKES and Comments! 🤗 I'm relieved many of you are back, reading my story ! 😆

Ermm.. 

Okay, this is very important.. 

I need to ask all of you for this.. I want to know whether I should stop this story without further twist... Or do you all want me to continue with my twist! ??? If I stop, then this story will be left with 2-3 parts... 

If I continue, it will be longer but let me tell you, the twists and turns are very interesting.. 😆 If you like it then I'll continue! 😉

Punar Vivah to happen soon and Aarti's kidnapping story will finish in the next part itself.. Prashant will die.. I guess! 😆

So tell me, shall I stop or continue? 😉

Click LIKE on the part 18.. Those who had click LIKE, don't click it again! 
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~~~ DONE UPDATING ~~~~

PMs are on the way ! 😃

Please Click Like and do comment.. 😃

Don't forget my special note (Pg 62 last post) ! 😆
Surish thumbnail
taahir004 thumbnail
Wow again awesome part , please do continue
lovely_nikki thumbnail
IsYa I'll read it later, as it's weekend and weekends are more busy than weekdays 😡  😆
Oh I so am waiting for AarYa to fulfill pythons demand 😉 or this time at least kiss 😡  😆  
lovely_nikki thumbnail
And congrats my this comment will be 500th comment on this thread. 🥳     👏
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...Great👏 and long update..😛.👏

First part superb...👏👏
Aarti in drunken state😆...and Naughty yash..😉

Prashant is such a cheap person😡😡...His gang members hiding what aarya doing in their room😡😡😡

Loved the way yash smartly handled drunken aarti.😉..Aarya moments and their kiss so passionate and romantic☺️☺️
omg..Aarti doing collage and sent that pictures to prashant🤣..She is crazy..Liked their fun moment😳

Aarya morning scene awesome.😳..

Paypal -Aarya phono convo superb👏...Happy that paypal told about their talk with ansh and gave phone number to aarya..Smart kids👏👏
Finally yash smartly speaks with ansh and asked him to follow what he says..⭐️

Last part was nice⭐️
So Glad that yash finds and saved ansh 👏and sad that aarti kidnapped by prashant😭
Wow..Ansh accpeted yash as his father...😃

Prashant -yash phono convo nice..Yash confessed his feeling towards aarti.⭐️.Urgh...Jerk prashant😡😡
omg..Aarti and prashant is in bhopal..😲

Precap is shocking and sad...I think its another dirty plan of prashant😡...oh no gayatri choosing another girl for yash and will hate ansh.

continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next part...
and 

Nice teaser for next part...👏⭐️👏
Thanks for pm😳

Edited by Sri_Radha - 10 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Isya..ur update was very interesting ...in form of drunken Arti and Yash naughtiness and the next day...'aisa-waisa' question by Arti and Yash's mischievious  answers.  The track of searching Ansh and saving was a good one as we had a smart Ansh giving feedback. Lastly prashant kidnapping Arti and his condition...hopefully we get to see the outcome in your next chapter...which I am sure will be good.

Sp. Note :

Would like to repeat as I did for Nikki... Don't compromise on your vision...continue the story as u wanted to and not as we want u to...
     readers will always love to read your vision and not ours...'cause that becomes predictable😊.

A special mention -  u do deserve a 🤗from me for the long and interesting update which I am sure is quite stressful. Thanks for entertaining us dear and precap...hmm..waiting dear😊