Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜³... LOL.. U are making me so excited to update my story, Zetter! πŸ˜† 

But naah.. I'm evil.. 😈 Will not let Prashant suffer first.. πŸ˜† But will sure let him be like Bun at the end! πŸ˜† 

Added you in the buddy list..! πŸ˜›

Ha well my work here is done πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I hear ya Prashant needs to suffer for what he has done to Aarti and Ansh so yeah you let him suffer and then burn his prick butt to ashes πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Accepted you Dear! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zetter

Ha well my work here is done πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I hear ya Prashant needs to suffer for what he has done to Aarti and Ansh so yeah you let him suffer and then burn his prick butt to ashes πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Accepted you Dear! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. Exactly! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. Let see how evil I am... πŸ˜† But Zetter, that's a nice idea! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for approving ! πŸ˜ƒ That would be easy for me.. I'll attack you once I'm done updating.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

LOL.. I've to stop our chatting here.. It's 2 a.m. here and my mom is shouting at me, asking me to sleep! πŸ˜† 

I will update soon for sure! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for your time.. I'm happy chatting with you! πŸ€— Missing DC badly! 
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜†.. Exactly! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. Let see how evil I am... πŸ˜† But Zetter, that's a nice idea! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for approving ! πŸ˜ƒ That would be easy for me.. I'll attack you once I'm done updating.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

LOL.. I've to stop our chatting here.. It's 2 a.m. here and my mom is shouting at me, asking me to sleep! πŸ˜† 

I will update soon for sure! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for your time.. I'm happy chatting with you! πŸ€— Missing DC badly! 

Aww miss it as well and it was a pleasure chatting with you as well Dear πŸ˜Š...U get some sleep and can't wait for the update πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

πŸ˜† I'll bet you will come up with a great way to deal with Prashant πŸ˜› πŸ˜ˆ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Aww miss it as well and it was a pleasure chatting with you as well Dear πŸ˜Š...U get some sleep and can't wait for the update πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

πŸ˜† I'll bet you will come up with a great way to deal with Prashant πŸ˜› πŸ˜ˆ

Awnn... β€οΈ

πŸ˜†.. Yup! The plans are up in my mind.. Just to translate them in words! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great one dear.
eagerly waiting for next one😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini28

great one dear.

eagerly waiting for next one😳

Thanks a lot Shalu ma.. πŸ€—

Will be up in a few days.. πŸ˜‰
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—sayang again u rocked ji..
This Yash is making me drool over himπŸ˜†
Hope to see more AARYA romance ji☺️
Aarti was cute when angry on YashπŸ˜‰
Do update soon buddy❀️
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha_rajdev

πŸ€—sayang again u rocked ji..

This Yash is making me drool over himπŸ˜†
Hope to see more AARYA romance ji☺️
Aarti was cute when angry on YashπŸ˜‰
Do update soon buddy❀️

Thanks sweetheart... πŸ€—

πŸ˜†.. Drool eh? Drool ja la.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Of course ji.. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰

Will do in short time.. πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Thank you to all for your likes and comments in previous part.. πŸ€—

Duh... Zetter, you made me think a lot after our chatting session.. πŸ˜†

Chapter 16 (Part I) 

Aarti walked here and there along the roads with her mind fixed in getting Ansh as soon as possible. She began to feel so scared, shaked and shivered thinking of Ansh's condition. She didn't want anything to happen to him and definitely, she will not let Ansh be killed by a psycho like Prashant. In one second, she turned to a mad woman who did not noticed the environment around her, probably she didn't even know where her steps are leading her to.

She turned behind and all she could do is freeze, looking at a car speeding in her way. Her eyes are fixed on the car and she felt her feets are being glued to the ground as she thought it's hard to escaped from an accident or death today! As she stood stiff there, she closed her eyes tightly, dared to faced the next worst tragedy in her life. 

But, but the following seconds jolted her as she sensed her arm is firmly being grabbed , causing her to collapse on something hard and warm. She felt like she had landed on a something very familiar to her, she sensed it was like the same warmth when she fell on Yash this morning. Who saved her? She immediately lifted up her head to check who's the man and as expected, she knew it's Yash! Her life saviour! 

"Aarti, get off from me! Can't you see you are on top of me and I'm on this rough road! Ouch! I think my back is injured!" Yash shouted at Aarti.

Both of them get up and Yash found out that Aarti is shocked and literally he sensed that she's extremely upset and shocked of something. He guess Prashant must have been called Aarti when he went to get the car just now. Some nonsenses have been told from Prashant to Aarti which is causing her to be mad.

He started to shake Aarti vigorously, "What happened Aarti? What had happened to you till you lost your mind and took a decision to be ready to end your life?" Yash questioned her.

Aarti who from just now bowed down her head and fixed her eyes to the floor, looked up on Yash and pour her heart to Yash. She informed Yash that Prashant want to ends Ansh's life and so she had to leave everything behind including Yash.

"Okay fine Aarti... You could leave me.. I don't mind! But yeah, you could not use your mind even for yourself, what would happened if the car hit you? You would die and let me tell you, nothing could not be solved by dying... By dying, you are not solving problems, but you are complicating your own life by adding problems. You would not be peace! You get what I'm saying, idiot!??" Yash scolded her like mad.

The moment Yash saw her tears rolling down her cheek non-stop and the way she broke down, he began to moved away from her! He is disgusted with Aarti now.. He keep reminding himself that All Aarti could do is just cry and cry! Once she's in trouble, she never thinks of anyone else around her! He just could not stand Aarti's  behaviour any more.

Aarti saw Yash pacing towards the hotel leaving her behind when she was continually sobbing. Yash was touching his behind and she guess he must have hurt his behind when he came to rescue her in a sudden just now. She decided to follow him and look after him since she can't be alone and need Yash's helps to released Ansh from Prashant.

#####

"What we'll do now, Payal? Aakhir, bua dadi is back and her eyes will always set on us. After this, it would be further hard for us to contact papa! Gay3 dadi will be busy with bua dadi and we can't talk to papa whenever we want." said Palak, crossing her arms, settling herself on the bed.

After a short silence, Payal spoke up, "Palak di.. why not we... why not we continued doing what we did in the morning? Don't worry... we won't do all the time! We can't talk to papa when Pratik chachu is around! It's just depends on our free time to talk to papa." 

"Not a bad idea, Payal!" Palak replied with a wink to Payal. 

#####

With messy hair and pearls still dripping on her beautiful face, she reluctantly forced herself to head towards the hotel room. While she was on the way to the room, she perceived that the people around her were looking at her. She begins to paced towards the room as fast as she could. Once she arrived at fifth floor of the grand hotel, she started to worry as she could feel Yash's furiousness on her just now. 

She opened the room's door slowly and saw OMG ! Shirtless Yash on the bed making loud noise and soon the noise turned into loud strong cry. She abruptly raced to get him and she saw Yash's back was terribly injured and scarred. Spots of blood were here and there on the floor and on the bed. 

She quickly grab the emergency kit in the wardrobe and runs back to Yash. Aarti made Yash rests on the bed with his chest against the bed and his back is exposed to Aarti so that it would be easy for Aarti to clean his wound. She cleaned up the injury site and asked Yash to take a rest without moving his body or else the affected part will be further damaged. To avoid further bleeding and swelling, Aarti got some ice cubes and applied it on Yash's wounds. She heard Yash blabbering in his sleep. She smiled looking at Yash who reminded her of Ansh who used to do that when he was injured. 

After a while, she decided to wake Yash up. She called his names for a few times and he woke up unwillingly. He was surprised to see Aarti looking after him as he expects that she would not be around this time as she was supposed to go and search for Ansh. He realized so soon that Aarti needs his helps and he literally knew Aarti must not be alone all the time. He could feel his back is burning and paining. Aarti placed an elastic bandage loosely around the affected area while he was still ouching in pain. 

Aarti dare not to look at his eyes which were on her all the time. 

"Aarti..." Yash murmured.

The moment she heard his voice calling out for her name, tears escaped from her eyes wetting her face. She sobbed continuously and covered her face with her palm. She rise and moved off from Yash before her wrist was immediately caught by Yash. Feeling the warmth of his touch, Aarti cried a bit louder than before. Yash turned her towards him and slightly half hugged her. He asked her to calm down and shushed her. She gently wake her eyes up to see the man in front of her. 

"Sorry ! " uttered her while holding both of her ears

Yash folded his arms and said to her, "Aarti, I have a suggestion for you! Why not you pulled your ears bigger and bigger until you looked like an alien?" Aarti looked at Yash and Yash grinned at her. She knew Yash is back teasing her after some gap of time. She gave him a small smile and fixed her eyes on the floor again.

"He will take advantage, Aarti !" Yash said to Aarti. Aarti looked at him the moment he told her.

Yash saw Aarti's confused face and continued saying to her, "He will take advantage Aarti ! Prashant... ! Prashant will take advantage if you keep feeling so sad and continually cries and cries for Ansh. Keep in your mind that Ansh is your biggest weakness and you will have to convert your weakness into your strength. 

Come on, Aarti ! You are a mom and a mom should be the strongest and bravest among others human in the world. Be strong always and keep charging your strength so that you will get your biggest happiness back in your life. I'm confident that you have the power that will forced you to get rid of Prashant ! He freakingly needs some lessons to be learn! Keep smiling and increase your efforts to search for Ansh! You'll see that you will succeed one day. Do not give up easily and do not cry all the time. Take this as challenges in life and be positive. " Yash leaves her with a smile after much strong conversation with Aarti.

Aarti finally understood Yash's message and she set up in her mind that she should be like what Yash asked her to be. She strongly believes that the power he's talking about in non other than Yash. He is her biggest supporter and power right now for her to continue the mission.

Meanwhile, Yash had just finished from short shower as he cannot take a proper shower yet due to his back injuries. He tried touching his back and moan in pain. Aarti who heard Yash's noise from the bathroom requested Yash to open the door. She peeped in once he open the door and approached Yash, asking him where is the pain coming from. Yash showed the area and Aarti immediately bring Yash out from the bathroom. 

Aarti settled Yash on the chair but he could not bare the pain and shouts. Aarti blew and expelled some air from her mouth to the area injured. Yash shuts his eyes after he felt the coolness and experienced strange sensation from the wind blown by Aarti's mouth. The most important is he feels more better than before. Aarti carry on blowing until she didn't realized that Yash had turned his body towards her. 

"Aarti ! Arey yaar... Open your eyes and stop blowing ! I'm fine and my back's wound is getting better now. Stop taking care of me.. I'll spoil and I will expect more from you then" Aarti opened her eyes and started blushing, embarrassed of what had just happened. She smiled and said, "I'm sorry ! Glad hearing it's getting better ! Hope the pain will go off soon! And it's okay ! I will try my best taking care of you and ermm... ". She turned away from Yash and faced her back towards him. πŸ˜³

Yash held her wrist and pull her closer to him "And what? (Whisper closer to her ear) Can I expect more then from you?" 

Aarti turned all red and shook her head slowly, disapproving Yash's sentence. She could feel the heat of Yash's body behind her so she closed her eyes. She even could count his breaths and heartbeats as Yash was really very close to her. She raced to the bathroom leaving Yash behind smiling. Before Aarti enters in the bathroom, she took a glance at Yash and blushed again. πŸ˜³

While Aarti was bathing, she remembered what happened between her and Yash. She wondered why has she suddenly so caring towards Yash. Why did she feel so unsecured when Yash is not around her and why didn't she go and search for Ansh by herself without depending on Yash? 

She knew she is still worried of Ansh's safety but whatever Yash told is definitely true as Prashant shouldn't be believed much ! He would plan and talk big but he wouldn't do anything as he surely demand something from Aarti ! Till he never get what he wanted, he would not do much to Ansh ! She is fully alert with the fact that when Yash protect and save her just now from a big accident that could lead to her death, she felt Yash will do the same thing and would do any cost to rescue Ansh from Prashant. 

But why everything is Yash now in her life? Why she could smile when she is still stuck in a big problem ? The answer would probably be Yash ! Has she started falling for Yash?  πŸ˜² πŸ˜³

##

"Ansh ! Stay here and do not go anywhere... Uncle will come back in few minutes with some toys for you." Ansh quickly gave Prashant a positive nod. After he saw Prashant disappearing from his eyes, he took out the phone that he brought with him. He felt relieved as Prashant did not realize that one of his phone was missing. He dialled up to the number he last called. 

At the same time, Palak and Payal sneaked into the living room and took the phone to their room. Payal advised Palak to contact the exact number and avoid comitting the same mistake she had done in the morning which caused Gay3 dadi and also Dadi bua get angry and scolded them. However, Palak was still dialling to the same number, not convinced of who is the little boy they talked to in the morning. She thought that by chance, the boy should be Ansh and she's sure that Yash and Aarti had found him but she was confused with another thought that if he was found in London, by now both Yash and Aarti would have contacted the house and tell the family about that. She decided to find an answer and put a full stop to her doubts. 

Before she could press the phone's buttons, she heard the phone rang. In order to avoid others from listening to the ringtone, she answered the phone in a count of three. 

"Hello" both parties said together.

"Mumma... Where are you? Please take me from here ! I don't like Prashant uncle and his words. He's nice but then he always spoke bad things about you to me! I know you won't do all that to me! Come on, Ma... Take me away and bring me closer to you!" Ansh said while sobbing.

"Hello... I'm not your mumma on the line! Anyway, would you please tell me your name?" Palak said.

"You are not my mom! Then why should I said my name to you haan!" Ansh cried again, feeling so angry that he failed to speak to Aarti yet again.

"Please.. batao na! Tell us.. what's your name? Ansh hai na?" Palak asked again.

"How did you know my name is Ansh?" Ansh replied in a shocking tone. πŸ˜²

"Acha... So you are Ansh! And you are not with mumma... (They heard someone's footsteps near their room and Payal warned Palak to put down the phone ASAP) Don't worry! I'll tell mumma soon and give this number to papa... They would call you and asked your whereabouts. Tell them the details, okay? We would be happy if they come back soon with you, Ansh! Take care.. Bye!" Palak put down the phone immediately after their Vidhi aunt bring them some snacks and milk for their 'teatime'.  PayPal felt relieved once they had done with the conversation on the phone.

Meanwhile, Ansh too put down the phone when he saw Prashant was walking towards the car, bringing some big boxes! He wondered what are they for! He's scared and feel so disheartened because Aarti is still not around him! He missed his mummy so much...

"Chalo Ansh ! We are going to the mall to do some activities there.. so be ready for the game! " he said to Ansh and while he drove, he smile wickedly... God knows what he was thinking and planning about!

"Mumma will come na, uncle?" Ansh asked him suddenly.

"Haan beta.. She'll come but ermm.. you'll see soon! I think we are going to play an interesting and challenging game with Aarti mumma!" Prashant said to Ansh.

"Aap mumma ko nahin jaanti hai, uncle! (You don't know about mumma, uncle) She's one of the great hockey player in her college... If you make her in trouble, then I'm sure you are in trouble too!" Ansh replied while laughing silently. 

Prashant again feel irritated by Ansh's words. "But yet, Ansh is right ! What if?? No.. no... She wouldn't do that.. she's a coward and of course, a weak woman! What she would do is crying all the time..." Prashant keep that cheap thought in his mind.

Part II

"Yes... I will do that ! I will do whatever I could to make Ansh back to me! For that, if I have to use my hockey stick back, haan.. I will use it ! If I have to kick him, then I would kick him at his butt and his private place ! If I have to bite him, then I'll use my vampire type of teeth.. If I have to punch him, then I would use your hand rather than mine! Haha" Aarti confidently said to Yash while they are on the way reaching for their car. 

Yash was laughing all the time looking at confident Aarti... Haiz! He really wants her to be like this! "Ermm.. why my hand Aarti? I mean my muscles are not big enough like you.. You see, you have much more tough body than me.." Yash said pointing to her slim body while giggling. 

"Yash... bas karo haan abhi ! (Stop it now) How mean are you? Too bad... Waisey, I knew haan you will always be with me.. Am I right?" Aarti said winking to Yash.

"Why are you so confident on me, Aarti? Don't really look forward on me! Aakhir, you are a super mom na?" Yash said replying Aarti's wink.

"Haan.. I am! But you will be with me na.. Helping me like my superman! (Oops.. I used MY)" Aarti raced as fast as possible towards the car before Yash  would start his question and answer session. πŸ˜›

"Oh my.. She used MY word ! Oh god.. What's happening? Is that Aarti? She's kidding me! Aarti... wait ! " Yash said racing to get Aarti. πŸ˜³

Aarti ran till she reached the car first. Yash came up after her. He caught her hand and fastened her against the car. He gazed her eyes intensely and wanna be lost in her beautiful eyes for at least a while. Aarti on the other hand, was looking at Yash and her cheek is turning pinky red all the time. πŸ˜³

She couldn't take his sweet and sexy gaze on her and before she could look away, Yash pull her more closer until their eyelashes brushed, nose were touched and lips were nearly being tasted! She could even feel her breast was very tight against Yash's chest as she found it's hard to breath. They shared a very long intense and hungry gaze on each other. They are locked to each other. β˜ΊοΈ

Yash stared her lips before bringing it more closer to let him rubbed his lips on hers. He didn't want a kiss but he want to taste! He knew and he could smell she had put on her strawberry pinky lipstick on her lips. Before he could proceed, there was someone honking his car at the parking lot. They feel embarrased and Aarti bite her lower lips immediately once Yash distance himself from Aarti ! Again, another miss of course! πŸ˜†

They remained very silent in the car while they exchanged some cute little glance and gaze with each other. Both of them couldn't bare anymore! Yash stopped the car at some point and turn towards Aarti after loosening the safety belt. Aarti looked at him, still biting her lower lips. They came closer and then they.. they... they laughed out loud ! Hahaha.. They laugh like crazy in the car till other people who are passing by would feel like there is a couple making out in the car. πŸ˜†

They got over with their laughing session and continued their way to the mall. Aarti in deep thought that she would always cry on her way to get her Ansh, but today.. having Yash by her side brings a lot of difference and had proved her wrong ! Aarti get more serious and nervous and start sweating when they finally arrived at the mall. Yash reassured her everything will be alright and ask her to smile by doing Barfi way. πŸ˜‰ 

They walked in the mall and look around but they were no signal or call from Prashant. Aarti asked Yash to stay metres away from her as Prashant will know who is she with. This is the only one advantage she has, that is Prashant is unaware about Yash and his presence as her 'bodyguard'.

Prashant who was with Ansh at the third floor of the mall grabbed Ansh's hand and shifted to the sixth floor of the mall. The sixth floor is only floor which is usually quiet as there are only one shop opened and others were unused because the shops are still under construction. Prashant directed his group to politely request Ansh to hide himself in one of the marked box according to his plan. He will placed many boxes around the sixth level and will ask Aarti to search Ansh by informing her that Ansh is hiding in one of the box! 

Ansh at the same time was looking around the mall, and his eyeballs were then attracted to a beautiful lady dressed in a blue anarkali suit. 

He grinned widely and began to call the lady, "Mummaa.. Mumma! I'm up here! See.. I'm here mumma.." Ansh shouted as loud as he could. Aarti who had a beating heart looked around and her eyes were always search for Ansh in every kids passing by. Yash was also busy observing every child, although he didn't recognize Ansh's face well, he believed God will always make his heart connected to Ansh ! He strongly trusted in that kind of heart connection, he thought. 

Suddenly, strong winds came from Aarti's right side blewing and messing up her hair. She tidy the messed hair and looked up and was surprised and shocked to see Ansh waving his hand to her while crying. Seeing her son crying for his mumma, tears roll down her cheek and Yash suddenly saw Aarti was crying looking at somewhere up there. Yash raced towards Aarti and Aarti quickly points her finger towards Ansh's direction to Yash. 

Yash alerted Aarti that they should not be together, if not they will be in trouble. To be in safe side, Yash used the staircase and requested Aarti to used the lift. Aarti smiled all the way to Ansh and signalled him to be quiet and wait there till she comes. Yash arrived to the sixth floor in a few minutes and try to look around for Ansh. He frowned and found out the little boy had gone missing again. Prashant must have seen Aarti racing towards Ansh, he thought. He stood there feeling so upset and frustrated. Aarti reached there after a while and runs towards Yash.

"Yash... You found him na? Where is him? Ansh is with you na? He must be missing me but I know he wants to play with me.. He usually does that!" Aarti said to Yash, walking here and there for Ansh.
"Yash.. please! Enough Ansh! Mumma is tired and I've gave up... Come now to my arms, Ansh !" Aarti said again but she can't listen any sound around her. 

"Yash why are you silence? Where is my Ansh? I saw him.. Don't tell me that Pra.. " (Yash looked at her and hold her shoulder)"Prashant took him away again, Aarti !" Yash finally answered to Aarti.

Aarti gave Yash a disbelief look and she cries once again! Yash closed his eyes when he saw Aarti cried once again. 

To be continued... 

Hit Like and Do Comment... I hope you guys liked this part ! πŸ˜› I know it's quite weird but we are on the track... Let's hope for the best... πŸ˜› Hope you are satisfied with my long update! πŸ˜† I can't wait any more for my next twist so this is what I've come up with.. πŸ˜›

Extremely sorry for any grammatical mistakes.. 

Eager to know your feedbacks.. πŸ˜³ 

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊😊😊
u r updating
waiting eagerly

soon please