FF: The Future Of The Voice Thread 2 - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kmfan_2

This was a very fun filled update...

I loved the Yash Aarti conversations...

Hope we don't have to wait for long for the next update...

Great one!

Thank you Shanti... πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved it.. πŸ˜³

Not too long actually.. πŸ˜† It will come on time..! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for commenting.. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by suhaaana

awesome update loved it

Thanks a lot Suha darl... πŸ˜ƒ Happy that you loved it.. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

awesome update isya ..waiting for next part😳

Thank you so much Pankhudi for coming up with a reply !! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot.. πŸ˜ƒ 

Next part will come.. It's on the way dear! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by pvejani

wonderful update dear...

great work isya.
loved very very very much 
thanks for this amazing update and pm.
continue soon...waiting

Oh wow dear!! πŸ€— You made me feel so special dear... πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot for your wonderful feedbacks.. β€οΈ

Glad you loved it very very much... πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

You're welcome for both update and PM.. πŸ˜‰

I will dear... Next part is just on the way! πŸ˜‰
Wonderful update Dear...I started to read this FF two days ago and i must says that I really love it, you are doing an incredible job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Love how AarYa are with each other and the way Yash teases Aarti is so beautiful 😳 😳 😳 and how adorable are PayPal to have them be the ones to talk to Ansh wow I can't wait for them to be the ones to help AarYa find him πŸ˜ƒ

Please update soonish dear πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Zetter

Wonderful update Dear...I started to read this FF two days ago and i must says that I really love it, you are doing an incredible job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Love how AarYa are with each other and the way Yash teases Aarti is so beautiful 😳 😳 😳 and how adorable are PayPal to have them be the ones to talk to Ansh wow I can't wait for them to be the ones to help AarYa find him πŸ˜ƒ

Please update soonish dear πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜›... Thank you so very much Zetter ji ..!! πŸ€— Wow.. I'm feeling great.. Very great actually! πŸ˜³

Glad you loved it.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...

There are more suspense to be revealed soon regarding PayPal and AarYa.. πŸ˜‰ Let see what happened next.. πŸ˜‰

The next update is on it's way dear... πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜›... Thank you so very much Zetter ji ..!! πŸ€— Wow.. I'm feeling great.. Very great actually! πŸ˜³

Glad you loved it.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...

There are more suspense to be revealed soon regarding PayPal and AarYa.. πŸ˜‰ Let see what happened next.. πŸ˜‰

The next update is on it's way dear... πŸ˜‰ 

Anytime Dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Ooh I love the idea of more suspense regarding PayPal & AarYa, I can't wait for the latter to get a hold on that prick Prashant and teach him a good lesson...I know it will take time but I'm so looking forward to Yash giving Prashant a beat down πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

Looking forward to the next chapter 😊

Anytime Dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Ooh I love the idea of more suspense regarding PayPal & AarYa, I can't wait for the latter to get a hold on that prick Prashant and teach him a good lesson...I know it will take time but I'm so looking forward to Yash giving Prashant a beat down πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

Looking forward to the next chapter 😊

πŸ˜ƒ... Gaah.. I love suspense! πŸ˜› LOL.. πŸ˜† All of the readers want Yash to kill Prashant soon.. πŸ˜† And I will think to come up with something like that too.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜ƒ... Gaah.. I love suspense! πŸ˜› LOL.. πŸ˜† All of the readers want Yash to kill Prashant soon.. πŸ˜† And I will think to come up with something like that too.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

haa me too my favorite author is the Queen of suspense Mary Higgins Clark πŸ˜³ β€οΈ...πŸ˜† well I can't wait for what you have in store for Prashant πŸ˜‰ 

haa me too my favorite author is the Queen of suspense Mary Higgins Clark πŸ˜³ β€οΈ...πŸ˜† well I can't wait for what you have in store for Prashant πŸ˜‰ 

πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜³... LOL.. U are making me so excited to update my story, Zetter! πŸ˜† 

But naah.. I'm evil.. 😈 Will not let Prashant suffer first.. πŸ˜† But will sure let him be like Bun at the end! πŸ˜† 

Added you in the buddy list..! πŸ˜›
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago