Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: maha9

wow wow isya super part sweety  πŸ€—

arya's romance was so cute... and arthi is getting so much affected with yash nowadays haina !!!!

I can imagine how beautiful arthi would have been in that pink suit... pity on yash condition πŸ˜†

so bua ji started her work on the 1st day itself rite... poor paypal !!!
but that prashant 😑 is he planning something to make arthi roam everywhere... and please save arthi from that car dear...
waiting for the next part

Thanks... Thanks a lot Maha!! πŸ€— You made my day!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yup.. she had to be na... Aakhir it's our handsome and sexy Yashji.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Oh teri... I really loved her in that pink suit when she wore it during Mumbai's trip...  But in this, I really have to made Yash pity.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Haha! I can't make Bua ji good here.. so yeah she's evil.. πŸ˜† 

Prashant is a devil.. πŸ˜‘ Let see whether Aarti will be safe from Prashant evil plans..  I will try to save her but I think I might make this scene a bit serious! πŸ˜² 

Coming up in few days.. πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: RA17

Isya darling such a sweet update

Thanks Ria darling... πŸ€—

Ansh is very smart boy love him so is my yash angels n g3 anuty so sweet

Yup.. would have to make all of them smart in this game.. πŸ˜‰ Let see whether Gay3 would remain sweet forever.. πŸ˜›

So aarti is till lost in their kiss n so annoyed tht now woh hui parayi n all shobah maa care for yash n i love shobha maa be it today ot before as she has soo much faith in yash n despite the fact tht she is aarti maa she doesnt forget his son yash worry n pain of aarpita demise which somehr i blv even aarti dint acknowledge as yer totally into ansh

Yay, Riya.. I love your entire feedbacks for this... πŸ‘πŸ‘ You are right, Shobha ma would always trust Yash for taking care of her daughter, Aarti.. I'm sure Shobha ma and Yash relationship would sweeten more in future.. πŸ˜‰ 

And another clear point stated, Aarti is truly lost about her own son so she doesn't seem to care a lot about Arpita's demise..  And that's the reason Shobha ma is always there for Yash even though she knew he would have his own family's support.. πŸ˜Š

N tadda dil se dil takrayeein hmmn tadda aarya moment yupiee really but the depth is much more deeper the way yash cant bear to see her cry be it any reason n vcaren worry tht if it is P call really marjawaa iss yash pe

Another point spotted by you.. Despite the tensed romance, I really love the way Yash did all that to know the truth whether the call is truly disturbing her or not.. πŸ˜‰

So  this p thinks ansh will accept him just for jalebis naah he is lil superman .. you cnt lure him you wvil p

πŸ˜†... Yash's little superman, am I right? πŸ˜‰

N hayee gain aarya moment aarti looks awesome in pink isya hai naa

Definitely, that's the reason Yash is all after her... πŸ˜†

N really aarya n their angels momensts muaaahhh isya baby you do wonders i am all doing bale balle

πŸ˜†.. I'm so glad I can put it together.. πŸ˜ƒ

N eewww p is back n keep an eye on aarti  does he saw yash too n aarti stupid emo gal ran n forget to inform yash oh

Yup.. I hope he doesn't disgust and disturb her..  Ahaan.. Riya you are such a keen observer, did Prashant really know that Yash is with Aarti...?? πŸ˜² You will know soon.. πŸ˜‰ LOL.. Yeah.. she somehow is a very lovable mother.. she can't bear her own son in trouble na.. Let see whether Yash will get her or not.. πŸ˜‰

That car i hope is yash only.. isya lovely update mazza aa gay. Cya soon

Suspense will revealed soon.. πŸ˜† Thanks a lot Riya... πŸ€— C u soon again.. πŸ˜‰

N thanks like always for pm

Welcome.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Riya.. I always love your keen feedbacks.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Thanks a lot Riya.. I always love your keen feedbacks.. πŸ˜ƒ

isya your revert makes me feel so spl tht cant express in words n omg one saas becomes maa so some saus maa...n suspense peh suspense hmm cant wait for long do is asap😳
n yeah really lloking forward to yash meeting with his  Yash's little supermanπŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

isya your revert makes me feel so spl tht cant express in words n omg one saas becomes maa so some saus maa...n suspense peh suspense hmm cant wait for long do is asap😳
n yeah really lloking forward to yash meeting with his  Yash's little supermanπŸ˜‰

😳.. Seriously my dear, you are one of the reader who point out many things on my FF.. πŸ˜› I'm feeling lucky to have a reader like you.. πŸ˜³ Thanks Riya! πŸ€—

Haan.. suspense hamesha hoga na.. thab to maaza aayega..! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Will do it in few days dear.. πŸ˜‰

Yeah.. OMG! Another point Riya.. I was just wanted to mention this.. I'm eager too for their meeting! πŸ˜‰
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😳.. Seriously my dear, you are one of the reader who point out many things on my FF.. πŸ˜› I'm feeling lucky to have a reader like you.. πŸ˜³ Thanks Riya! πŸ€—

Haan.. suspense hamesha hoga na.. thab to maaza aayega..! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Will do it in few days dear.. πŸ˜‰

Yeah.. OMG! Another point Riya.. I was just wanted to mention this.. I'm eager too for their meeting! πŸ˜‰

ab hum to aise hi hai wat to do😳😳😳

glad you love itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

ab hum to aise hi hai wat to do😳😳😳

glad you love itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Haan ji cutiepie.. πŸ˜³

I always love everyone's feedbacks especially you and some others! πŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

Awesome update Isya πŸ‘

So now Yash and Arati are very much comfortable with each other.

Poor Ansh but I am happy that he gave back to Prashant and said to him not to play his father game πŸ˜‘

Waiting for next update πŸ˜›

Thank you so much Asha di... πŸ€—

Yup... The more they are together, the more they'll be closer.. πŸ˜‰

Ahaan.. Ansh is smart na like his soon to be Papa, Yash! πŸ˜‰

Sure di.. It will come soon! πŸ˜›
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenmoon

awesome update..

prashant😑
poor ansh

Thanks Dona... πŸ€—

Haha... I know all of you will be disgust with Prashant.. πŸ˜‘
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachna1970

Thanx Isya for the lovely update

Loved Aarya moments n glad that Aarti started liking Yash's company n  is admiring our prince charming too❀️
Prashant πŸ˜‘
Loved aarya n palak ,payal cute talk
Thanx for pm n pls continue soon

You're Welcome and Thanks a ton for the lovely reply! πŸ€—

Yesh... πŸ˜³ I have to do that na.. After all, our prince is so charming and adorable! πŸ˜‰

Prashant is so disgusting.. πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯±

Glad you loved the scene.. πŸ˜³

You're welcome again and I will do it soon.. πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: billieberry

lovely update isya dear❀️

seems like palak payal called anshπŸ˜‰
love aarya momentπŸ˜†
hope nothing happens to aarti😳

Thanks Billie... β€οΈ