Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If Only You Saw Me (8) (Page 96)

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 2076

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by .Maggie.

Small mound? Yeah of 2 meters? *Rolls eyes* What are we supposed to look at? City lights toh dikhne nahi wale. We should look at the line of ants that would be on the floor? Gah!
 
Whose aatma enters urs to write the romantic stuff you write...D'oh
 
Wacko


Frankly I don't knowLOL
Once na my bestie was asking me to tell what happened in If it wasn't ka ek update. I was llike telling her a line and the rest was filled with "Blah blah"..."All that jazz" She ended up snapping at me and said "Who the hell writes those romantic scenes if you are so uncomfortable uttering them"ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8625

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Heart Beautiful couple...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyodqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 27847

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Maggie.

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by .Maggie.

Small mound? Yeah of 2 meters? *Rolls eyes* What are we supposed to look at? City lights toh dikhne nahi wale. We should look at the line of ants that would be on the floor? Gah!
 
Whose aatma enters urs to write the romantic stuff you write...D'oh
 
Wacko


Frankly I don't knowLOL
Once na my bestie was asking me to tell what happened in If it wasn't ka ek update. I was llike telling her a line and the rest was filled with "Blah blah"..."All that jazz" She ended up snapping at me and said "Who the hell writes those romantic scenes if you are so uncomfortable uttering them"ROFL
 
That's why I say you are talented...Smile
 
Did you post that in your blog?  I am going to get my sis to read it...  She reads only Devi (reel, ghost orchid) so far not even mine...Ouch  but I think she will like yours

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 7235

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

 
So sweet...
 
Doll looks stunning as always in sarees!
 
 


mere pass esi similar ek saari hai.!!
the only i have.!!

and it was a coincidence.!! Embarrassed
color alag hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyodqno1

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 7235

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Meri Sweety abhi exam khatam hue hai...todha aaram kar aise demands nahi ... Tera sochke hi me ekdum bhola update de rahi hu ... Aur sab mujhe hi galat samajh rahe hai... Angry

Me hurt... Ouch


tu ese kese mujh pe sab daal sakti hai,!! 

mene kya kiya!! Cry
Sweety abhi ke liye isse kaam chala..Hug


bus hug chipka do.!! SleepyHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyodqno1

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 7235

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

mummy me sacchi baat ni karungi onir tujhse.!!


abb toh kuch esa de next update me jesa avi and me bol rahe ha.!!

warna me sacchi baat nahi karungi.!!

no reply from my side.!!Cry

aaj hi ke din mujhe itna rula rahe ho!!Cry
sacchi sorry ... Ro mat please ... It will be a mixed part for u too.
 
Tabhi toh mein kehti hoo na... Wink
 
Onir, tu sachi best hai...Big smile
 
 kissi aur ki tarah nahi...Shocked
 
jo mujhe roz ghooma phira ke yahi la ke khada karti hai...Ouch
 
Hug  Sweet wala dena Sweety ke liye...


avi ke kaan me fusfus kar ke boling- me maan gai!! Wink

 
onir- accha theek hai.!! me kal tak ka waiti karti hu.!! tu update de.!! feer sab badhiyaa ho jaega!! 
Yeh dono nautanki DQs ... LOL
Lekin thank you maan gayi tu... Big smile


onir tujhe kisne bola ki me maan gai?? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8625

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Meri Sweety abhi exam khatam hue hai...todha aaram kar aise demands nahi ... Tera sochke hi me ekdum bhola update de rahi hu ... Aur sab mujhe hi galat samajh rahe hai... Angry

Me hurt... Ouch


tu ese kese mujh pe sab daal sakti hai,!! 

mene kya kiya!! Cry
Sweety abhi ke liye isse kaam chala..Hug


bus hug chipka do.!! SleepyHug
tu isse maan jati haina... toh bas... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjmayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8625

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

mummy me sacchi baat ni karungi onir tujhse.!!


abb toh kuch esa de next update me jesa avi and me bol rahe ha.!!

warna me sacchi baat nahi karungi.!!

no reply from my side.!!Cry

aaj hi ke din mujhe itna rula rahe ho!!Cry
sacchi sorry ... Ro mat please ... It will be a mixed part for u too.
 
Tabhi toh mein kehti hoo na... Wink
 
Onir, tu sachi best hai...Big smile
 
 kissi aur ki tarah nahi...Shocked
 
jo mujhe roz ghooma phira ke yahi la ke khada karti hai...Ouch
 
Hug  Sweet wala dena Sweety ke liye...


avi ke kaan me fusfus kar ke boling- me maan gai!! Wink

 
onir- accha theek hai.!! me kal tak ka waiti karti hu.!! tu update de.!! feer sab badhiyaa ho jaega!! 
Yeh dono nautanki DQs ... LOL
Lekin thank you maan gayi tu... Big smile


onir tujhe kisne bola ki me maan gai?? Shocked
Mujhe Avi aur Tumhari phus phus se pataa chal gaya... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjmayyodqno1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index