India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If Only You Saw Me (8) (Page 92)

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

This part had so many lovely moments….that after reading I just wanted to jump in and give you a big tight hug. (I guess I did that virtually…) Thanks for writing such a beautiful sweet & adorable story & making each part such a sweet memory to cherish.

Each & everything in the whole update spoke of emotions in different forms…. Be it friendship, sadness & maturely dealing with a loss, attraction, admiration, awareness, & love…  A complete package for the readers, if giving such updates takes you time then I honestly don't mind waiting.

Loved how Geet is so affected by his smile & always wants to see him smiling & not at all sad or low due to any incidence in his life. Even if it her going a slightly deviant form her usual nature to be peppy in front of him to keep him smiling. What I admired the most in Maan (Actually there is much more to the list that will follow later) is he is a true friend. He instantly agreed to take Anya along with them on their outing. Not only Geet but me too fell a little more for him here. Lucky Geet to have such a person who loves her (though she isn't aware yet…. ) And lucky Anya to have a friend like Maan in her life.

The bonding these four friends share is so strong & beautiful. The concern for Ayush, worry on how he is coping with the situation & their dealing with it all….was very well portrayed. Aysuh is someone I quite like here. I always have a soft corner for second leads. Ayush-Anya are now included in that list as well. Ayush is one person with varying shades. His liveliness is infectious yet he has a very mature side to him as well. I liked how he with his words & gestures brought the whole group out of the gloomy aura they were getting surrounded with. A-A wanting their own private time after few days gap was so sweet. M-G understanding it, seeing through the excuses…. Which certainly was paid off by A-A giving them their time in private (A whole day) though in disguise by backing out. I wonder did A-A too go on an outing or to say a real date? Also loved how Ayush challenged the tortoise to take steps towards progressing his story.

Loved all the scenes of Maaneet bonding…. The laptop scene where Maan was lost in her was equally reciprocated by the shooting game scene where Geet got lost in him. The awareness & attraction they feel towards each other is so real & yet subtle. The library scene was too good. Hayee…. I would consider it to be as an almost hug…(I know it wasn't but yet…) lovely, especially the awareness & feel of it all that Geet had after a long time too did convey a lot. I agree that libraries & studying there does give rise to a lot of love stories…. Seen a lot may during my library days… & still seeing them when I go to study….

I love this Maan… as I have already said so many times. His blushing while Mom & Ranbir tease him, him going through his & Geet's text convos, he sneakily trying to get Geet's number from His Mom, and that scene where his mobile slips & hits his head making him realise of his dewaanapan.

I really admired the implicit trust Geet has on Maan. Her not taking the pepper spray, knowing that Maan will always be there for her; which was proved in the lift scene as well as during the tower visit. Also how she recollected the two incidences related to them shows she treasures those all moments.

I loved all the scenes…. The hand holding, sharing of candyfloss, shooting game, duck feeding, laughing over trembling feet due to the gong in the tower, moving through crowded areas in close proximity; all of it just lovely, sweet & adorable. Each of them revealing some aspects of Geet to Maan while some revealing aspects of Maan to Geet. Them getting to know each other well. EmbarrassedHeartSmile

The whole scene on the hill top was so beautiful & romantic in its own way. I would say quite realistic progression in their story. When she was speaking of her future plans I too like Maan was holding my breath. I guess Maan has a long way to go.

Loved the whole dinner… & the pretend date.Heart  Maan ne mauke pe chuaka maara. ClapGreat progression my boy! I don't know how to express in words how I felt reading the whole dinner pretend date…. I was so happy reading it & for few moments was dead & floating in heaven. Especially after reading the almost indirect confession or to say proposal… Heart the words spoken were so true & heartfelt. Beautiful!! Maan was quite bold yet sweet…. Whereas Geet was all upfront showing unaffected taking it as a pretence yet very blushy. Hayee… loved it so very much….

Continue soon…. pretty please... Smile

Edited by Onir - 20 April 2013 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
You already know what I feel about this update and quite frankly I am little speechless after it, and I am not sure what i am going to blabber.
Coming to surprise tests, bahaha I never liked normal tests, surprise tests ko like karne ki sawal hi nahi utt thaLOL
And about the mood of the entire group due to the tragedy one faced, it is heartwarming to see the bond they share and as Avi pointed out, it is amazing that Geet who had been quite late to join them had become one of them so soon, and her worrying about Ayush and texting Maan if he would go see Ayush was an example.
Also the maturity Ayush showed proved once again that people are not what they portray to the outer world. The ones who portray to be immature would end up being the wisest of them all in reality. It is amazing how he, who had faced a loss is making his friends see sense and making them understand while it actually have to be the other way around. Brilliant!
The tiny moments of his protective arms around her when she as much slips and her reactions to them, trust me, made my heart flutter. And I hate to admit this. Damn it. I am not supposed to feel it. But well more on that laterLOL
Once again points go for Ayush for pressing and pushing and planting a seed in Maan's brain. I am liking him very muchLOL
Not to forget that Maan holding his breath fearing teasing which of course followed and his cheeks turning pink had me give a "Hayyeee" for the banda. Did I tell him he's cute?

This time the phone does slip from my hand and falls on my forehead. '

This, was Aaadddooorrraaabbbllleee! Embarrassed
The entire day out was amazing, but I will talk about only the first half. You know why. LOL
I liked it when he closed his ears just like her. You know often we tend to see Maan in FFs be a super man, who will save Geet from every small and big thing. Frankly those would make me yawn, sometimes. Though of course even I tend to write clichesLOL
But your Maan always, always surprises me by being human. And I love him for that. Not to forget I loved when Geet said "Eeh!"
That's what we say when we are offered our favorite delicacy isn't it?
And yes I am loving how you are unraveling a side of her to him, which is unknown to him before.
The little incident he recounted of him and Ranbir chasing ducks bought back memories. Me and my brother used to do that too. You know we went to our Grandpa's place for one summer, and my Nana ji who loved to have pets got ducks that season. We wanted to see them swim, and hence used to chase them to pool, but they used to squatter away. When we finally gave up, one fine day when we were lazing around in balcony, those badtameez ducks started paddling their legs in the pool looking cuteLOL
Don't even get me talk about hill top and the scene that followed later. As I told you million times, you made me feel those scenes and I would end up squeak like a chicken instead of saying something and will look dumb.
Now when I think back to the day when we all raised a protest and all to make you post, I confess that I don't regret that day at all. Just a thought gnaws my mind...What if.. What if we hadn't that day?
I would have missed a gem. Ouch

Edited by .Maggie. - 20 April 2013 at 7:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjOnirmayyodqno1

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

sweetkjOnirmayyodqno1

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

mummy me sacchi baat ni karungi onir tujhse.!!

abb toh kuch esa de next update me jesa avi and me bol rahe ha.!!

warna me sacchi baat nahi karungi.!!

no reply from my side.!!Cry

aaj hi ke din mujhe itna rula rahe ho!!Cry
sacchi sorry ... Ro mat please ... It will be a mixed part for u too.

Ermm

i am trying.~~ 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyodqno1

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by sweetkj

mummy me sacchi baat ni karungi onir tujhse.!!

abb toh kuch esa de next update me jesa avi and me bol rahe ha.!!

warna me sacchi baat nahi karungi.!!

no reply from my side.!!Cry

aaj hi ke din mujhe itna rula rahe ho!!Cry
sacchi sorry ... Ro mat please ... It will be a mixed part for u too.

Tabhi toh mein kehti hoo na... Wink

Onir, tu sachi best hai...Big smile

kissi aur ki tarah nahi...Shocked

jo mujhe roz ghooma phira ke yahi la ke khada karti hai...Ouch

Hug  Sweet wala dena Sweety ke liye...

avi ke kaan me fusfus kar ke boling- me maan gai!! Wink

onir- accha theek hai.!! me kal tak ka waiti karti hu.!! tu update de.!! feer sab badhiyaa ho jaega!! 

Onirmayyodqno1

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Lekin Sweety rooth gayi Ouch

I am trying for a good one but not so confident of it... Ouch

Sweety aise thodi roothegi...Shocked

uska internet flickering hai woh bola tha usne...

Why are u not confident?  Itna toh acha likhti ho... 

Jo dusre ke khayal itni achi tarah se samajhti hai woh apne khayalat aur achi tarah se present karegi na... of course acha hoga...

yes

i agree.!! Big smile

Onirmayyodqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

So sweet...

Doll looks stunning as always in sarees!

sweetkjOnirmayyo_SharmeenLuvsGC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index