Frequent Posters

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update...loved it

ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I've read Reel but never got to finishh Ghost Orchid though by the standards or even by the themes zamin aasman ka farq hain. 😆 If it wasn't it an entirely time pass bakwaas type wala story hain. I advice you against making ur sister read it 😆 As of posting in blog...haven't yet. Have to proof read edit n then post. Will do tomorrow.
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Maggie.

I've read Reel but never got to finishh Ghost Orchid though by the standards or even by the themes zamin aasman ka farq hain. 😆 If it wasn't it an entirely time pass bakwaas type wala story hain. I advice you against making ur sister read it 😆 As of posting in blog...haven't yet. Have to proof read edit n then post. Will do tomorrow.

Ghost Orchid never got completed, it is almost to the end.. Def one of my favs although Kalarikkal House is up there too and I hate Arnav-Khushi..

And you hush up about your writing... no one asked your opinion.. samajh gayi...😲 

I loved it.. Even Onir loved that one...
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing... nw i cnt wait to see maan confessing his feelings to geet... do update soon... ðŸ˜Š
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aww at last Maan got strength to confess Geet that he likes her (not love her ðŸ˜”)...anyway kuch to shuru hua...love bhi ho jaayega...

they will be going on real type of date...

waiting for next part...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

sweetkj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jab me tum sabki chat padhti hu.!! and naye naye naam aate hai.. i feel like.!! which world are they talking about.!! ðŸ˜•
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sweetkj

jab me tum sabki chat padhti hu.!! and naye naye naam aate hai.. i feel like.!! which world are they talking about.!! ðŸ˜•

Sweety, Shika (maggie or noodles or 2 min or cloud9 or TheBrat all aliases) has written many many stories and only posted some on her blog.  They are not on IF here because she decided to leave..😡

So I am asking about one of her OS's which I really liked and she is giving me drama, as usual...

You remember that you wanted to read but I told you not to till exams are done, wohi...

Edited by dqno1 - 11 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was such a sweet update. Gosh. Loved every bit of it. Geet really is one lucky girl as she got to spend an awesome day with Maan. The scenarios were just perfect for both of them.  Beautifully written as usual.
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just read the update Mayyo...

I really Love you twinnie...🤗

Beautiful... full time I had a smile plastered on my face while reading it... 😃

Will comment tomorrow more once I'm done updating mine... 😊
Edited by Onir - 11 years ago
sweetkj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dqno1

Sweety, Shika (maggie or noodles or 2 min or cloud9 or TheBrat all aliases) has written many many stories and only posted some on her blog.  They are not on IF here because she decided to leave..😡

So I am asking about one of her OS's which I really liked and she is giving me drama, as usual...

You remember that you wanted to read but I told you not to till exams are done, wohi...

mujh bacche pe kuch reham karo.!!

mujhe bhi kuch padhne ko dedo.!!

maggiee mujhe bhi dede.!! padhne ke liye.

pleasseee!!

pretty pleassee!! 

puupy face.