Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyodqno1

mayyo IF-Sizzlerz
mayyo
mayyo

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Maggie.

Yo Yo! Finally here to edit this comment. I am such a jerk for not congratulating you for new thread, and now time has come to open another new thread, well almost Confused
Ha ha! No, not a new thread yet. I can manage at least one more update in this one. Hopefully. LOL
Better late than never, congratulations on the new er delivery as Nisha Di says LOL
Did you happen to read how she actually started this delivery thing in the first thread? I was almost rolling with laughter reading that! LOL
God I miss her these days. April 15th aayega kab? Meri Di ko wapas layega kab?
Well, she did make a guest appearance before I could reply to you. But April 15th aa gaya and it's going to bring your Di and my Apa back. Big smile
Anyway coming back to the update, first of all I found a face for Zara. Ranbir, I am not still sure of. I like this girl, you know the suave and confident yet the friendly one with family and friends. Like Geet's, even my heart did a little flip flop at the comment.
I really want to know which face you've given to her. And I love her personality too! Smile
Sorry for Ayush' loss, but the loss, and the eventual losing of the game, it was all natural, there would be ups and downs in life as we all know, and the people who would stick to you at those times would make those moments memorable for you. They would be the rock you would want to draw strength from, and I am glad Geet had been one for Maan just like he was for her. The entire ice cream episode was heart warming.
Exactly. Ups and downs are a never ending part of life and only those who stuck with you at these times are those you can always count on. Glad you liked the ice cream episode. Smile
The followed up texting had me grin. I have always seen a bit of someone in this Geet you know. In behavior. Be it her decision of not trying when she isn't getting anything for herself, or going out of her way to help her friend in crisis, or going back to her flushing form when she's caught, and being formal with the texting with a friend, but being more free and funny with her sister, being calm and prompt with her replies, though a sarcastic comment pops in her mind now and then. I love her, and you know I love you too :)
If I sound like an idiot asking it, please excuse. But I really want to ask whose personality you see in Geet's. LOL
By the way, the first characteristic of her deciding against something when she isn't getting anything for herself was meant to be about not trying to try the dresses, right? I got confused for a second because it somehow sounded that she's selfish.
I love you too 3 month chhoti! Hug

Was searching for Zara's pic. I forgot the girl's name and I am hunting web for god knows how many minutes LOL
Any other nishani of the girl you remember? I really want to see the face. Ermm
Regarding your note, I have no issues whether it would be 2 short or 1 long update since you know I am terrible at choosing one LOL
Then tell me if you have any trouble with the update(s) being on random days?

Thank you Shika! Really! Hug

Edited by mayyo13 - 15 April 2013 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing Goldie
ChandlerBing
ChandlerBing

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Eeks did i make her sound selfish? Nope, I meant the not trying dress thingy. And about Zara, there was this ice cream ad sometime back, a recent one where the girl is miffed with her BF and he brings her so many bars at once and she grins and pulls all of them towards herself and smiles

mayyo

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
THAP THAPA THAP THAP!!!!

Woh shayar hai...

tu uski shaiyari...

update padhne ko tarsa hai dil...

Hug

mayyo

mayyo IF-Sizzlerz
mayyo
mayyo

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Maggie.

Eeks did i make her sound selfish? Nope, I meant the not trying dress thingy. And about Zara, there was this ice cream ad sometime back, a recent one where the girl is miffed with her BF and he brings her so many bars at once and she grins and pulls all of them towards herself and smiles

I got what you meant by that comment so no worries on that count, though I couldn't hold myself from telling you what I thought when I first read it. LOL
I don't think I can remember the ad. Any more specifications?

ChandlerBing

mayyo IF-Sizzlerz
mayyo
mayyo

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

THAP THAPA THAP THAP!!!!
Wohshayar hai...
tu uski shaiyari...
update padhne ko tarsa hai dil...
Hug

Welcome back!! Hug
I haven't been able to write it because of the busy weekend but I'm going to try to get it done by tonight or tomorrow. Smile

dqno1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index