arjun-zara are going to be married in a month

geet realize she is going to miss all the three frndz of her specially maan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I liked how Ayush & Anya complement each other. Nisha put the exact words in her comments. Sharing of the chocolate pastry… & Ayush's whole great idea was lovely. LOL

Geet not shying away during the car ride back … just blushing but yet having the comfort in staring at him even after he gazes at her staring at him was a progress indeed. Shows that she is somewhere accepting her feelings & is aware of the effects he has on her. She deep down knows that she is attracted to him but I guess will take time for her to admit it in her conscious mind.

Ranbir is a cool dude indeed.Cool He is so open & freely admitting his restlessness for his love & not one to back out, taking all the teasing in a bold manner. Zara completely mirrors him. She is a combination of poise, sophistication yet a person with friendly approach & ease towards her loved ones.Clap I seriously like her character here. She appeals to me a lot Geet admiring Zara was so good. I somewhere imagined them bonding very well in future as the future Khurana DILs. Their talks at G's place were so friendly & not hesitant. Zara recognised her future devrani. I guess Ranbir must've spoken about Maan's interest in her. What I liked the most was how Geet shied with the comment, but not annoyed or offended at all. Small steps towards the whole process of accepting the fact in future.

The four friends are in together for both happiness as well as sorrows. Where they're happy for the joyous moments in Maan's family & also together for studying during exams (Maan happy with the fact of spending more time with her  Wink) they were also together in difficult times of Ayush on the news of his Grandfather's demise. It wasn't just Maan & Anya who felt the sadness but even Geet just again emphasising on the fact that the bond is much deeper irrespective of the duration of the friendship. They lost the match in Ayush's absence … that was quite sad but then that's life. I liked how you stuck to reality in this one with the whole description of the match & cause of them loosing the match.

Loved it how Geet herself was feeling distressed & sad on seeing Maan so heartbroken & sad on the loss of his match as well as missing Ayush's presence badly. She loves to see him smile & all happy. She seeks for his smiling face, as if it's her lifeline to happiness. Her efforts this time to make him all happy was so sweet & indeed is a big step on her part, for a person like her. Approve

I liked that whole scene of the drive, crossing road, eating ice cream sitting on the bonnet & their talks.Heart She liked the warmth that came from his hands holding hers curling & fitting into the contours of her own. She too feels sad on the less time that she has with her new friends, their families & all the special moments she has spend with Maan & will spend. I somewhere feel this Ranbir-Zara marriage will change a lot in M-G dynamics Day Dreaming . I liked how she cheered him as well as self on the pretext of wanting to visit the various places in the city with him making it all the more treasured & special for her. Embarrassed

He texted her & she didn't have his number yet. Kya kare is ladki ka…D'oh But glad to know that Maan did have her number stored. I liked the whole text messaging & her concern about his safety of driving & texting at the same time.

I loved the last paragraph…Heart… beautiful culmination & gist. Dreams of the whole day's events… of games, ice-creams, studies, text messaging…. Lovely. Beautiful update in all. Clap

P.S.:  I too loved the names you come up with… Zara, Zynah, Raya…Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSashadowsweetkjSusegadmayyo

Luvforever Goldie
Luvforever
Luvforever

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
d part was lovely... d feelings r mutual on both sides bt geet is yet nt ready to confess her feelings to even herself bt maan has accptd & nw wanna confess to her... looking 4ward to der going around... cont soon...

mayyo

HeytzMaaneet IF-Rockerz
HeytzMaaneet
HeytzMaaneet

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Unres my comment on Pg 15Embarrassed

mayyo

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
me aai.!!

mene onir ka comment dekha.. mind it sirf dekha..

and am  dead.!!

and am gone.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyo

mayyo IF-Sizzlerz
mayyo
mayyo

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkj

me aai.!!

mene onir ka comment dekha.. mind it sirf dekha..

and am dead.!!

and am gone.!

Iska matlab tu ne comment padhe bina like kar diya? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjOnir

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjOnirmayyo

mayyo IF-Sizzlerz
mayyo
mayyo

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Embarrassed

_SharmeenLuvsGC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index