Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by Susegad

Oops meri galti. 
It should be SYH, DocD'oh
Dekha... Maine koi galti nahi ki... LOL

But you still should have guessed it. Dekh Avi ki batti kitne jaldi light up hui, you tubetightTongue
Ab Avi toh hai hi antaryami... Bestest best Angel... Hug

Tubelight nahi hu... lekin aapse no arguments... afterall elders se no arguments... Tongue
LOLLOL

So, if i say, I want  a SYH (note the correction, tubelightLOL) update right now,you are going to give one without arguments right?Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyodqno1

Susegad IF-Rockerz
Susegad
Susegad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amks

Hi nisha ji, kaisi hain aap?

Hi buddy, ekdam mast hoon Tum bolo?
Just finished reading the remaining parts of AKS.
Can you also give me the links of the other 2 stories that you have written. Main naam bhool gayi. I wanted to read them.Smile

Oops i missed previous question.

Main bhi thik thak hi hoon.

Aur ye kya aapne to wo notice kar liya jo story ke writer ne khud nahi notice kiya. Mera abhi abhi dhyan gaya ki mera naam aur mere first ff ka naam same ho gaya hai.

Onir yeh lo, tumhare saath saath aur ek tubelight.
Double the jhak pakLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyo

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Oops meri galti. 

But you still should have guessed it. Dekh Avi ki batti kitne jaldi light up hui, you tubetightTongue

Tubelight nahi hu... lekin aapse no arguments... afterall elders se no arguments... Tongue
LOLLOL

So, if i say, I want  a SYH (note the correction, tubelightLOL) update right now,you are going to give one without arguments right?Tongue
Type hi nahi kiya hai... nahi toh de deti ... LOL with no arguments...

Susegadmayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Hi nisha ji, kaisi hain aap?

Hi buddy, ekdam mast hoon Tum bolo?
Just finished reading the remaining parts of AKS.
Can you also give me the links of the other 2 stories that you have written. Main naam bhool gayi. I wanted to read them.Smile

Oops i missed previous question.

Main bhi thik thak hi hoon.

Aur ye kya aapne to wo notice kar liya jo story ke writer ne khud nahi notice kiya. Mera abhi abhi dhyan gaya ki mera naam aur mere first ff ka naam same ho gaya hai.

Onir yeh lo, tumhare saath saath aur ek tubelight.
Double the jhak pakLOL
jhak pak... becoming chak pak... LOL

Edited by Onir - 10 April 2013 at 1:46pm

Susegadmayyodqno1

Susegad IF-Rockerz
Susegad
Susegad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Nisha   Hug

You must be celebrating Gudi padwa na??
Yes. Its a new yearBig smile, so welcoming it with cleaning the house, which is a pain.Dead

Also going to put the gudhi up. 

Last year, there was a salesman who came on Padwa day and he asked me what it was. I told him it was for warding off all evil and  that I didn't think it was workingLOL

Cleaning is a pain... Dead

I like the gudhi... My friend's mom so much believes in it. She keeps telling me that it will ward of evil & bring prosperity... Smile 
I become happy as I get to eat angoor basundi that she makes... She makes it yumm.. Also the other dishes she makes... Embarrassed

I so want to know his expressions... LOL

We used to question everything when we were kids. As to why it was done, and how can just a copper pot hanging upside down, ward off evil. Now I do it to follow traditionSmile
Festivals mean  maha paet puja.
One of our teachers in school used to say,
Ekadashi(you fast on that day) duppat khashi.LOL

True... but teh gudhi looks beautiful with all the colours... yellow, green, Smile

True ekadashi, sankashti, hartali... khup kahtat lok... itka ki ankhin kahi khau nahi shaknar...LOL (I hope it was proper ... Wink)

Perfectly said.Big smile

I am hoping i can give a short update fro Gudhi Padwa.
I am trying to reduce the size of updates, just as Mayyo said she wants to do. That makes sense to me also.Smile
Thanks ... so finally after so many years of marathi sangat my language has improved...Embarrassed

Try Nisha ji... but don't stress over it... (I keep saying this to all... Smile)
If you update before I read & comment on the last part, then it will be a double treat for me... & if not then I will have to wait less for the next part... dono hi taraf good for me... LOL
Don't stress too much about commenting Onir. I understand totally yaar. Especially people like us who can't just say, Awesome update and be done with it. I envy those people who can do it.Ermm

Onirmayyodqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Oops meri galti. 

LOLLOL
She is A vi-sionary(a visionary) got it?LOL
Yaar, didn't understand maat kehna. I am going to die in a chullu if you say thatLOL

LOL Talking behind my back... my ears are burning... udao aapp bhi udao...mera mazaak..Shocked

OnirSusegadmayyo

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Oops meri galti. 

LOLLOL

Type hi nahi kiya hai... nahi toh de deti ... LOL with no arguments...

I am posting mine now... need to be out all day tomorrow..

OnirSusegadmayyo

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Nisha   Hug

You must be celebrating Gudi padwa na??
Yes. Its a new yearBig smile, so welcoming it with cleaning the house, which is a pain.Dead

Also going to put the gudhi up. 

Last year, there was a salesman who came on Padwa day and he asked me what it was. I told him it was for warding off all evil and  that I didn't think it was workingLOL

Cleaning is a pain... Dead

I like the gudhi... My friend's mom so much believes in it. She keeps telling me that it will ward of evil & bring prosperity... Smile 
I become happy as I get to eat angoor basundi that she makes... She makes it yumm.. Also the other dishes she makes... Embarrassed

I so want to know his expressions... LOL

We used to question everything when we were kids. As to why it was done, and how can just a copper pot hanging upside down, ward off evil. Now I do it to follow traditionSmile
Festivals mean  maha paet puja.
One of our teachers in school used to say,
Ekadashi(you fast on that day) duppat khashi.LOL

True... but teh gudhi looks beautiful with all the colours... yellow, green, Smile

True ekadashi, sankashti, hartali... khup kahtat lok... itka ki ankhin kahi khau nahi shaknar...LOL (I hope it was proper ... Wink)

Perfectly said.Big smile

I am hoping i can give a short update fro Gudhi Padwa.
I am trying to reduce the size of updates, just as Mayyo said she wants to do. That makes sense to me also.Smile
Thanks ... so finally after so many years of marathi sangat my language has improved...Embarrassed

Try Nisha ji... but don't stress over it... (I keep saying this to all... Smile)
If you update before I read & comment on the last part, then it will be a double treat for me... & if not then I will have to wait less for the next part... dono hi taraf good for me... LOL
Don't stress too much about commenting Onir. I understand totally yaar. Especially people like us who can't just say, Awesome update and be done with it. I envy those people who can do it.Ermm
hmm true... mere comments toh din bhar din bade hote jaa rahe hai... I seriously need to learn to cut short them... Ouch

Susegadmayyodqno1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index