Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by Onir

@Onir: I am playing editing games with Mari... you did not miss anything...Wink

I am going to go away for the weekend so I expect some reading soon...

Both you and Shika have promised weekend updates Onir...

don't forget OK?
Hmm... okay!! Smile

Yes I will start typing tomorrow... as I have a holiday for Gudi Padwa... Big smile Hopefully I will be able to update by saturday or sunday... Ermm

Happy Gudi Padwa in advance!

Thanks... Smile
For me its more of a holiday... My friends celebrate it... Smile

Edited by Onir - 10 April 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Susegadmayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Nisha   Hug

You must be celebrating Gudi padwa na??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Susegadmayyo

Susegad IF-Rockerz
Susegad
Susegad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

don't forget OK?
Hmm... okay!! Smile

Yes I will start typing tomorrow... as I have a holiday for Gudi Padwa... Big smile Hopefully I will be able to update by saturday or sunday... Ermm

AlrightDancing
I is berry berry happy, though I still have to comment on Chapter 3. Yaar mere catching up khatam hi nahi ho raha. Though I have read all the updates at all the threads greedily, burping out comments is not so easy.
AwesomThumbs Up bolke khatam karne ko dil kar raha hain. I am confused between all the updates I have read. I may end up writing about WOL Maan on SYI threadLOL

Onirmayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susegad

don't forget OK?
Hmm... okay!! Smile

AlrightDancing
I is berry berry happy, though I still have to comment on Chapter 3. Yaar mere catching up khatam hi nahi ho raha. Though I have read all the updates at all the threads greedily, burping out comments is not so easy.
AwesomThumbs Up bolke khatam karne ko dil kar raha hain. I am confused between all the updates I have read. I may end up writing about WOL Maan on SYI threadLOL
Take your time Nisha ji... I still have to read Binding ties ka update... I don't even know where did I reserve a dabba for me... Anyways hoping to do it soon. Smile

What is SYI ... ??? Confused

Susegadmayyodqno1

sanam1234u Goldie
sanam1234u
sanam1234u

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
sweet part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Susegad

don't forget OK?
Hmm... okay!! Smile

AlrightDancing
Take your time Nisha ji... I still have to read Binding ties ka update... I don't even know where did I reserve a dabba for me... Anyways hoping to do it soon. Smile

What is SYI ... ??? Confused

Your story... Nisha it's Seven Year Hitch, dear...LOL

OnirSusegadmayyo

AKSashadow Senior Member
AKSashadow
AKSashadow

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

My comment on NOTE

Editing process takes time, sometime more than what we assume so you don't have to feel sorry. Afterall you edit for our comfort and enjoyment.

And What is this with update day? You think by not giving fixed update date, you will make reader happy.

Then listen (sorry read) , even if you didn't give fixed date for update we will be remain hanging in anticipation of next update anytime. Now, choose by yourself which is better, to keep reader hanging for entire time or just one day.

Secondly About shortening of update. I think , its good idea. Short update twice a week is what I would prefer.

My comment on CHAPTER

Looks like Bir-zara mairrage is going to be important event in maneet lovestory. Well waiting for the mairrage. The way you showed, maan's mother missing her husband on this special occasion was nice . We usually miss someone special and loved ones on the moment of happiness.

Game of Sliding of plates and ayush monologue was too goodLOL .

Children are lovely ,sometime cranky but the biggest thing which i always feel. They are biggest kidnnapers. I always become victim of kidnaaping whenever i visit at my relative or friend's place.

Ayush grandfather's death even after being sad, I liked that you put this ,because life can't give only happiness to you, sometimes we have to go through unexpected situation too and losing of game after that makes it feel real because lack of one of important player will surely affect team.

And now ending my comment for your lovely update with these lines on maan's conditon.

Hath thame yun sath chalna,
Udasi me muskaan lana,
Aisi hi teri hazaaro baatein ,
banati hai mujhe tera deewana.

Moments about which i have not commented is because of my tired fingers though I liked whole update.
Now, waiting for your next update and some fun moment of maneet.

Edited by amks - 12 April 2013 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

Susegad IF-Rockerz
Susegad
Susegad

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Nisha   Hug

You must be celebrating Gudi padwa na??
Yes. Its a new yearBig smile, so welcoming it with cleaning the house, which is a pain.Dead

Also going to put the gudhi up. 

Last year, there was a salesman who came on Padwa day and he asked me what it was. I told him it was for warding off all evil and  that I didn't think it was workingLOL

Onirmayyodqno1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index