Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If Only You Saw Me (8) (Page 109)

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8625

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Wacko
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

I'll be waiting then. And even though Avi and Sweety are bent on getting an update tomorrow, don't push yourself if you can't write yet. They'll surely understand. Smile

OuchOuchOuchDivide and rule, your honor?


That's what you call divide and rule? Ermm
 
No I call that Politically correct... which is even worse...Ouch
Onir do it at your time...
Avi and Sweety ka kya hai... let them wait...Shocked
How mean...
Cry
 
Cry
mean people.!!
cries with avi.!! hugging her tightly!! Cry
Kuch bhi... Tongue
 
Apna mutual rona band karo tum dono...
 
Dono mil gayi aur yeh dekh Sweety...hugging Sweety...
 
yeh toh daant ne lagi...Cry
 
Aisa nahi ki ek chipka chipki wala update bhi de de...
 
CryCry
Update de rahi hu na... Embarrassed
 
Aur me tumhe daatu ... na na re... aisi himmat nahi meri... Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSashadowsweetkjmayyodqno1

AKSashadow Senior Member
AKSashadow
AKSashadow

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 437

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

.


Tere bahon ke darmiyan,
Hum soye hain iss kadar,
Na din ka pata hai,
Na raat ki kuch khabar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo_SharmeenLuvsGC

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 7235

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Originally posted by sweetkj

nisa rega rega rega rega... reee


hamesha nachti gaati ati hai baat kia hai WinkLOL

exam ne mera peecha jo choda kuch time ke liye.!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSashadowOnirmayyo_SharmeenLuvsGC

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 7235

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

I'll be waiting then. And even though Avi and Sweety are bent on getting an update tomorrow, don't push yourself if you can't write yet. They'll surely understand. <u></u>Smile

</div><div>OuchOuchOuchDivide and rule, your honor?


That's what you call divide and rule? Ermm

</div><div>No I call that Politically correct... which is even worse...Ouch
Onir do it at your time...
Avi and Sweety ka kya hai... let them wait...Shocked
How mean...
Cry

Never heard of sabar ka phal meetha hota hai? Stern Smile
If she takes her own time, you'll get a better chapter than when she forced herself to write. That's what I meant. *shrugs*

Yes I agree...
Twinnie...Hug


Hug
 
CryOuch
Group hug *Pulls Avi along* Hug
mujhe toh koi yaad nahi karta.!! Cry

 
mooh mod ke jaing.!! 
Sweety yeh tere liye...
 
Hug Hug Hug
 

Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyo

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 7235

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by .Maggie.

Lo behold another Nautanki makes an entry in my life apart from Avi and Onir LOL Sweety jee aap na rehne hi do. Me can be hawt too...in my dreams. LOL
special people make late and special entry.!!Wink

 
yeah.!! the hawt haughty person!!LOL
Oyye Ms.oh so special...

*Rolls eyes*

Hawt ka pataa nahi ... LOL Tongue

 
wahi toh bol rahi hu.!!

brat is so not hot shot!!LOL
yeah right !!!

Tera pataa nahi ... Lekin iske baad mujhe bahut maar padegi... LOL

with kicks i can help you shower with punches as well.!! Wink
Tum dono rehne hi do... humesha mere peeche pade rehte ho... Ouch
 
Gunde ho tum dono... LOL

gunde with special powers inherited from bhoot tertiary.!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyodqno1

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 7235

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Wacko
Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

I'll be waiting then. And even though Avi and Sweety are bent on getting an update tomorrow, don't push yourself if you can't write yet. They'll surely understand. Smile

OuchOuchOuchDivide and rule, your honor?


That's what you call divide and rule? Ermm
 
No I call that Politically correct... which is even worse...Ouch
Onir do it at your time...
Avi and Sweety ka kya hai... let them wait...Shocked
How mean...
Cry
 
Cry
mean people.!!
cries with avi.!! hugging her tightly!! Cry
Kuch bhi... Tongue
 
Apna mutual rona band karo tum dono...
 
Dono mil gayi aur yeh dekh Sweety...hugging Sweety...
 
yeh toh daant ne lagi...Cry
 
Aisa nahi ki ek chipka chipki wala update bhi de de...
 
CryCry


daanti rehti hai.!!
gandi ladki.!! Dead

kya maange tha humne... sirf ek chipki hui update.!! but nahi.. daantna hai aapko toh.!! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8625

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by mayyo13

I'll be waiting then. And even though Avi and Sweety are bent on getting an update tomorrow, don't push yourself if you can't write yet. They'll surely understand. <u></u>Smile

</div><div>OuchOuchOuchDivide and rule, your honor?


That's what you call divide and rule? Ermm

</div><div>No I call that Politically correct... which is even worse...Ouch
Onir do it at your time...
Avi and Sweety ka kya hai... let them wait...Shocked
How mean...
Cry

Never heard of sabar ka phal meetha hota hai? Stern Smile
If she takes her own time, you'll get a better chapter than when she forced herself to write. That's what I meant. *shrugs*

Yes I agree...
Twinnie...Hug


Hug
 
CryOuch
Group hug *Pulls Avi along* Hug
mujhe toh koi yaad nahi karta.!! Cry

 
mooh mod ke jaing.!! 
Sweety yeh tere liye...
 
Hug Hug Hug
 

Sleepy
Yeh kyun???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjmayyodqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8625

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by Onir

Originally posted by sweetkj

Originally posted by .Maggie.

Lo behold another Nautanki makes an entry in my life apart from Avi and Onir LOL Sweety jee aap na rehne hi do. Me can be hawt too...in my dreams. LOL
special people make late and special entry.!!Wink

 
yeah.!! the hawt haughty person!!LOL
Oyye Ms.oh so special...

*Rolls eyes*

Hawt ka pataa nahi ... LOL Tongue

 
wahi toh bol rahi hu.!!

brat is so not hot shot!!LOL
yeah right !!!

Tera pataa nahi ... Lekin iske baad mujhe bahut maar padegi... LOL

with kicks i can help you shower with punches as well.!! Wink
Tum dono rehne hi do... humesha mere peeche pade rehte ho... Ouch
 
Gunde ho tum dono... LOL

gunde with special powers inherited from bhoot tertiary.!! Wink
Special powers... Wacko
 
Maar peet karte rehte ho... aur mujhe personal punching bag samjhte ho... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjmayyodqno1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index