Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Susegad

I was meaning to post them some time ago, par reh gaya.

Let me post some moreπŸ˜‰

Neki aur pooch pooch ... πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Susegad

Yeh.. raat ruk jaye
Baat tham jaye..
Teri bahoon mein

Ahh! This one reminds me of the party in BT. Not the picture, the song. 😳
Onir thumbnail
Onir thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Maggie.

Ye aap kaun hain bhai? Mein toh choti hun na, mujhe tum bol sakte hoπŸ˜†

lekin Ms. Choti ...yeh 'bhai' kaun hai?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mera mazak uda rahe ho? Haw!!
Onir thumbnail

Mera mazak uda rahe ho? Haw!!

Meri itni himmat ... 😲

Main aur kisi ki mazak udao na na... Meri bholipan par yeh contradiction hai 😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onir

I liked how Ayush & Anya complement each other. Nisha put the exact words in her comments. Sharing of the chocolate pastry… & Ayush's whole great idea was lovely. πŸ˜†
Yes, they complement each other. One has to be the samajhdaar one, especially when the other is Ayush! πŸ˜†
Geet not shying away during the car ride back … just blushing but yet having the comfort in staring at him even after he gazes at her staring at him was a progress indeed. Shows that she is somewhere accepting her feelings & is aware of the effects he has on her. She deep down knows that she is attracted to him but I guess will take time for her to admit it in her conscious mind.
We often don't actually see something our subconscious is trying to show us and that's the case with Geet. She hasn't yet introspected about his effect on her...
Ranbir is a cool dude indeed.😎 He is so open & freely admitting his restlessness for his love & not one to back out, taking all the teasing in a bold manner. Zara completely mirrors him. She is a combination of poise, sophistication yet a person with friendly approach & ease towards her loved ones.πŸ‘ I seriously like her character here. She appeals to me a lot Geet admiring Zara was so good. I somewhere imagined them bonding very well in future as the future Khurana DILs. Their talks at G's place were so friendly & not hesitant. Zara recognised her future devrani. I guess Ranbir must've spoken about Maan's interest in her. What I liked the most was how Geet shied with the comment, but not annoyed or offended at all. Small steps towards the whole process of accepting the fact in future.
Ranbir-Zara are becoming one of my personal favourites in this story because of the way their personalities are turning out. While Ranbir is the bold, confident cool dude, Zara is an epitome of sophistication and beauty.
Probably, yes. Ranbir has spoken to her about Maan's interest in Geet. πŸ˜†
@Bold: Now that was something I hadn't noticed myself but now that I think, it's absolutely true. Geet just shied without being offended. A good sign for the future! 😳

The four friends are in together for both happiness as well as sorrows. Where they're happy for the joyous moments in Maan's family & also together for studying during exams (Maan happy with the fact of spending more time with her πŸ˜‰ ) they were also together in difficult times of Ayush on the news of his Grandfather's demise. It wasn't just Maan & Anya who felt the sadness but even Geet just again emphasising on the fact that the bond is much deeper irrespective of the duration of the friendship. They lost the match in Ayush's absence … that was quite sad but then that's life. I liked how you stuck to reality in this one with the whole description of the match & cause of them loosing the match.
Yes. That's life. Sorrows and happiness come side by side. So does winning and losing.
It's a pleasure, though, knowing that almost all the readers have accepted the lost match as a part of what life is. 😊

Loved it how Geet herself was feeling distressed & sad on seeing Maan so heartbroken & sad on the loss of his match as well as missing Ayush's presence badly. She loves to see him smile & all happy. She seeks for his smiling face, as if it's her lifeline to happiness. Her efforts this time to make him all happy was so sweet & indeed is a big step on her part, for a person like her.
She's been an admirer of his smile from the moment she noticed it first and so she had to do whatever she could to get that twinkling smile back in place, even if it was being the cheerful person that she isn't usually is. πŸ˜‰
I liked that whole scene of the drive, crossing road, eating ice cream sitting on the bonnet & their talks.❀️ She liked the warmth that came from his hands holding hers curling & fitting into the contours of her own. She too feels sad on the less time that she has with her new friends, their families & all the special moments she has spend with Maan & will spend. I somewhere feel this Ranbir-Zara marriage will change a lot in M-G dynamics . I liked how she cheered him as well as self on the pretext of wanting to visit the various places in the city with him making it all the more treasured & special for her. 😳
After getting so attached with her friends and their families, she's bound to feel a little sad thinking that she only has a few weeks with them.
If the story goes as planned, the wedding is going to be an integral part of the tortoise couple. 😳

He texted her & she didn't have his number yet. Kya kare is ladki ka… But glad to know that Maan did have her number stored. I liked the whole text messaging & her concern about his safety of driving & texting at the same time.
Buddhu hai na, to not have his number saved? πŸ˜† But Maan's been a little sneaky about saving her number. πŸ˜‰
I loved the last paragraph……❀️ beautiful culmination & gist. Dreams of the whole day's events… of games, ice-creams, studies, text messaging…. Lovely. Beautiful update in all. πŸ‘
You and the discussion you and I had about dreams earlier, was what came to my mind after I wrote this part. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you Onir! πŸ€—

P.S.: I too loved the names you come up with… Zara, Zynah, Rayaβ€¦πŸ˜Š
Glad you liked the names. I love them too! 😊

Thank you so much for the support that you and the rest of my friends are giving! πŸ€—Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
mayyo thumbnail

Yo Yo! Finally here to edit this comment. I am such a jerk for not congratulating you for new thread, and now time has come to open another new thread, well almost πŸ˜•
Ha ha! No, not a new thread yet. I can manage at least one more update in this one. Hopefully. πŸ˜†
Better late than never, congratulations on the new er delivery as Nisha Di says πŸ˜†
Did you happen to read how she actually started this delivery thing in the first thread? I was almost rolling with laughter reading that! πŸ˜†
God I miss her these days. April 15th aayega kab? Meri Di ko wapas layega kab?
Well, she did make a guest appearance before I could reply to you. But April 15th aa gaya and it's going to bring your Di and my Apa back. πŸ˜ƒ
Anyway coming back to the update, first of all I found a face for Zara. Ranbir, I am not still sure of. I like this girl, you know the suave and confident yet the friendly one with family and friends. Like Geet's, even my heart did a little flip flop at the comment.
I really want to know which face you've given to her. And I love her personality too! 😊
Sorry for Ayush' loss, but the loss, and the eventual losing of the game, it was all natural, there would be ups and downs in life as we all know, and the people who would stick to you at those times would make those moments memorable for you. They would be the rock you would want to draw strength from, and I am glad Geet had been one for Maan just like he was for her. The entire ice cream episode was heart warming.
Exactly. Ups and downs are a never ending part of life and only those who stuck with you at these times are those you can always count on. Glad you liked the ice cream episode. 😊
The followed up texting had me grin. I have always seen a bit of someone in this Geet you know. In behavior. Be it her decision of not trying when she isn't getting anything for herself, or going out of her way to help her friend in crisis, or going back to her flushing form when she's caught, and being formal with the texting with a friend, but being more free and funny with her sister, being calm and prompt with her replies, though a sarcastic comment pops in her mind now and then. I love her, and you know I love you too :)
If I sound like an idiot asking it, please excuse. But I really want to ask whose personality you see in Geet's. πŸ˜†
By the way, the first characteristic of her deciding against something when she isn't getting anything for herself was meant to be about not trying to try the dresses, right? I got confused for a second because it somehow sounded that she's selfish.
I love you too 3 month chhoti! πŸ€—

Was searching for Zara's pic. I forgot the girl's name and I am hunting web for god knows how many minutes πŸ˜†
Any other nishani of the girl you remember? I really want to see the face. πŸ€”
Regarding your note, I have no issues whether it would be 2 short or 1 long update since you know I am terrible at choosing one πŸ˜†
Then tell me if you have any trouble with the update(s) being on random days?

Thank you Shika! Really! πŸ€—Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Eeks did i make her sound selfish? Nope, I meant the not trying dress thingy. And about Zara, there was this ice cream ad sometime back, a recent one where the girl is miffed with her BF and he brings her so many bars at once and she grins and pulls all of them towards herself and smiles
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THAP THAPA THAP THAP!!!!

Woh shayar hai...

tu uski shaiyari...

update padhne ko tarsa hai dil...

πŸ€—