Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Thanks for playing the SWARON BG

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This topic I made specifically over the use of Magical PEHLA NASHA SWARON BG...everyone wud agree that its most romantic and magical and it perfectly suits our very OWN SWARON...it reminds me of who swaron are...its not related to particular people...its belongs to our SWARON...I so missed this BG...I believe rarity makes it more beautiful...don't mind this silly topic.. I am always very conscious of BG scores getting used for swaron

Thanks to the team for playing it...cozz I was fearing wat had happened to this magical BG music and I am really happy😊

how come I dont talk abt SWARON😊 SWARON scene was okay for me...wish the convo gets to be more about them and their personal lives than abt others...and I liked the fact that Sharon asked him then and there about his equation with his dad..Thats like our miss detailed SRP...I liked the walk and talk and I wud wanna assume they talked about themselves as well...but I really really really wonder how come Swayam's hopes doesn't rise??????  all in all a good scene...

P.S: Shantanu and Vrushika you both are truly adorable...great performance by Shantanu Maheshwari👏

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A lovely post...

I am also so happy for Pehala nasha BG..Thank u CV's..
well said "most romantic and magical and it perfectly suits our very OWN SWARON..."...

pehlanasha. thumbnail
No wonder it was an excellently performed scene by Vrushan. I am falling in love with them too besides Tanha are still like a rock there in my heart! 😳

Yeah, even i think that it would have been nice if the scene was about them totally but in end there small silent walk was i loved the most. As i believe "Silence speaks more then words".

- Marium
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Marium-

No wonder it was an excellently performed scene by Vrushan. I am falling in love with them too besides Tanha are still like a rock there in my heart! 😳

Yeah, even i think that it would have been nice if the scene was about them totally but in end there small silent walk was i loved the most. As i believe "Silence speaks more then words".

- Marium

it gave me butterflies in my stomach...so adorable they looked 😳☺️
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SwaRon signature bg music felt like heaven to hear and truly increased the beauty of the scene.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
D bg suited d VruShan wala scene too well! Loved it!
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dats my ringtone..!! 😛
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratajadhav

dats my ringtone..!! 😛

hey..mine too😊..frm last 3yrs😆
cscs thumbnail
nice post😊..fr me swaron is incmplete widout pehla nasha..so it felt really gud listening it aftrso many days..
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was so excited wen i heard the tune after a while😊